Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They either don't live together or they are not in a relationship and his things are in his room and second bathroom maybe. One of those things is a lie and we will find out for sure.

With that posture she will soon look less cool and more like Quasimodo, she is in Paris afterall

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face in that black/white photo is so face tuned and skin blurred that her features and face look drawn on/ digital🙄

it also grossed me out that she used a bathroom to store clothes and old boxes / parcels, so grotty

Reactions: 10
Guess what she’ll get for Christmas from her boyfriend... A DOG! You’ll see... She’ll LOOOOVE it, you guys!! We can expect some “tears of joy” as well!! It’ll be a lovely surprise that she has planned in advance! 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yep suddenly she is a dog person! And little tart knows how to make a tart, wou, astonishing. Also, huge despise for the attempt to say that you baked a pie, when instead she just bought pastry, and only cut damn apples. Huge clap on your shoulders, Tam Tam. And lets not forget she is ''trying to build perfect capsule wardrobe''....oh God, this woman is just new money, lack of taste and sense for fashion.

Reactions: 9
Yep suddenly she is a dog person! And little tart knows how to make a tart, wou, astonishing. Also, huge despise for the attempt to say that you baked a pie, when instead she just bought pastry, and only cut damn apples. Huge clap on your shoulders, Tam Tam. And lets not forget she is ''trying to build perfect capsule wardrobe''....oh God, this woman is just new money, lack of taste and sense for fashion.
now now...she has more characteristics than just that....let's add on...fibber, fake news, liar, shady and my favourite "adulting failure" (e.g. can't drive a car)

Reactions: 6
The threads 😱😱 I never realised and now I can’t not notice

Love you for this! I always wonder exactly what she (and others) have had done because I would totally get similar things, I just never know what these people ask for to get results - 80% of her work is an improvement and looks good to me but the nose ahh such a key part of the face that you have to be careful with and is botched

I saw the maryam Instagram posts a while back, I’m guessing Tamara had her fillers done for free in exchange for the clinic posting - maryam charges around 1k for under eye filler alone last time I enquired
It was the least I could do. You guys have well entertained me here, so I kinda owed it to you. Lolz

HOWEVER, I don’t think that most of the work she’s done is an improvement. She looks nothing like her own before picture. A little tweak here and there to correct, plump and support I do understand, but OMG (!) who wants to change their face to the point of being unrecognizable? In her case it is clear to all of us here (including TamTam ;)) that she hated everything about her appearance, which again we all know is more of a state of mind (we’ll euphemize it, because that’s a rather serious topic).

The filler price depends on where you live, but many European countries have skilled board-certified doctors that offer these treatments for like 300-400eur/ml.

How do I get that bloody brow lift! With what? Is that botox or threads?
Hers was originally just botox, threads have been inserted later on, but not only for lifting purposes… but basically botox, threads and filler alone or combined are used for brow lift procedures.

The only thing I would add are 2 nose jobs. And each was for both estetic and functional purposes, as opposed to her "I had deviated septum" mantra.
And what about blepharoplasty?

I used to like Tamara when I found out about her, I liked also things she has done to face/body and wanted to hear more about it from her, but started disliking her mostly cause she lied so much about all of it. She talked about, in many of her Q&As, how people have wrong assumptions about her that she is all plastic and denied everything.
Many of these procedures have indeed been repeated many times. Because once the temporary effects wear off (even nose and boob jobs require revision surgeries in 10 years or in case of noses sooner), the person has to keep coming back for maintenance. But no, there are no visible signs of blepharoplasty.

So unbelievably stupid of her to lie about these things with all the befores and afters all over the internet. :rolleyes:

