Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I find interesting too (sorry, can’t really answer your question as I don’t know)!
I find it interesting that she gave her sizes in the vlog( bracelet, rings) in case someone wanted to buy her a present... Who is that someone? What does this beggar mean? If it were her friends or family they would know/could ask... Why is she begging? Aren’t you successful? Don’t you come from a rich family? Isn’t your boyfriend rich?
🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
That was so lame tacky and classless! EW

I don’t know but I think any guy would run if after couple of months together she is hinting she wants Hermes plus diamonds for Christmas?!

I am sure she will
buy another Hermes for herself (she mentioned earlier that she treats herself a Hermes at the end of the succesful year) and she will claim
she got it from her Sales assistant duke aka Vinyard owner boyfriend 😂

I mean if she can score it good for her! But assuming he is not in that category with Air Jordans being the highest value present he got her 😂 would exclude all the Saint Laurent trinkets that he probs gets with staff discount

• Haha
Reactions: 8
looking at the fact that her dad didn't visit her + she's talking about not being able to go home for christmas - maybe her dad has some serious chronic illness? and because of this he can't travel and is also in the high risk category so she doesn't want to go home for that reason? that's how it is with my dad, just reminded me of that.
I was thinking about that as well. But I have a feeling that it's been much longer.. Or perhaps she didn't mention her dad was sick right away (was that last year or the year before).
It's sad because with her, you can never tell the truth :(
And I don't know why I have this strange feeling that her dad is perhaps very strict/traditional and he doesn't look fondly at her career and that it bothers her so (among other things) she's trying to prove she is so successful because of that as well...

Sorry guys :D I'm babbling, spent 11 hrs in the office today 😑 Such work, much busy as TamTam would say.

Reactions: 7
And I don't know why I have this strange feeling that her dad is perhaps very strict/traditional and he doesn't look fondly at her career and that it bothers her so (among other things) she's trying to prove she is so successful because of that as well...
if he's serbian, i think he definitely doesn't approve of her ''career'' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she found a connection between a popular tv show (haven't watched it yet) about a chess player and somehow made it about herself and how young she was when she started school? :D Actually, I started school when I was 5, it was almost two months before my 6th birthday. Of course, I had to undergo all the tests months before that and talk to psychologists. It was actually my idea that I wanted to go to school. Never have I ever received special treatment because of that. I never mentioned it or talked about it to point out "how special I am" (I'm not) and these days I mention it sometimes as a funny anecdote, nothing else. But to be a grown-up (arguably) woman like her and always have the need to point out how special she is because she started school oh so young...I can't :D :D

Here in Ireland a lot of kids (approx. 50%) start pre-school at age 3 and formally start our primary education at age 4. Whats the big deal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
^^I finally watched the show (and loved it! 🥰 🥰 ) and now I really need to understand, as TamTam would say :D, how she managed to make it about herself :D Is she secretly playing chess? Is THAT her next big project!? o_O Perhaps she'll be using Hermes' chessboard 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved her little speech about perceptions, and how we are perceiving her through the lens of our own past experiences... No girl, we just see through your bullshit and fakery and we are not fooled by it.
Seriously this is truth!!! Who pretends their airbnb is their "home"....I have never and would never. Who would take pride in "not knowing how to cook"....take a recipe, measure, mix mix mix, bake or sautee ...boom .... it's really that simple!

You know what I find interesting? How come her dad never visited her? The last time she was in Brighton she mentioned that her mom (and grandma if I remember) are there. And I remember that while she lived in her sister's attic that she used to mention when mom would come and visit. So, she could only see her dad if she traveled to Belgrade. I find that a bit strange.... Okay, she did mention that he was sick but even before that I don't remember him visiting and last time she was in Belgrade she mentioned how he's busy. Maybe I am reaching but I do know that certain people from Serbia weren't allowed to leave the country, i.e. travel to any EU country. Dunno, maybe it's my imagination but with all that talk about her family's shady past... Or perhaps he simply doesn't approve her lifestyle and doesn't want to visit her.

edit: I mentioned this because she often complained about how she haven't seen her dad since the last time she was visiting Belgrade. I mean, money is obviously not the issue for them so it must be something else....
Honestly he may not be welcome in West European countries due to his past especially if it is shady. I know some older couples (mid 40s) who have been in a long distance relationship for years simply because he can't immigrate or visit North America - black-listed and can only visit a handful of European countries. They visit Cuba instead to meet up..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Here in Ireland a lot of kids (approx. 50%) start pre-school at age 3 and formally start our primary education at age 4. Whats the big deal 🤷‍♀️
In a few (don't know about most) European countries the one pre-school year starts at age 5/6 and first grade at 6/7.
At which age you start depends on which part of the year you were born (so you don't start too early or too late).

