Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matea3000

Ok, now I'm very confused.. What is she talking about??
She is fucking insane. She doesn’t identify as white? You stupid bitch are WHITE, your ability to suntan doesn’t make you BLACK. How far is she willing to go for some clout? I’m at loss for words. She is delusional. She thinks sharing BLM stories makes her black. I cannot believe I read that

toxic, insane, delusional, hateful, distasteful, insincere person

I’m definitely out, blocking her on everything, not even going to continue posting here cause I don’t want to give her any more publicity. She is THE WORST

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

ellas

Imagine walking past her when she was filming this dressed like that in the cold like a clown - the embarrassment
Well, she is a very confident woman with no fillers, just birthmarks and Saint Laurent condoms...

• Haha

IreneG

Well, to be fair, she is using condoms as a living room decoration and not for what they are intended :sneaky:

• Haha
Hi guys! Silent follower of the forum here. 😁 I just cannot stay silent anymore, because something about her irritates me so much.

I remember watching her tips for studying, or life of a student in general, back in the day of old school YouTube, and I remember just thinking, "OMG, this girl is it for me, I just HAVE to follow her!!" Mind you, when I actually moved abroad to study, I got hit on the head with real life lol .. I related to the whole, Balkan girl studying abroad shtick, law of attraction, blah blah.. What a fool I was.

Truth be told, just fairly recently (last 1-2 years) I realised how orchestrated and fake everything about her (and many others) is. My best friend always had bad vibes from her, and always told me that she doesn't get why I like her. I think majority of the people who followed her, were sucked in by the pretty surface in the beginning, but now, especially in these trying times, it seems so obvious that she can't offer anything of substance, or relevance to the current everchanging times.

This oversaturation (if that's a word) of luxury items just makes me icky, and repels me so much, that even if I were in a financial situation, where I could afford all these pieces that she showcases, I would never in a million years buy them. She is such an anti-advertisement to all these brands that she represents, or desperately tries to represent. As some of you previously wrote, she is treating these items like they are fast fashion, and in my mind, that is exactly what they are becoming.

Not one word about the current situation in the Balkans, where a sort of #metoo movement is happening, at least not that I managed to catch from her socials. If she did say anything about it, I apologize, but I highly doubt it. Not one word about preserving mental health in the time of a global pandemic, except a few superficial remarks wrapped in a never ending queue of videos about poorly made matcha latte, and other trivial content.

I don't expect anything actually, but as an influencer who is followed by real people (to some extent lol) who may actually be impressionable, she never said anything that could actually benefit anyone other than herself.

Sorry for the long post, this was my impromptu application for this thread, as well as a rant because nobody around me follows her.
Stay safe guys! xx

• Heart

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
:ROFLMAO: Here's the material for the new title "I live in a long tube, my english good yes I am from Costa Rica"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ellas

her boyfriend kept talking about how much he love love lovesss it and how it looks like a cool girl bag. Mmhhmm who would even say that? How is that a cool girl bag? I hate the way she pronounces saint laurent and how she goes on about that brand that hasn’t been relevant for years
Yet again her boyfriend this, her boyfriend that... we can make a proper drinking game with her videos. Drink every time she keeps her private life "private".

Her pronunciation of SL is making me nauseous too.

And can you believe, she actually ate whole tiramisu, wow... impressive. She is such a special little snowflake. That segment of her showing us how coffee machine she begged for works before addressing how skinny and tanned she is... I gained so much value from her video today.

• Haha

Tintin91

You guys, I've been a silent watcher by now but with these last stories of hers I just can't keep my mouth shut anymore. Literally every single one is super cringe.... the print screen of the convo between her and her boyfriend? Is she 15??? I've had it with this delusional woman

• Sick
  • Haha

Claireetnet

Dear Tamtam, thank you for reading us so carefully here, it is obvious that you did your homework and noted all the topics we are writing about.
All the answers you have given are actually your frustrations that you have to get rid of.
If, for example, you stopped lying about everything, and were honest for a change, you wouldn't even have so many negative comments. Not all people who tell the truth about you are bullies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

alex333

Hello there, I have been reading this thread for a long time, but never felt like I had anything additional to add. Today, I wanted to share with you a little gossip: our TamTam is currently in Belgrade, Serbia enjoying secret Corona illegal parties!
So much about Paris glam life ,being responsible...