On that other website I mentioned in my last post they called her TAMARA PLASTIKALINIC. Someone actually posted a picture of a VENTRILOQUIST'S DUMMY and just with that slid into my all time hall of fame for hitting the bullseye so effortlessly! 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my first time on Tamara’s thread - I don’t usually pay much attention to her, but I just caught her stories and what are those lumps either side of her mouth? Is that migrated filler? 😳 Or two painful-looking cysts?
Ahahahahaha - NO! Those are called perioral mounds. It's basically fat and due to the anatomy of her facial muscle-fat-skin tissues. Liposuction using a microcannula has been shown to have good results with these.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ahahahahaha - NO! Those are called perioral mounds. It's basically fat and due to the anatomy of her facial muscle-fat-skin tissues. Liposuction using a microcannula has been shown to have good results with these.
Can I come for a treatment if you are doing any hahaa, thanks for explaining what's been done 🙏🙏 I really want to try botox but that's the farthest I could go as I am scared of needles like crazy, I think I would pass out if I had to go trough threads treatment on my face, ewww
And suddenly now she started baking... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think this was really cute and also I think this Tattle thread is the best thing happened to Tamara...so yes Tams keep on checking here and by implementing the honest criticism you will become a better person, I agree!

Just please stop lying and maybe give some knits to the homeless people...I can't get over the 1000000000 knits she's got for the life of me :D

Reactions: 8
She started to cook instead! she is soooooo busyy and tireeeed
One day she was saying that cooking is not for her and the next day she goes to a shop and buys equipment and ingredients for an apple tart.... not genuine and so desperate!

Reactions: 14
I just don’t see why she has to have a disclaimer for every single thing she does, wants to have some junk food but must say she doesn’t usually eat this way, wants to bake something but keeps rambling about not having experience in baking. Tammy, chill and just do. No need for the nonsense chatter to fill up a vlog. And stop repeating yourself, it’s annoying.
Also, who gives an f what she does to her face? Are you seriously going to spend your free time analysing someone’s face? Her face, her choice, not mine or yours.

that tart Omg i think the tart was around 200 euro i Would have been cheaper to buy a tart

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sensing it must be a nightmare for anyone outside of her family to live with this overgrown child. You could see clearly from her last video how much she misses being praised by her family members for the smallest things she does. And the boyfriend is suspiciously not present to fulfill this role.
Maybe the boyfriend lived there for two months and is now looking for any excuse to get away. Like, how busy can a sales person get? He's not a freaking doctor so that he's never home...
In that video when she was redecorating the guest bathroom you could clearly see the small toiletries that you would find in a hotel room or a rental. As if we need more clues that this place is not and never will be owned or decorated by her. 😒
One thing I've observed is that she needs to put on a pedestal any person that is somehow related to her or to her experience.
She said in her last vlog that her sister is 'one of the smartest people in the world'. 😂 Like, I'm sure she is lovely and smart, bless her heart and brain, but Tamara FOH girl...
Then her boyfriend is 'the best man she's ever met in her life'.
Then 'everyone on her team is sooooo successful'. (Other than her manager Marchela or whatever her name is, who are the other team members and what makes them super successful other then her saying so?! This new guy Vlado, she hasn't even officially introduced him or mentioned anything about him, he just appeared one day... Is he an example of a 'soooo successful' team member?)
And then all the superlative ways she talks about her parents. :rolleyes: Which has been discussed here many times.
The problem with her is that she never provides any concrete proof for her claims.
I don't think she could ever take on the responsibility of taking care of a dog, She's just making sure she records her excitement (child) around animals so she seems human and relatable. But she is such a messy person, imagine adding a dog to that. 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is the queen of cringe. Her latest IG post is some jewelry ad captioned ‘Getting into Christmas mood…’ with Watermelon Sugar in the background!!! 🤦‍♀️ It ends with her flirting with the camera. o_O

This person is so soulless, talentless, witless and shameless that it hurts! I bet her whole class used to cringe at her when she was younger. She is so out of touch with reality. It’s impossible for me to believe that she thinks this looks good and that it will sell. I mean the marketing team should really tell her that this approach just won’t resonate with her followers or anyone else in the world for that matter.

Oh yeah! And she should really drop the face-framing baby hair thing, because even without this nasty greasiness she is the poster child for poor personal hygiene.

• Haha
I dont get how can she sit next to a shelf full of shoes? I am not hygene freak, and i belive that some of those shoes are not worn for a long time or few times tops...but i dont belive she properly cleans every pair every time so it could go on a shelf next to her face, its silly.. also I have shoe drawers with shoes not worn for a few years or i take them out to wear them once a year... and i know how does drawers smell like...you can smell the leather and rubber, i dont know how she can sit in that room 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.