"Pre-schooler" is also in some languages used exclusively for kids starting actual school next summer.
Kids younger than that are simply "kindergarteners", not actual "pupils".

A few kids start a bit earlier than average, but I don't think that happens very often.

Pre-school is usually an hour or so in Kindergarten/nursery school, when they teach pre-schoolers specific stuff to assess understanding and prep them for school. Other than that it's just nursery/Kindergarten and you mainly play and sing all day long.

Kindergarten/nursery is rarely called "school", because school is associated more with academia and academic learning.
I always find it weird when people say their kid goes to "school" and they're like 3 or 4... In my head I always think "no! your kid doesn't go to school! But to Kindergarten/nursery (school! lol)! It's not the same!"
I honestly dislike the term "school" for toddler age incarceration (lol sorry, couldn't resist!).

Kindergarten is a German word and literally means "children's garden", which is a far more fitting term in my experience for that age!
And that same type of word is used in other languages as well.

What does primary education even look like for 4 year olds? I can't grasp that concept, I can't imagine it's any different to other countries' singing, playing, arts & crafts and story times. Writing, reading, maths etc all start in 1st grade at age 6/7 and that's a slow-ish introduction.

Anyway, I'd say it's mostly how different countries use language, like "school" starts with 1st grade (age 6/7) and anything before that isn't seen as "school".

Reactions: 4
You know what I find interesting? How come her dad never visited her? The last time she was in Brighton she mentioned that her mom (and grandma if I remember) are there. And I remember that while she lived in her sister's attic that she used to mention when mom would come and visit. So, she could only see her dad if she traveled to Belgrade. I find that a bit strange.... Okay, she did mention that he was sick but even before that I don't remember him visiting and last time she was in Belgrade she mentioned how he's busy. Maybe I am reaching but I do know that certain people from Serbia weren't allowed to leave the country, i.e. travel to any EU country. Dunno, maybe it's my imagination but with all that talk about her family's shady past... Or perhaps he simply doesn't approve her lifestyle and doesn't want to visit her.

edit: I mentioned this because she often complained about how she haven't seen her dad since the last time she was visiting Belgrade. I mean, money is obviously not the issue for them so it must be something else....
Maybe he hates flying? 🧐 My father is a heavy smoker and hates the idea to spend 2 hours in a plane + 2 hours pre-bording and an hour for baggage claim without smoking. Could be a reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
In a few (don't know about most) European countries the one pre-school year starts at age 5/6 and first grade at 6/7.
At which age you start depends on which part of the year you were born (so you don't start too early or too late).

"Pre-schooler" is also in some languages used exclusively for kids starting actual school next summer.

A few kids start a bit earlier than average, but I don't think that happens very often.

Pre-school is usually an hour or so in Kindergarten/nursery school, when they teach pre-schoolers specific stuff to assess understanding and prep them for school. Other than that it's just nursery/Kindergarten and you mainly play and sing all day long.

Kindergarten/nursery is rarely called "school", because school is associated more with academia and academic learning.
I always find it weird when people say their kid goes to "school" and they're like 3 or 4... In my head I always think "no! your kid doesn't go to school! But to Kindergarten/nursery (school! lol)! It's not the same!"
I honestly dislike the term "school" for toddler age incarceration (lol sorry, couldn't resist!).

Kindergarten is a German word and literally means "children's garden", which is a far more fitting term in my experience for that age!

What does primary education even look like for 4 year olds? I can't grasp that concept, I can't imagine it's any different to other countries' singing, playing, arts & crafts and story times. Writing, reading, maths etc all start in 1st grade at age 6/7 and that's a slow-ish introduction.

Anyway, I'd say it's mostly how different countries use language, like "school" starts with 1st grade (age 6/7) and anything before that isn't seen as "school".
I just don’t understand this obsession about her elementary school
experience and how she always reffers back to it! Like what the f grow up! I never ever heard someone in my life in their 30s or even 20s talking about elementary/primary school so much or at all! She thinks she is so special, she stood out at early age, she went to school first, blah blah... This is so pathological I cannot stress this enough, her grandiosity complex is so prominent that I would love to offer her to pay for the psych evaluation! I am serious. She is so delusional and feeds off her school/preteen teen years, and is so obsessive about her parents...this comes out in each of her videos and it’s frankly very creepy to me!