• Wow
  • Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Was just about to post those IG stories, she is literally THAT girl who posts unflattering photos of ‘friends’ in a way to seem like they’re so close and so it’s ok to mock them (like that level of friendship is more than just casual friends, it’s BFF/friends that are like sisters territory) when really she’s doing it to be bitchy. She’s so transparent

• Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
3 months ago and 2 weeks ago
shaved cunt!!! with that ig story that she was born rich...what a disgusting psycho! people from west who come from family money would rather be found dead than going to social media and making those pathetic statements...she is truly disgusting and classless...try to convert your currency to any western one and go hide under the rock! person who comes from money would never ever discuss it like she does, which is showing she is completely mentally deranged and deluded

yeah she was born rich and was wearing a purple milka birkin when she was 21 and has been living in a brick house in some village, she fantasises is Knightsbridge London, as you know your girl is a city gal

BARF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lilya21

anyone else not see the point in this fashion week? the digital stuff is lame, and ppl like tamara just depress me with their posturing and "content" which is literally just buying shit to pose in for a 10 second instagram clip. you can't wear that stuff anywhere. it's just sad

matea3000

I watched this video after boycotting her for so long. I see nothing's changed, her vocabulary is still atrocious, she’s still picking her hair when she doesn’t know what to say and she’s still fake.

Those two girls seem nice, but they are definitely not best friends with her. She is immature and manic, really a pathological liar; I guess they’re going to rent out an apartment in London – or they’re going to live in tamaras London home that she bought 🤣🤣

To me it seems like with every answer she gave, she was trying to convince them it’s truth, working very hard on it, trying to be relatable & likable to them. They don’t actually seem like close friends at all.

I would like to see how it’s all going to work out, is she going to move in with them (lame, 30something renting out an apt with friends, like she’s still in college), and what’s going to happen with her best friend Xenia 🤣

And also, saying stuff like it’s easy to be a good friend long distance nowadays, REALLY TAMARA? Your best friend’s (the one that gave you a platform and MADE you) mom died and you went on partying in Ibiza!!! I will never get over it, it’s a great show of character, she’s a despicable human being.

All in all, she is a wreck, I pity her.

If anyone watched her videos recently they can do some investigative work and see if she drank any alcohol in her vlogs?
I don’t thing she’s pregnant, it doesn’t look like pregnancy belly, she’s just full of shit.

• Haha
  • Wow

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Did she said in the new vlog that she forgot the Hermes invitation at home and then she mentioned their show few times as she was actually invited? And also when she showed all her clothes that she brought to Plaza, there was Chanel, again like she was part of the "family" 🤦😂
Tamtam if you are going to fake such things you will never make it😉
She literally lied about invitation to Hermes show and showed us a subscription email with a link to Chanel show AHAHAHHAAHH UNBELIEVABLE

• Haha

Claireetnet

So neither she nor her boyfriend celebrate Valentine’s Day, but they went to YSL that same day and she showed us what she really likes so her boyfriend heard and bought her sandals there. The next day she went to replace them but that part remained unclear. She also got roses because they collect all the YSL condoms they keep in the middle of the table in a Hermes bowl in the living room.
The point of the video is Missoma, Celine and YSL partnership, her exercises that she does herself or the machines and her wonderful boyfriend who listens to her when she tells us what she likes.

• Haha
  • Sick

vikka

VIP Member
I don't get this eyebrow craze, it just always looks bad, no matter who I've seen. Then when I see women in real life with those brows I can't look anywhere else and they look so fake, it's awful. When it's a woman with those brows, fillers everywhere, contouring, bleached white horse teeth and the whole works I just don't know where to look, it looks so unnatural I find it also unnerving tbh.

Everyone who said FT and she are morphing into one/she's dressing like him was spot on. I mean I saw that as well, but today his upload on IG stories I literally thought it was TamTam in fugly Nazi combat boots having a coffee from effing Kitsune, but nope! 'Twas Rasputin.

Also, changing your diet and "feeling incredible" is the dumbest thing anyway. Everyone feels pretty positive after a change, it's not due to doing something good, it's due to the body being on alert processing the change. It's why people often feel fantastic and then crash later (sometimes even a couple of years later, as it takes time for some things to be depleted for the body to crash).
I also feel incredible when I do intermittent fasting, except for the days when I overdo it and feel faint. Yeah, great measure of it working, "feeling incredible". :rolleyes:

Juice cleanses are a big con and I don't get the "detox" shyte, it's literally what the liver and kidneys do and the liver and kidneys either do it or they don't, if they don't you need urgent medical attention anyway.

Your morning poo is another detox cleanse, do you feel incredible after that as well TamTam? Why not vlog it and recommend a good ole big fat morning dump to your lovely followers?

No wonder she needs to detox, she's full of shyte. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27