Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her skin does look really bad in the new video, as if she has major sun damage, like the women who tan too much and don't moisturise enough/never wear spf and get sun spots all over. but her hair does look better now that shes lightened it a bit, it's still very dark but it is more similar to her hair in 2018 now but much healthier and thicker. i think she looks better when she does the blowout that is not super super sleek straight. the bouncy voluminous blowout suits her more, she should go back to that style. the juice detox content is boring. maybe it is just me but i would think with moving to paris, your content should be more interesting and fun. i found her vlogs at home at her sisters house more interesting than her paris home vlogs have been. overall her content since moving to paris has not been super amazing
lol can’t wait to see what Xenia starts posting on YouTube now that she is about to launch a weekly upload channel. I bet you that she’ll start copying what Xenia does in terms of content for her channel. I also believe x has a lot to do with tamtams changing style. Not only does x do the Masculine chic look in her sleep but she built a brand on it. So if I were to guess she’s copying everyone around her and can’t keep up anymore.

Reactions: 7
Oh god, she starts the video by referring to herself as a healthcare professional and proceeds to listing juice detox benefits (heard from her friends) like they were some actual scientific facts. (Edit. She does say there's no scientific proof in the end of the video, so I guess that's at least something. Sounds like she's saying it because of the backlash she got in her DM's though.)

Especially in the beginning of the detox video there's definitely something going on under her eyes. Doesn't look like dark circles, more like she's been burnt with some harsh cosmetic treatments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh god, she starts the video by referring to herself as a healthcare professional and proceeds to listing juice detox benefits (heard from her friends) like they were some actual scientific facts.

Especially in the beginning of the detox video there's definitely something going on under her eyes. Doesn't look like dark circles, more like she's been burnt with some harsh cosmetic treatments.
I honestly think the issue with her skin is just a bad self tanning cream. I’m quite sure she doesn’t tan her face.It’s a bad attempt to match the color of her body. I think she uses self-tanning cream and a lot of bronzer that makes the skin look uneven.

Reactions: 6
She definitely had some procedures on her face, especially under her eyes as if she has bruises, and since every video is with a filter, even without makeup, not everything is visible on her face. I would say she has done something with her forehead, eyelids and the area under her eyes. Maybe she is just starving herself lately and this is why she has this desperate expression in her eyes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't get this eyebrow craze, it just always looks bad, no matter who I've seen. Then when I see women in real life with those brows I can't look anywhere else and they look so fake, it's awful. When it's a woman with those brows, fillers everywhere, contouring, bleached white horse teeth and the whole works I just don't know where to look, it looks so unnatural I find it also unnerving tbh.

Everyone who said FT and she are morphing into one/she's dressing like him was spot on. I mean I saw that as well, but today his upload on IG stories I literally thought it was TamTam in fugly Nazi combat boots having a coffee from effing Kitsune, but nope! 'Twas Rasputin.

Also, changing your diet and "feeling incredible" is the dumbest thing anyway. Everyone feels pretty positive after a change, it's not due to doing something good, it's due to the body being on alert processing the change. It's why people often feel fantastic and then crash later (sometimes even a couple of years later, as it takes time for some things to be depleted for the body to crash).
I also feel incredible when I do intermittent fasting, except for the days when I overdo it and feel faint. Yeah, great measure of it working, "feeling incredible". :rolleyes:

Juice cleanses are a big con and I don't get the "detox" shyte, it's literally what the liver and kidneys do and the liver and kidneys either do it or they don't, if they don't you need urgent medical attention anyway.

Your morning poo is another detox cleanse, do you feel incredible after that as well TamTam? Why not vlog it and recommend a good ole big fat morning dump to your lovely followers?

No wonder she needs to detox, she's full of shyte. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I don’t want to speculate too much on someone’s appearance - it really could be that has some underlying health issue that she’s not even aware of yet etc.

I have noticed her weight loss especially since returning from her trip. About 2 videos back her shoulders and arms were tiny and it was so striking how small she looked.

even in this blog about the juicing- I don’t think she finished any of the juices. Just a few sips and then two hours later she bottle would still be basically full.

Im not sure exactly whats happening there but I hope it’s nothing serious and she can put some healthy weight back on soon

Reactions: 3
Omg I just watched the new video and people in the comments mentioning her skin were not kidding, actually it’s quite sad. She is young so there’s no reason why her skin should be this way when she access to the best treatments and products and also with age on her side, doesn’t make sense. Her skin looked fine when she was in Brighton last year. The way she spoke about the juices is very ED triggering and irresponsible, saying food makes her feel sluggish and that juice makes her feel light, energetic and that she’s too busy to feel hunger

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg I just watched the new video and people in the comments mentioning her skin were not kidding, actually it’s quite sad. She is young so there’s no reason why her skin should be this way when she access to the best treatments and products and also with age on her side, doesn’t make sense. Her skin looked fine when she was in Brighton last year. The way she spoke about the juices is very ED triggering and irresponsible, saying food makes her feel sluggish and that juice makes her feel light, energetic and that she’s too busy to feel hunger
I am just going to say it... she looks awful. The juice cleanse is having a reaction with her fillers.. I don’t k so but she needs to check her narcissism at the door and see someone. Something is not reacting well in her system.

Since she is not a nutritionist and doesn’t have any formal training/qualification in the area, she is not qualified to promote the juice. It is misleading and irresponsible (and almost reckless), and can cause serious health issues to herself and other people.