Deff some deep issues there, she is trying to patch up with 2000 knits and 100 Chanel and Hermes...

0C9A7464-038E-41A3-A0FF-F5B697E373E2.jpeg

this just popped on my IG 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she is at the age where most of the people her age have children, and she doesn't. therefore when someone mentions their children, the only thing she has to compare this with is her own childhood
also, she hasn't done anything memorable since and because of that has the need to emphasize herself being a special child

Reactions: 7
experience and how she always reffers back to it! Like what the f grow up! I never ever heard someone in my life in their 30s or even 20s talking about elementary/primary school so much or at all! She thinks she is so special, she stood out at early age, she went to school first, blah blah... This is so pathological I cannot stress this enough, her grandiosity complex is so prominent that I would love to offer her to pay for the psych evaluation! I am serious. She is so delusional and feeds off her school/preteen teen years, and is so obsessive about her parents...this comes out in each of her videos and it’s frankly very creepy to me!

Deff some deep issues there, she is trying to patch up with 2000 knits and 100 Chanel and Hermes...

View attachment 341443
Agree. Her grandiosity complex is worrying. I see it as a copying mechanism to deal with the emptiness of her life.
Let’s not forget she also loves to emphasize how “smart” she is. I would loooove to know what makes her think she is smart. Let’s see;
We all know how, not long ago,her lavish lifestyle was founded (better say,by who), her “career “ revolves around copying others (trends, reels, content, even places to go...), her following is not real since it is full of bots, she lives in airbnbs and has no business of her own, her english is rubbish and she can’t do a basic thing like cooking...and I could go on and on and on.
Does she think because she poses for a photo selling a product this makes her smarter than the ladies/gents selling at Zara?
So let me ask again, why is she smart?
She isn’t even smart enough to lie properly, because she is caught so easily.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 341443
Oh I totally agree!

It's beyond strange to go on about your years at school, even later like sixth form/high school, at some point it's just irrelevant to a broader audience.
Especially primary school, no one cares.
So she started at 5, so what? Did she speed through school? Did she finish 1-2 years sooner than average? Even if she did, where is she now, Ms Genious? Ms Brains hasn't exactly accomplished something so great that show off her "smarts".

Didn't she finish school at an average age? (18ish?)

As @Kim_laurie3 says, witch can't even sort her lies out properly.

Her Inglish is horrendous. Then in her stories the other day she said ONE sentence in Italian (probably whispered to her by her Rasputin) and Ms Multi-Lingual was then in the next story like "If you didn't understand my Ayta-lee-an, I said..." Like, witch, please.

People obsess about early accomplishments when they have nothing else good going. Why else bother telling a wider audience when you pooped the first time in a pot and uttered your first word and when you started school?? No one cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sooo... I haven't even seen the latest vlog, yet somehow I have a clue it will be nothing new. Ok, took us two days to decorate xmas tree, I agree with the tempo, yet somehow I believe we won't see nothing new in the future. I am not a blogger yet I have some ideas what would be interesting to see. TK, if u r reading this, feel free to do any of this, it is not like I invented something new (rupa na saksiji jelte)

In section styling. Someone already said it, I find it supercute- find an old styling from x years ago, make it modern. What would you change, how would you upgrade. Next on, one item, 5 stylings. I take one plain white tshirt, wear it like that, add a sweater, under the blazer, unbutton it... take a scarf, add it to your hair, on a bag, like a bracelet. The power of tights- show us how much a look can change when you add them to your outfit, give some creative ideas. Belts-ok, all of us know how to add it on a dress, when to put them, on the smallest part of waist, under boobs? Can we add two, in different colours? (There are still people who go to work and do have to dress up for office, and would want to see some creative ideas)

Other beauty related. Try a new hairstyle. Learn how to make braids. How to add accessories to hair to make it more interesting. Ponytail- three styles, up, middle, bottom.. ? Make a natural mask. For face, hands, hair.

DIY. Make a table arrangement. Buy a glue gun and create a center piece from tree branches and bubbles and some glitter and crap. Decorate windows. It's festive season, for god sake.

Foods and beverages. Ok, beef wellington is out of the question. Learn how to make granola, you have some ingredients, add some nuts and dried fruits. Learn how to make cocktails, find a tutorial and make in the video. If you are not into alcohol, learn some smoothies and fruit juices. Buy a freaking juicer, it is not a rocket science. Make some sweets- if you are not into sugar-fat-chocolate kind, take some yogurth and fresh fruits into some xmas mold, and glaze with 85% cocoa powder.

