Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So full of Bs, she said she loves crop tops in her newest video but in many previous hauls has said that she doesn’t like crop tops and showing her waist unless in a swimsuit in a way to suggest it wasn’t classy to wear then 🙄

also did I hear her say Chanel gifted her a CD? Makes me think they gifted her a few other things in the past like those monogram tights from a few months ago that many influencers had. Very disappointing of them
Chanel doesn’t gift much to anyone. If you’re a big spender you get on their Christmas gift list. Other than that you can receive products from their makeup and perfume lines. They don’t even invite a lot of influencers to their shows - I remember running into one at a Chanel show, she said she “was there in private as a customer and would therefore not post anything from there”.
Receiving Chanel from a second hand site or consignment store is different.
I have noticed even Dior and LV lately only lends bags. “Supplied by” doesn’t seem to mean gifted any longer. I may be wrong on this though.

Reactions: 18
I have noticed even Dior and LV lately only lends bags. “Supplied by” doesn’t seem to mean gifted any longer. I may be wrong on this though.
I think that the ugly Caro bag by Dior was a gift. I’m following a really nice influencer based in London and she is using the bag. Maybe she bought it after the first photoshoot idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She literally seems happy only when she travels.
what does it say about her current life...

Reactions: 16
her disordered eating is getting more and more off putting ‘can’t have sweets until my birthday’ - just eat the damn croissant! Restricting whole food types is not fine

she literally went to Milan to have lunch and dinner with her ‘friends’, have her hair blow dryer and that’s it. Essential trip my eye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
it's really annoying that she flaunted the 20% off missoma coupon as a special thing for her followers when in fact missoma has a literal sale of 20% off for the entire website for anyone out there, at the same time. i found that quite odd and in bad taste.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
she literally went to Milan to have lunch and dinner with her ‘friends’, have her hair blow dryer and that’s it. Essential trip my eye
I was thinking about that too. She posted about mfw all the time and how she is there because of it but all the shows she showed were online, so no need to go to Milan for that... but you guys that's her job, she had to do it, it's necessary! BS as usual

Reactions: 19
it's really annoying that she flaunted the 20% off missoma coupon as a special thing for her followers when in fact missoma has a literal sale of 20% off for the entire website for anyone out there, at the same time. i found that quite odd and in bad taste.
Same as every other influencer had it- ex Nadia Anya etc it is influencer campaign and our Tams has bloody overkilled it- with 100 posts - so tacky and desperate I agree

just watching the vlog now... her face looks butchered...
Wax figure? Really looks creepy

Reactions: 11
She’s back at it again with “working on her summer body” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not a professional but it can’t be healthy to overstimulate only a certain group of muscles, especially for someone with posture as bad as hers... If she’s sooo wealthy you guys she should be able to afford a personal trainer or someone to make her personalized workout plans or something instead of wasting her money on pointless treatments. I can’t stand her laziness anymore ugh

Reactions: 18
She’s back at it again with “working on her summer body” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not a professional but it can’t be healthy to overstimulate only a certain group of muscles, especially for someone with posture as bad as hers... If she’s sooo wealthy you guys she should be able to afford a personal trainer or someone to make her personalized workout plans or something instead of wasting her money on pointless treatments. I can’t stand her laziness anymore ugh
Plus she has all the time in the world to get her figure to perfection by summer with regular exercise and it would also do wonders for her posture, it’s not like her job is very time-consuming (sooooo busy you guys, doing what exactly? getting a mani/pedi?) It’s sad that her priority is the way she looks rather than her health, but hey, what to expect from a person that eats heated pre-made tomato soup for lunch every day? And to think that someone looks up to her....

Reactions: 13
She loves her boyfriend so much when he buys something for her. Which happens all the time. Because the man is so desperate to date a young woman. And he knows she is so desperate to have someone to give her luxury gifts, an Airbnb and a visa. They are so made for each other :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tamara’s Valentino ad vs. Xenia’s Valentino reel are worlds apart, one makes an effort and makes the clothes and bags look aspirational and the other just throws on the most shouty unstylish outfit which doesn’t match the bag with her bad posture and chin jutting out in a weird pose. She doesn’t look like she gives a crap about the bag

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This belt... I am following ig blogger Tess Montgomery (highly suggesting this profile to everyone, although the chick is like complete opposite of T) and the woman found such great use of this item and styled it in such ways I could never get the idea it would work... would not maybe even notice the belt. That is the thing lacking in T, how to actually USE your clother rather just take photo-move to closet-buy new-repeat 😔

Reactions: 7
Tamara’s Valentino ad vs. Xenia’s Valentino reel are worlds apart, one makes an effort and makes the clothes and bags look aspirational and the other just throws on the most shouty unstylish outfit which doesn’t match the bag with her bad posture and chin jutting out in a weird pose. She doesn’t look like she gives a crap about the bag
Also their Youtube content—“nebo i zemlja”, as we in the Balkans would say (sky and earth difference basically). I bet Tamtam is secretly fuming while watching Xenia’s videos. They are very well structured and she comes across as smart, professional and honest, which is literally the polar opposite from whatever it is that passes as vlogs with Tamara’s team nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.