If ‘feeling incredible after taking it’ is the measurement, you can say the same with illegal drugs - feeling high and incredible 😂.

She is losing credibility and that is damaging the image of brands like Dior if they keep sponsoring her.

Reactions: 17
She looks like a candle melting. ffs. Something's very wrong.

I don't trust any nutritionist. Not a single one.
I do listen to docs and dietitians. Esp dietitians, dietitians are more qualified on food than docs. Dietitians have years worth of training and are managed through the government basically.
In most (if not every) languages you have the word for "dietitian" and "nutritionist" and it's very important to know that there is a big distinction between the two.
A nutritionist can take an online course, spend a weekend on it and call themselves a "nutritionist".
A dietitian goes to school for years and learns about food and the body and health and is under the thumb/loupe of an organization for regulation and qualification purposes.

Well I don’t want to speculate too much on someone’s appearance - it really could be that has some underlying health issue that she’s not even aware of yet etc.

I have noticed her weight loss especially since returning from her trip. About 2 videos back her shoulders and arms were tiny and it was so striking how small she looked.

even in this blog about the juicing- I don’t think she finished any of the juices. Just a few sips and then two hours later she bottle would still be basically full.

Im not sure exactly whats happening there but I hope it’s nothing serious and she can put some healthy weight back on soon
I certainly don't hope she's ill, but so many things these influencers do just scream eating disorder.

It's possible the bottle was still full because she didn't actually do the cleanse and is just shilling it, as she's being paid to anyway.

She really needs to be reported for undisclosed ads, anyone know where and how to do it? I'm seriously pissed off at this point and we need to go beyond talking about this and actually doing something.

Promoting a juice cleanse is the last straw, so irresponsible. Then not even declaring that she's just a shill for this crap.

Reactions: 18
She looks like a candle melting. ffs. Something's very wrong.

I don't trust any nutritionist. Not a single one.
I do listen to docs and dietitians. Esp dietitians, dietitians are more qualified on food than docs. Dietitians have years worth of training and are managed through the government basically.
In most (if not every) languages you have the word for "dietitian" and "nutritionist" and it's very important to know that there is a big distinction between the two.
A nutritionist can take an online course, spend a weekend on it and call themselves a "nutritionist".
A dietitian goes to school for years and learns about food and the body and health and is under the thumb/loupe of an organization for regulation and qualification purposes.

I certainly don't hope she's ill, but so many things these influencers do just scream eating disorder.

It's possible the bottle was still full because she didn't actually do the cleanse and is just shilling it, as she's being paid to anyway.

She really needs to be reported for undisclosed ads, anyone know where and how to do it? I'm seriously pissed off at this point and we need to go beyond talking about this and actually doing something.

Promoting a juice cleanse is the last straw, so irresponsible. Then not even declaring that she's just a shill for this crap.
She should be reported... i have seen reporting for UK influencers but she lives in France so not sire

Reactions: 7
She should be reported... i have seen reporting for UK influencers but she lives in France so not sire
She lives in France, but her company is registered in Britain, so UK law applies.

Even if French law applied due to her living in France (is she even properly registered in F as resident?), then she can and should still be reported to the applicable body in France.

Maybe it's even possible to report her in both UK and France.

Reactions: 5
Juice cleanses are a big con and I don't get the "detox" shyte, it's literally what the liver and kidneys do and the liver and kidneys either do it or they don't, if they don't you need urgent medical attention anyway.
And she calls herself a pharmacist and healthcare professional 🤦I wish she stopped pointing that out as she is ruining reputation of those who actually studied pharmacy. If anyone, she should know that it is forbidden to put misleading statements on food and supplements, such as that something is detoxifying, or anything that is not clinically proven and still she agreed to take money to mislead and bore people to death for 45 minutes!
Even if she mentioned that it is not proven, repeating for so many times how incredible she feels has nullified it all.

I don't really want to discuss her bad looks. She was burning herself under the sun, she is stressed, she has IBS, she is getting older each day, it is logical she would look worse. But what I am disgusted with is the message she is sending to her followers that she is not doing anything seriously about it, like consulting a nutritionist to help her with her health issues and also the councilor or psychotherapist to work with her on mental issues. I don't suggest she should share that with her audience if she doesn't want to. If she wants to be a fashion blogger - fine. But that don't touch the subject you know nothing about and don't indirectly encourage people to resolve their problems in such a superficial and potentially dangerous way. She is just so greedy, has zero integrity and values. She doesn't care about anything except her wardrobe and looks but she will soon realise that there are so many other fields in her life that need improvement. I'm afraid it will happen only once everything starts collapsing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry for anyone who reads the same threads as I do but I saw a post on Instagram I won’t post here so I won’t be repetitive but the reason I am so frustrated with these influencers are they spread so many lies... like detox culture.. caffeine is bad... etc..

Also, her New post with the guc (purposely not spelled out) sweater is just her pushing products to get everyone to buy from her and help her make money. We all need to remember these girls don’t care if we go broke or in debt as long as we support them... that’s how messed up it is.
* you guys already know these scams but just venting.. because I am seeing young girls buying things they can’t afford just to feel “better” and it’s sad

Reactions: 14
Omg the last video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just started, and and she just called the video educational! 🤯

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.