Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkysparklyglitterly

I was wondering if anyone knows if any of her Hermès bags are from a consignment store? I don’t want to giver her views by watching her videos but just curious.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Sorry for the little off-topic-ness :)
I know that many of you will not like this kind of style, but this girl is a shining example of knowing your style and simply put, owning it.
It might be a little "outhere", but that really IS her estetic. and look how she swirls and makes little moves when she walks, it's so cool (for me, at least) :D
Well... TamTam is the exact opposite of that.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i agree too, before i didnt really care that she lived with her sister and wanted to rent an apartment in london bc everyone has diff priorities and its difficult to maintain a home if you purchase it to only be home a total of 3 months in the year (i think in one video maybe in 2019, she mentioned she was home a total of 80-something days during the whole year bc she was travelling so much for jobs) and i love spending on designer too, and it is not my priority to buy a house right now in my mid-twenties while i am establishing my career. so i guess i probably thought she thought the same, maybe she is establishing her career and loves spending on designer but not ready to invest in a property. but i cant lie, it does seem silly and such a waste that she continues to buy hermes bags worth €5500-8500 each and living in a flat in a time when she is not even traveling so much or doing so many campaigns that she needs to be living there for jobs, she could easily have just put a down payment on a home by now and would have had the time to work on that home during the pandemic... tbh it also would probably have been an opportunity for more interesting content. because without the traveling and the go-go-go lifestyle being in between campaigns and PR trips and fashion months, it seems her content is getting boring. i don't think we need to hear about how reels are what is keeping your career relevant in each of your videos to be convinced that somehow you're still working as much as you did pre-pandemic

on another hand i also would not doubt it if she has been waiting to settle in a relationship before buying a home. victoria and frow are both married and have been in long term relationships for a while, so i imagine it was a no-brainer for them to think of purchasing a home as the next step in their lives. thinking that tamara may be waiting for a man to spend her money on something more permanent or long-term like a home is sad honestly, but it's not unbelievable for her
sorry victoria & lydia ***