Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with that chin? Has she done new work to her face? I don't remember her having such a weird chin
when facetune and photoshop are poorly used.

For all of you guys wondering how it's possible to speak such a bad English despite living in the UK for 10+ years

Drum roll:

You can live in Antartica, Serbia, Singapore or Amazon rainforest for 50 years if you like, this does not matter! If you don't incorporate to the society and use the language and immerse yourself in the local culture you will never ever pick it up. She lived with her sister and they are speaking Serbian in that household, she does not have one single friend from UK, which I find so weird and awkward, You can go to UNI 4 years, it is just books, online classes and writing projects and finally dissertation. This will not form your literacy to the point you are a native speaker. You have to live the language and culture of the country you are living in in order to show! Well we all know Tamara is just bullshitting and she lives in her bubble. I came to UK and even though I really knew English (not like Tamara) it took me good 2 years to really really settle in, catch up with all the phrases, all the british context etc. My formal education here (master's) had no influence on my language skills, apart of learning industry terms and word a bit better. You need to participate in social activities and mix with others here and I guess anywhere in the world to be able to catch up the local language and manners.

Also she has been 6 months in Paris, she has not moved 2 feet from her doorstep. She will pick up French my ass! Not that she needs to do anything but she suffers of a grandiosity complex so much and presents herself and her family like this Rockefeller Royal Highness, where in fact she is a bleeping psychotic narcissist and a liar. I mean 25 of 27 reels she made is in one corner of her airbnb! She is insane!!!

Has anyone noticed how she slipped that she came to Paris for 7 days!!!!! That she didn't know how long she would stay there, and then she mumbled something and carried on with her lies. She is so stupid to include this footage. I mean absolutely the lowest human being amongst all influencers

EW

I second this!

It is sooo embarrassing and cringe to see their sad salads! Who eats like that what the f! They don't even have the plates! I don't know I am a details and decor nazi, but there are literally super cute white dishes with gold plating that look grown up and nice to eat at bloody HM home. She doesn't have a coffee machine, and putting matcha to hot milk frother OMG EVERY DEAD JAPANESE IS TURNING IN GRAVE WOMAN! When I first time saw that I literally screamed!

Now as she copies everything Leonie does, sis ordered herself a bunch of frozen acai!!!! Whaaaat! AHHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO LAME AND EMBARASSING I CANNOT DEAL!

Look at Leonie that woman cooks, enjoys food, life, decor, knows how to do fashion, and bloody works 24/7/ She even said how she and Alex have some side jobs as speakers. They are proper hardworking Germans, not this lazy lame ass b=== here who thinks she is CEO of Pentagon and busy as Beyonce! Just disgusting.... FYI all, I used to like her until everything crashed down with her blatant lies and I just looked a little closer and discovered what a fraud she is!

I swear to you she is paying for that Airbnb and he is piggybacking and will f=== leave her as who in 3 months goes trough 3 lockdowns 2 fake airbnbs to decorate a Christmas tree together!! That place looks sooo cold and sterile (as someone mentioned here) it really does reflect the emptiness and fakeness
This is beautifully said! Thank you!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who's super annoyed by the fact that she speaks while still having food in her mouth?! She makes a very specific sound and the microphone picks it up and it's very hard to ignore.

That Christmas tree looks terrible, my grandmother could've done a better job at decorating it. The boyfriend clearly didn't help, but I'm glad to see she has a new cheap laborer on her ''team''.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
warning: i'm going to write something positive about tamara 😂

have to give credit where it's due: some people in my subscription box are on day 4 of vlogmas and she's actually on day 7

• Haha
Reactions: 12
warning: i'm going to write something positive about tamara 😂

have to give credit where it's due: some people in my subscription box are on day 4 of vlogmas and she's actually on day 7
But how poor are her vlogs? The last one was awful..there was no real content. She didn't even take advantage of filming something nice in the shop that she bought the decorations from. Gosh she is so lazy! And she felt asleep in the end?! Clearly she cannot keep up....

Reactions: 7
But how poor are her vlogs? The last one was awful..there was no real content. She didn't even take advantage of filming something nice in the shop that she bought the decorations from. Gosh she is so lazy! And she felt asleep in the end?! Clearly she cannot keep up....
i agree, i wonder how long the regular uploads will last 😂

Reactions: 3
If a daily vlogmas means i'm saying the same thing over and over and over and over again....she'd be better of taking a few days off to improve the quality....I've watched what her nemesis has been doing and honestly, she's doing a good job + it's daily as well. It's entertaining as far as influencers can be.

That said, Tamara was pretty in the vlog today so there I've said something nice.