I do these craps all the times, besides work. And cooking and cleaning all by myself. I just don't film it. I should. 😂

• Haha
The way I see it, she is just not that type of a content creator. I mean she could try to cook a dinner for her boyfriend and make a vlog out of it. Be funny and goofy and not so serious about herself in the process, but she just doesn't have that type of a personality. The only content she clearly enjoys making are luxury hauls. She comes alive during fashion weeks and since that has been removed she doesn't have much to offer to her audience.

I've never seen her wearing those rings and bracelets before and she dedicated a whole video to the brand without disclosing it as an ad?! Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention...

Did anyone else catch her saying ''I'm a super feeling person'' when she was talking about how intuitive she is in yesterday's vlog??? Every time she tries to elaborate on her thoughts she chokes and moves on to a different topic, and then you are just left feeling confused by what she was trying to say... 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh on the cooking thing.

I also agree, it's super embarrassing to say that you can't cook at age 30. Come on, maybe you can't cook a specific dish off the top of your head like mum/granny and that's perfectly fine, but basics should be routine and when basics sit right, you can easily go and create dishes yourself from there, which also means that recipes for specific dishes aren't a daunting task and easily managed.

When I was in sixth form/high school a friend of mine would always say that it's embarrassing to say you can't cook and at the time I just smiled and thought she was nuts, because I barely made an egg at the time and only new how to cook rice/pasta/potatos and add ready-made stuff to that and cooking seemed daunting, I very much identified with the joke "I can make water burn".
Once I started with an egg and it went to stir fries and from then it was easy, so much easier than I expected and from then on I always thought that my friend was spot on.
I learnt basic cooking before I left for uni and then was able to cook for myself, there are tons of recipes out there, too.

There are tons of cooking shows, YouTube videos, books, family (granny, mum, anyone else)..... Like, come on.

At 25 I can still somewhat excuse an inability to cook, but at 30 it's really really embarrassing.
She probably thinks she's "glamorous" saying that she can't cook and like Carrie from SATC: can't cook, uses the oven as "book storage" :sick: (wasn't it actually fekkin magazines she kept in her oven??? uh. 🙄)

Just NO. 🙄:cautious:

Reactions: 11

In Ireland pre-school is a mix of education (learning numbers and letters) and fun (drawing etc.) It is for 3 hours a day. Then at the age of 4 or 5 children start their formal schooling and have subjects such as basic maths, English, Irish, etc. They even have homework! I started at age 4 and so did my girls. Some kids start at age 5 and it really depends on what month you were born. Our au-pair from Spain finds it really strange that kids start school at this age but for us it is standard practice.

• Wow
This is so pathological I cannot stress this enough, her grandiosity complex is so prominent that I would love to offer her to pay for the psych evaluation! I am serious. She is so delusional and feeds off her school/preteen teen years, and is so obsessive about her parents...this comes out in each of her videos and it’s frankly very creepy to me!
NPD paired with Dunning–Kruger :D

(j/k I'm definitely not a licensed psychiatrist, just have a lot of interesting examples around :D)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In Ireland pre-school is a mix of education (learning numbers and letters) and fun (drawing etc.) It is for 3 hours a day. Then at the age of 4 or 5 children start their formal schooling and have subjects such as basic maths, English, Irish, etc. They even have homework! I started at age 4 and so did my girls. Some kids start at age 5 and it really depends on what month you were born. Our au-pair from Spain finds it really strange that kids start school at this age but for us it is standard practice.
For I'd say all continental Europeans that's beyond strange, esp. the homework bit!! :eek:

On the Tamara Ecclestone thread people are wondering how they manage to live in Switzerland as the kid is "school age" and I'm just like "wtf she's just 4 or 5 she isn't missing anything!"

I looked up a few EU countries and 1st grade (ie formal schooling) starts everywhere around 6/7, would love to hear from anyone else from various countries when they start!

Consulting?🧐
What is next? Eyewear designer?😂

New video: “success tips”. I almost chocked.
Does she have a business that we are not aware of? As far as we know, her so shady endeavor is well buried ...
I haven’t watched the video yet, however let me share the strategies of her “business”:
- buy followers
- Give aways to increase engagement, with no prize (Chanel backpack) sent to the winner
- Q&As based on questions sent by herself
- Create false narratives (meaning, lying) to embellish both her personal and professional life
- copy every single trend that Leonie does
- photoshop pictures to the max
- creat fake accounts both on tattle and Twitter to spread rumors
Did I forget anything?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.