Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She renamed Its Not All Always How It Seems to Shopping In Christmasy Paris

someone should secretly install Grammarly on her PC, as she writes like a 10 yr old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was looking at old photos to see how her style has changed - seems like she changes it up depending on friendship groups and/or boyfriends
You can just see she has no innate sense of style from these pictures - I know the Gucci marmot was popular back then but look how it was styled, same with the Gucci mules. And also the paparazzi pictures of her without filter you can see the misplacement and overuse of fillers much more clearly than in videos and how it has aged her (she would look younger / her age if she took them out or used less). In the picture with Xenia she looks like a 40 something year old wife of a mafia boss in some cheesy TV movie. Also her before nose actually made her look pretty in a different less cookie cutter way and I think it was fine?
She’s also lost a lot weight, I thought she had always been small - obviously nothing wrong with her before figure but with the contrast she is much leaner

also had to include the last 2 pics for the laughs - those outfits
F12A1B6D-9A8C-4321-8AF2-1EA5C3F78559.jpeg
6A7C88E9-44CC-4236-977C-4DD94A7FBFFD.jpeg
4DB4E2F3-EEB8-4E28-8FA8-A5DEB300DD87.jpeg
6C4B8D0D-75AB-4B6D-BFA0-DD3676F04B1D.jpeg
0EE3EE3A-205E-4C0D-97F8-C7034F0F4432.jpeg
7140338C-0EB4-4A02-B035-148BC0A63861.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
someone should secretly install Grammarly on her PC, as she writes like a 10 yr old.
Maybe if we say it enough times, it will occur.... even the new title is so cringe-worthy.

Reactions: 5
I was looking at old photos to see how her style has changed - seems like she changes it up depending on friendship groups and/or boyfriends
You can just see she has no innate sense of style from these pictures - I know the Gucci marmot was popular back then but look how it was styled, same with the Gucci mules. And also the paparazzi pictures of her without filter you can see the misplacement and overuse of fillers much more clearly than in videos and how it has aged her (she would look younger / her age if she took them out or used less). In the picture with Xenia she looks like a 40 something year old wife of a mafia boss in some cheesy TV movie. Also her before nose actually made her look pretty in a different less cookie cutter way and I think it was fine?
She’s also lost a lot weight, I thought she had always been small - obviously nothing wrong with her before figure but with the contrast she is much leaner

also had to include the last 2 pics for the laughs - those outfitsView attachment 347541View attachment 347542View attachment 347558View attachment 347569View attachment 347571View attachment 347579
two things: tacky is the word that best describes her style, secondly, short hair would do wonders for her.

of course she renamed it...she reads here often, such a pity she no longer comments. Really miss @Knowitall86

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's not even Christmasy but Christmassy, what an illiterate idiot...

Reactions: 8
Boy, am I glad I found you!!!

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

3. Midface volume restoring filler commonly referred to as cheek filler

4. Topper filler for her cheekbone meet dents

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

7. Upper and lower lip filler

8. No-prep veneers (the no-prep part is the reason why they look so unnatural)

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

13. Non-ablative skin tightening procedures

14. Many different chemical peels

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

Cheers! :m
Are any of you familiar with The Room and The Disaster Artist. Am I the only one that thinks she looks like Tommy Wiseau with multitude of dents in the skin, and the way her skin is practically melting off her face. As well as the strange overfilled Lionesque top lip and fake overly thick European accent(which she clearly didn’t have 9 years ago!) :ROFLMAO:
D057E1CC-3B2B-4DA3-904B-BDA376F4762D.jpeg

D52DB88A-60C8-433A-97A5-14798C4B6765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She looked SO good in the floral dress. I think this kind of feminine style suits her best, too bad she doesn't embrace it.

Reactions: 8
It definitely looks like her.

why do I feel like she will buy an other Hermes bag and say it’s a gift from her BF?
Don’t know why I have this feeling but only her “what I got for Christmas” will tell
It definitely looks like her .

Reactions: 2
Save yourselves from today's borefest. She even admitted it herself.
So TamTam needs to let us all know that she tidied a room. It was the major feature of this vlog, with the a generous sprinkle of showing off about various things, commenting how putting away her groceries reminds her of her mom and grandma :cautious: (such a feminist). But before that, today's outdoor adventures were to go to Champs-Élysées, to buy bathroom decor and she discovered a whole new street. It shockingly had new restaurants and spots she's never seen. Wow, imagine her shock when she visits other parts of Paris. So blah blah blah about how amazing that is.

The bathroom is nice and tidy, she declares this is the bathroom her many friends will have when they come to visit. Which friends come to visit? Anyway, next scene is the hoarders paradise room, aka her office which is just more blah blah blah, why was this not edited out? Next, a shot of the napkins she bought on the floor, because she's about to wash them before using them. Erm, ok. Again, why is this relevant information for us? Edit it out.

Cinderella is in the kitchen, just received her groceries. So here's an unboxing my lovlies. Has to let the world know she shops for them at Marks and Spencers (guess to address what was said a few pages ago that she shops at Lidl) for 2 reasons.
1. Because she can understand what she's buying (too idiotic to buy cereal/bananas/berries in a french supermarket, she wouldn't understand)
2. She has experience shopping at Marks and Spencers
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't ...
Says she hates buying ready meals, as she is showing us a ready meal she has just bought ( the hypocrite ), because when you order on Deliveroo they don't give you options - lying is just who she is. More ready made soup, because she eats soup a day. And she just LaaahhhVVs them sooo maahhch. and now that she's shown us her groceries, she's going to tidy and organise the kitchen. Because she wants to have a relaxed weekend with her friends and loved one.