Reactions: 9
Let's discuss one little thing. If Tam is a full-grown, independent woman, how come she doesn't own a driving license/drives?
As much as I don't particularly like Zoranah, at least she has some independence in her life and doesn't seem like a lazy, spoiled brat. she is, at least, not faking her personality.

one more thing: her mother and her dog died recently.. and guess what? she doesn't seem miserable.
Tam seems miserable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Im sorry is this reelmas going to be her changing clothes by flipping shoes and her jumping around?? Cause we saw all that, multple times?

Oh new approach, filming herself crying for 10 minutes, trying to be relatable and full of understanding and support

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she just say (24:59) - “MINE is by a Finnish designer”?!? Like it’s her table! Can’t believe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh new approach, filming herself crying for 10 minutes, trying to be relatable and full of understanding and support
honest question: which are the requirements to enter in Serbia for a national? Does she have to quarantine? I don’t think so, but please correct me.
She traveled to so many places during summer, why didn’t she go home if she missed her family?
Also, if she wanted to go to the UK (where she usually celebrates Christmas), from the 15th she is only required to isolate for 5 days, proving she is negative. So, i want to be sympathetic but I don’t see the big deal, really.
My australian friend doesn’t go home since last year, her dad is not doing well, she lost her grandma, and she can’t go home because she needs to quarantine for two weeks in an hotel provided by the government, and she cannot stay away from work for so long.
this year was very tough for all of us, however, cut the c* Tamara, you moved countries during the lockdown because you were bored, you have a “boyfriend “, you often say how happy you are, you are healthy , you have a house, a job, and above all, you DO have the chance to go home to your family. Stop with the drama. Playing the victim doesn’t suit you.
people have been saying she doesn’t look happy, and I do agree. Not sure if it is the guy, Paris, work or being away from her family. The thing with Tamara is that she lies and fakes so much, that it is really hard to tell. She could gain so much by being honest, frank, relatable ... but I’m afraid she doesn’t know how to get out of the “character”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
honest question: which are the requirements to enter in Serbia for a national? Does she have to quarantine? I don’t think so, but please correct me.
She traveled to so many places during summer, why didn’t she go home if she missed her family?
Also, if she wanted to go to the UK (where she usually celebrates Christmas), from the 15th she is only required to isolate for 5 days, proving she is negative. So, i want to be sympathetic but I don’t see the big deal, really.
My australian friend doesn’t go home since last year, her dad is not doing well, she lost her grandma, and she can’t go home because she needs to quarantine for two weeks in an hotel provided by the government, and she cannot stay away from work for so long.
this year was very tough for all of us, however, cut the c* Tamara, you moved countries during the lockdown because you were bored, you have a “boyfriend “, you often say how happy you are, you are healthy , you have a house, a job, and above all, you DO have the chance to go home to your family. Stop with the drama. Playing the victim doesn’t suit you.
people have been saying she doesn’t look happy, and I do agree. Not sure if it is the guy, Paris, work or being away from her family. The thing with Tamara is that she lies and fakes so much, that it is really hard to tell. She could gain so much by being honest, frank, relatable ... but I’m afraid she doesn’t know how to get out of the “character”
I don't think she has to do quarantene in Serbia, maybe in France on the way back, not sure what their rules are. In Germany, after you come back fromSerbia, you have to stay in for 5 days and then you can do a free test. That is not the reason not to go home for Christmas, its worth of full quarantene on the way back for those who have a job that allows it. Another thing is not to infect the family by accident, but distance and separate accomodation could help. If she cares that much she can find a way, the crying is just for show

Reactions: 11
I don't think she has to do quarantene in Serbia, maybe in France on the way back, not sure what their rules are. In Germany, after you come back fromSerbia, you have to stay in for 5 days and then you can do a free test. That is not the reason not to go home for Christmas, its worth of full quarantene on the way back for those who have a job that allows it. Another thing is not to infect the family by accident, but distance and separate accomodation could help. If she cares that much she can find a way, the crying is just for show
Crocodile tears like the 21 year old Hollywood kid whose parents are now in jail because they bribed officials to get their daughters into USC. I'm so tired of this type of BS. Tamara can go to England or Serbia any time and continue to do her job....she has passports and paperwork to be in both places. There is nothing forcing her to stay in France. It's stupid that she is creating such fake drama and pretending that she knows she has privilege, but feels so bad she can't go. Puh-leeze. As was said earlier, she spent the whole summer frolicking around Europe and vacationing. She can also do a 14 day quarantine....there is NOTHING with her work that stops her from running her online business while she quarantines. Ask the essential workers such as healthcare, grocery, truckers and food packaging workers about how they feel.... bleh....I think I'm going on a tamara break. I'm so disgusted by her....

Reactions: 17
I didn't watch the video but judging by your inputs - why the drama? She doesn't have to quarantine in Serbia. She can come here and go out and about freely.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.