Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As per few requests” lol I am sure she is more upset that couple of people mentioned her then that half of her audience it’s fake! 😂
Are we surprised though ? Of course not. But I’m happy someone is putting this out there. What Tam Tam and some of her piers are doing is called FRAUD. Period. Her name and authenticity should not be used in the same sentence.
Her following is as fake as her friendships. She sees people as means to and end, disposable “items”.
Of course she is no longer close to Camilla (love her style by the way), Tam Tam is not in the UK and Camilla has no power whatsoever in the industry. Xenia on the other hand, is a whole different story. She needs her because she is a big name who can open some doors, and also, because she has no one else to hang out with in Paris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“As per few requests” lol I am sure she is more upset that couple of people mentioned her then that half of her audience it’s fake! 😂
Acctually, yesterday i sow sisters Ferragni liked her reel
I dont know if i replied in a good way i a post 🙈

So around 400k followers basically wow - and lornalux has over 800k and the company says hers are pretty much all legit and Lorna is not a standard that should exist for anyone. 2.4% engagement rate is shocking. Should’ve known something didn’t add up because she only has 266k on YT vs 900k INsta but has been creating videos for years and the quality of them isn’t bad. She’s just not as influential or relevant as she puts out

Reactions: 11
So around 400k followers basically wow - and lornalux has over 800k and the company says hers are pretty much all legit and Lorna is not a standard that should exist for anyone. 2.4% engagement rate is shocking. Should’ve known something didn’t add up because she only has 266k on YT vs 900k INsta but has been creating videos for years and the quality of them isn’t bad. She’s just not as influential or relevant as she puts out
definitely very revealing and explains why Lilysilk and other nonsense sponsorships have occurred such as Pre-loved sites that sell counterfeit goods. :poop::poop::poop: Keep shining those turds Tamtam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She mentioned she's working with a new luxury brand and had been dreaming about it for a long time. Any guesses?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So many moments in the new video;

overkill promo of new gifted missoma earrings she mentioned 4 times during the video

Ysl condom collection in the front room I can’t even deal 😂

backtracking about arranging a bday party soon

outfit that’s so uninspired and ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So neither she nor her boyfriend celebrate Valentine’s Day, but they went to YSL that same day and she showed us what she really likes so her boyfriend heard and bought her sandals there. The next day she went to replace them but that part remained unclear. She also got roses because they collect all the YSL condoms they keep in the middle of the table in a Hermes bowl in the living room.
The point of the video is Missoma, Celine and YSL partnership, her exercises that she does herself or the machines and her wonderful boyfriend who listens to her when she tells us what she likes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why is Tamara promoting the prada nada light? I think it’s close to being copyright and trademark infringement because of the font used - I don’t think prada would be happy about it so I’m surprised she would want to associate with it given how much of a designer snob she is

Yes she gives me total Maria vibes! Maria is SO tacky I can’t even stand it, like the dictionary definition of flashy tacky label *hore with no taste. Makes me laugh when they often buy the same ugly ready to wear logo heavy Chanel pieces because you know Tamara considers herself as someone who is better and buys certain pieces that are more ‘exclusive’. All of the no-style new money but no class ‘influencers’ like Maria, Tamara and laili mirza buy the SAME Chanel/Dior/Gucci/prada items to pretend they’re stylish and fashionable but they’re all insecure sheep with no individuality. It’s because of these sorts of girls that Hermes, Chanel and Dior etc is now seen as fast fashion, disposable and why there are so any replicas. They’ve ruined brand value and heritage
So true! Maria is such a joke with her ‘shoppy shoppy’ vlogs and the way she speaks. Like Tamara - IKEA furniture and non stop designer shopping that is insatiable. Maria is even more suspect than Tamara if that’s possible in terms of the source of income.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god, she finally made that witchy hair more presentable... I like this style best on her, not too dark and silky-looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disclosing two ads in a row?? Woohoo what happened?
But still not the right way of disclosing. AD shouldn't be hidden at the end, behind all those hashtags and shouldn't be visible only when clicking More. You can see how Lydia puts AD at the begining after the affair of her not disclosing anything.
Here is the screenshot from ASA guide for influencers in UK.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
just watched a bit of that last video Saint Laurent ad! So I guess mr boyfriend has moved companies so now they are stockpiling on celine and ysl with staff discount! gross to represent it as a genuine shopping/love for brands

and she is on amphetamines or what! My guess is yes, weight loss, those eyes, and not eating just to probably slip into size 0 saint laurent dress for her birthday, her bf will fake surprise her again.

she was totally erratic in that video, watch her eye movement when she goes to shower, wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She is again into Celine 🧐
I remember when she said, never again, it is awful, She is not supporting them anymore (i think it was 1st collection as Celine and not Céline)
But i am not suprised, hoping from flower to flower 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Them collecting YSL condoms and keeping them in a Hermes tray, as decoration in the living room because they have cool designs? 😂😂😂 This is some of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard/seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.