Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who "works" in fashion, it is astonishing how she NEVER talked about fashion in an analytical way. I mean, never. ever.

I enjoy watching HauteLeMode's YT channel, as there I can find some pleasure in watching argumentative and historical points of view, and each time I can learn something new... and he is also fun to watch and doesn't have an enormous ego.
The recommendation right there. (as opposition to empty mindless TamTam "content")
He's awesome and really knows the business, design and up-and-coming designers. It's like listening to a younger Andre Leon Talley really provide a true rave or roast of style. Tamara is like a side show sales promoter....buy my concoction of water and you'll look like me bs.

The Historical series HauteLeMode does including the dirty years of the WW2 bring such an intellectual level to fashion.

If you work in sales one brand are you allowed to promote other brands on youtube? Just interested to know in general :)
I suspect it depends on what your level of influence is. Ultimately, promoting competitors would be frowned on by the bosses, but no one can censor or stop one's work. Ultimately the worst they can do is fire you....but is that really that bad if you aren't promoting the brand you work for?

Ok! I think that when she says ‘harmonica’ instead of ‘accordion’ (although a bandoneon would be closest to that Loewe bag if you want to make such comparisons) I take it much worse than when she says she Tinks, gives Tanks, that something is Tin or Tick or that she tidied the Ba(r)chroom (the other day). Her mispronunciation of the ‘TH’ used to be the most irritating to me. But I guess that’s less important when a person actually has something to say.
hahaha so true ...I thought well there you did it Tamtam....harmonica is a small instrument that is played with one's mouth, not fingers. Do better please. Her word for poinsettia was also irritating....say it in serbian and post text on the screen for the english translation. Just lazy af editing...instead she posts words like a stupid 3 ingredient receipe...

Yet, not only that everything that comes out of her mouth is useless blabber, even her fashion related content proves she knows nothing about fashion and style. In one her previous videos she literally failed to identify the color of some slingbacks, saying they were purple-blue-silver and so hard to describe, when they were in fact iridescent lilac. I also distinctly remember the time when she said that a BOYY Copenhagen item was from BOY London! So disrespectful to both brands! She just doesn’t care about anything, fashion included. Plus Tamara Kalinic and style do not belong in the same sentence. I don’t think that any brand would sign her to market their products if that Italian marketing agency didn’t push her stupid face everywhere.
This colour thing pissed me off....she get so much stuff she doesn't even know how to describe it anymore. So mindless crap to her is all it is....so why do these brands bother. She's such a waste of space on the Gram.

To me, she’s more of an anti-influencer. It’s like whatever she puts on herself or takes in her hand, it immediately becomes repulsive to me. When I hear her saying ‘this is how I STYLE these XYZs’, I want to scream ‘YOU DON’T STYLE ANYTHING, YOU JUST PUT tit ON FOR THAT CHICKEN FEED YOU RECEIVE!’ I bet the agency takes at least 70 percent home.
ohhhh...this makes sense...I was wondering why she needed a french agency too. And then when i consider she is promoting lilysilk, clearly the high end brands are not making her priority. Her decline continues.

and my last comment....she is "addressing" all comments shown here to prove her point in her vlogs. Tamara - we see your fake ass lying bullcrap....for 2021, try to find character and honesty and integrity. As shocking as it may be to you, it's important in life.

PS. Y'all may not like Leonie, but her transitions are flawless on reels. Her bf/hubby Alex does such a great editing job it flows. I find Tamara's reels so choppy and punchy that the flow is the same each and every time....BORING! Also, Leonie and alex pick music that is diverse which makes the difference.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously Tamara?! You “work in fashion” but you don’t know that you can’t put cashmere in a drying machine?! You “work in fashion” but are asking your followers for advise?! You should be the one telling us. I REALLY CANNOT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And what’s with the Bettina something note on the cake that she boughts from le Bristol? She really thinks we are stupid? I just can’t !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she promotes so much last minute Christmas gifts given the current situation everywhere in the world. Can't she just enjoy christmas without any of her idiotic gifts?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If you work in sales one brand are you allowed to promote other brands on youtube? Just interested to know in general :)
I really cannot think of one serious person with a serious job working in fashion industry for a certain brand that also has a Youtube work aside and promoting the brands:D

Tamara is just a youtuber, that is her occupation

Btw look at our Miss Mysterious chilling with other global influencers (that chic Alex) and her beau looking like a snack (from the bin) published on stories for tout le monde to be seen 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I cannot stand the Illy coffee story. If you want something so badly go out and buy it with your own money... you have been drinking instant coffee since forever and you are now so excited about this coffee machine! Who is getting influenced by this idiot?! I would never buy from a single brand that this clueless person is promoting....

I really cannot think of one serious person with a serious job working in fashion industry for a certain brand that also has a Youtube work aside and promoting the brands:D

Btw look at our Miss Mysterious chilling with other global influencers (that chic Alex) and her beau looking like a snack (from the bin) published on stories for tout le monde to be seen 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes ofc, I meant more indirectly, like him being part of her youtube channel and instagram, cause she literally promotes other brands the whole time, everything she does is an ad even when she does not say it

Reactions: 4
Yes ofc, I meant more indirectly, like him being part of her youtube channel and instagram, cause she literally promotes other brands the whole time, everything she does is an ad even when she does not say it
Him being published ih her stories as bf has nothing to do with his job, but as you said she is just and ad board so yeah she doesn’t have any use of featuring him if it’s not of interest.

She is just embarrased by his non conventional looks 🥶 and talks bs

Him being published ih her stories as bf has nothing to do with his job, but as you said she is just and ad board so yeah she doesn’t have any use of featuring him if it’s not of interest.