Advent calendar blah blah blah, skipped this to rambling about how today was all about tidying, and how she doesn't want to accumulate more things, only things she needs. Yeah, lies. Because right after this was another unboxing from Mytheresa, and a humble brag of how her boyfriend just brought her another gift to put under the tree. Why not say his name? A bit childish to keep saying my boyfriend, almost as if she's speaking him into existence.
blah blah blah my friend Xenia... blah blah blah I tidied a room. she's sorry for the lack of content, but tomorrow will be better. Blah blah blah my friend Xenia. Goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a comment on her groceries, it looks like she just shopped for herself. And most of it was just snacks. Does her boyfriend just eat cereal and tuna salads?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boy, am I glad I found you!!!

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

3. Midface volume restoring filler commonly referred to as cheek filler

4. Topper filler for her cheekbone meet dents

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

7. Upper and lower lip filler

8. No-prep veneers (the no-prep part is the reason why they look so unnatural)

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

13. Non-ablative skin tightening procedures

14. Many different chemical peels

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

Cheers! :m
Omg, I was always wondering what she has done, but I maybe guessed only half of it! 😳
The only thing I would add are 2 nose jobs. And each was for both estetic and functional purposes, as opposed to her "I had deviated septum" mantra.
And what about blepharoplasty?

I used to like Tamara when I found out about her, I liked also things she has done to face/body and wanted to hear more about it from her, but started disliking her mostly cause she lied so much about all of it. She talked about, in many of her Q&As, how people have wrong assumptions about her that she is all plastic and denied everything.
Only few days ago I heard her, for the first time ever, fully admitting she has had work done, both to her face and body, but she doesn't want to promote it. Well, it was about time she stops promoting to the girls that you can just wake up like that one day 🙄
I guess after so many before and after videos/photos of her showing up lately, she could not deny it anymore and tried to be cool about it, like: of course I had work done bla bla. Too late Tam, lies are not forgotten.

Reactions: 9
She eats "soup a day" and states that "she doesn't like buying pre-made meals that you just put in the microwave"
....AND WHAT IS THAT STORE-BOUGHT SOUP THEN?????

ahh, I just can't...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a comment on her groceries, it looks like she just shopped for herself. And most of it was just snacks. Does her boyfriend just eat cereal and tuna salads?
I agree!!! He doesn't live there I am soooo convinced! She took over 5 of 6 rooms/toilettes, there is no trace of any masculine belongings in that flat. She is alone whole day. And they only socialize "with her friends" ( now cue the evidence to refute all the facts we write here in the next video, like she did when I asked is there is any trouble with Xenia as she hasn't mentioned her for whole 48 hrs :ROFLMAO:)

Come on 😅😅😅

The guy is his second half of life who owns nothing, has no friends to introduce his girlfriend to, has no place but the airbnb in his own city that his new girlfriend pays for, cannot tell his girlfriend where to buy home stuff after 6 months living together etc etc

Yeah right, he probably rides the evenings here and there and that's it.

She pays for that flat as a business expense as that's what she is using it for, 10000 %

Those lame reels are so embarrassing I cannot believe she actually pays someone for that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She eats "soup a day" and states that "she doesn't like buying pre-made meals that you just put in the microwave"

ahh, I just can't...
Plus, the soup is in a plastic container!?! So, imagine 365 plastic containers just because she doesn’t cook and she eats “soup a day”!!!
🤯🤯🤯🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

ahh, I just can't...
Rich coming from someone who can't cook and isn't rich enough to employ one.

Plus, the soup is in a plastic container!?! So, imagine 365 plastic containers just because she doesn’t cook and she eats “soup a day”!!!
🤯🤯🤯🤬
Plus the plastics that leak into the food yummy microplastic soup!

I agree!!! He doesn't live there I am soooo convinced! She took over 5 of 6 rooms/toilettes, there is no trace of any masculine belongings in that flat. She is alone whole day. And they only socialize "with her friends" ( now cue the evidence to refute all the facts we write here in the next video, like she did when I asked is there is any trouble with Xenia as she hasn't mentioned her for whole 48 hrs :ROFLMAO:)

Come on 😅😅😅

The guy is his second half of life who owns nothing, has no friends to introduce his girlfriend to, has no place but the airbnb in his own city that his new girlfriend pays for, cannot tell his girlfriend where to buy home stuff after 6 months living together etc etc

Yeah right, he probably rides the evenings here and there and that's it.

She pays for that flat as a business expense as that's what she is using it for, 10000 %

Those lame reels are so embarrassing I cannot believe she actually pays someone for that
I agree!! The bathroom reorg convinced me that she is living solo

Reactions: 10
This is so funny to me. It’s obvious where she got the inspo for that photo. He is her muse 🤣🤣🤣
She (both actually) just look like slouches with bad posture, plus that tacky oversized quilted back which is caving in on itself because it's too big and almost empty 🤦‍♀️

The sweater on top of the coat🙄
Lizzy Hadfield, Brittany Bathgate, the scandi girls... have been doing this for the past year or so... Tam Tam is always late to the game. The huge empty bag is so twentieth century🥴 gosh, she is still completely lost when it comes to her personal style.
Oh but the cherry on the top is the ysl coffee. So many small businesses in Paris that are surely struggling , and this vain woman prefers to support a big brand...
I’m not even going to comment on the supermarket soup, it is just mind blowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.