She is just embarrased by his non conventional looks 🥶 and talks bs
I agree, that's the worst part of what she does, she makes her followers believe that is her actual life. The way some people defend her in the comments is just sad, it is like defending a character from a TV ad :D

TikTok already banned mlms and get rich quick schemes (gurus) so the time of these scammers like Tamara will also come, she is lucky there is still a loophole in regulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree, that's the worst part of what she does, she makes her followers believe that is her actual life. The way some people defend her in the comments is just sad, it is like defending a character from a TV ad :D

TikTok already banned mlms and get rich quick schemes (gurus) so the time of these scammers like Tamara will also come, she is lucky there is still a loophole in regulations.
This is so true....youtube can also monitor for it via their algorithms (like they do copyrighted music and Covid), but they don't have the regulations in place yet to do it. That said, it's coming because once the pandemic is over, all possible avenues for taxes in western countries will be used including influencer stuff.

I cannot stand the Illy coffee story. If you want something so badly go out and buy it with your own money... you have been drinking instant coffee since forever and you are now so excited about this coffee machine! Who is getting influenced by this idiot?! I would never buy from a single brand that this clueless person is promoting....
She’s pathetic, if she wanted it so munch she could have bought it herself but she’s is really a beggar. I would be ashamed to say I wanted it soooo much. It’s not like a limited edition, sold out everywhere and they sent her a very special piece, just a normal coffee machine. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
I don't understand why she promotes so much last minute Christmas gifts given the current situation everywhere in the world. Can't she just enjoy christmas without any of her idiotic gifts?!
It is nauseating. She has no shame, she lacks the most important values in a human being, she truly is a vacuum and a despicable person. Last 48h have turn into a traumatic situation to so many families (borders, airports being shut), the pandemic getting worse, and there she is dumb dumb Tam Tam promoting those aff links. I understand she needs to save for her next Hermès, and for her next plastic surgery, but still...🤢
Speaking of Hermès, she got something from Luxury Promise... Odd that she being from London (😂), doesn’t know the dodgy secrets behind this company. But than, we are talking about Tamara, does she really care?

It is incredible how they go to each others 'apartments and they have take away. When I have people over for dinner I prepare my very own three course...oh these people, cant stand them really...

This thread is the best read of all of 2020 !
I’ve been reading the thread and watching her videos and just observing for maybe about two weeks now, and it’s astonishing how I truly do believe she acts and behaves in a manner that’s constantly in contrast to what is being said here in an unnatural way. Forced you could say.

and anytime xenia does anything she immediately has this fascination in that topic as well.

And clearly since Xenia moved to Paris one by one Tamara, now alexandra all moved. Bet leonie will buy a new home cuz she just “abso lut LY” loves her homes and mirror selfie’s.

k thanks for listening ciao

Reactions: 9
It is nauseating. She has no shame, she lacks the most important values in a human being, she truly is a vacuum and a despicable person. Last 48h have turn into a traumatic situation to so many families (borders, airports being shut), the pandemic getting worse, and there she is dumb dumb Tam Tam promoting those aff links. I understand she needs to save for her next Hermès, and for her next plastic surgery, but still...🤢
Speaking of Hermès, she got something from Luxury Promise... Odd that she being from London (😂), doesn’t know the dodgy secrets behind this company. But than, we are talking about Tamara, does she really care?
What are those secrets? I started to follow this ig account of luxury promise and to be honest if they would promote the bag I’m after I would buy it as I don’t have an idea about the company and the dodginess

Reactions: 4

Her face looks really stretched and pillowy like Madonna after her really bad fillers a few years back. She has an older vlog from last year where she mentions the dents in her cheeks are from premature fat loss in her face - in that vlog her eye wrinkles are also very prominent (now they’re erased) so I think she must have exposed it to the sun over the years or genetically have bad skin laxity and is now obsessed with filling it to reverse it. She’s not old enough for it to be this loose IMO

Oh and don’t get me started on her fail of an eyewear company

ok now I go hehe
I’m curious about the eye company too, I’ve watched her vlogs on and off for a while but I’ve never heard her mention it except in a vlog where she goes to a department shop stocking it - then she’s never mentioned it in other videos again or tagged herself wearing/ promoting? It’s still available on the Harvey Nichols site though

also re. Luxury promise, I’ve known about it for a while - though it was just a regular pre owner website like sellier Knightsbridge?Curious about the gossip

Her face looks really stretched and pillowy like Madonna after her really bad fillers a few years back. She has an older vlog from last year where she mentions the dents in her cheeks are from premature fat loss in her face - in that vlog her eye wrinkles are also very prominent (now they’re erased) so I think she must have exposed it to the sun over the years or genetically have bad skin laxity and is now obsessed with filling it to reverse it. She’s not old enough for it to be this loose IMO

I’m curious about the eye company too, I’ve watched her vlogs on and off for a while but I’ve never heard her mention it except in a vlog where she goes to a department shop stocking it - then she’s never mentioned it in other videos again or tagged herself wearing/ promoting? It’s still available on the Harvey Nichols site though

also re. Luxury promise, I’ve known about it for a while - though it was just a regular pre owner website like sellier Knightsbridge?Curious about the gossip
With the Eyewear company, So Shady, she pretended to have started a brand and owned it, much like she's pretending she bought an apartment in London. It was actually a collaboration and she was just the "face of the brand". The company is owned by Our Social Collective (which is owned by Stacey and Scott Mckenna). They invested in some influencers to create brands, if you remember her friend Camilla Carill, she was clever enough to actually do a full partnership with the brand and even owns a stake in the company. Tamara proved that she has no influence to actually make sales, despite the company owners investing so much in branding, marketing, advertising and even getting the brand into Harvey Nichols.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.