Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was soooo busy and productive today. She changed 40 outfits! If I didn't hear her say this I wouldn't believe that she said something so stupid.
I would be exhausted as well... What a sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This person, every day with her is busy this, exhausted that, so much work, so much effort. Does she know what the real work is supposed to look like? Idiot!

Reactions: 9
This person, every day with her is busy this, exhausted that, so much work, so much effort. Does she know what the real work is supposed to look like? Idiot!
And the saddest part is that she thinks that she inspires others 😫
She gives people advice, o em gie, I just can’t.

She's got to be buying those followers, it's impossible that she is interesting to people that much. On the other hand, if you check the number of comments/likes on both Instagram and yt you can see that something is fishy, her engagement is not that good.

Reactions: 13
Ok i know I used to think the same 🤣it's funny and crazy but as a content creator myself it does takes a lot of time !
No excuses for Tamara or anyone else ..
I used to have a Normal job as a waiter or in the clothing shop and I could come home after work and do nothing .. chill , switch off .,

With my current job aka influencer / content creator I work 11h a day .. 7 days a week.. some content takes hours to shoot, get ready for ,, plan and prepare ( maybe travel or buy props)
It's not as easy as it might looks as I used to think the same ..

Reactions: 8
Ok i know I used to think the same 🤣it's funny and crazy but as a content creator myself it does takes a lot of time !
I used to have a Normal job as a waiter or in the clothing shop and I could come home after work and do nothing .. chill , switch off .,

With my current job aka influencer / content creator I work 11h a day .. 7 days a week.. some content takes hours to shoot, get ready for ,, plan and prepare ( maybe travel or buy props)
But she has a team doesn’t she?

• Haha

Oh, for sure, don't get me wrong, I do think that creating a content is a hard work and it takes a lot of time and energy especially if you want to give something new to your audience / not to repeat yourself all the time.
But that is the thing- she doesn't have any meaningful content lately. The only thing she is serving are hauls, my new apparent from 3different angles and a ton of stupid Q&As.
So how much time she really needs for this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry, but 11hrs a day / 7 days a week? To shoot stuff & create? Ok, you could spend 5-6 hours for a shoot sometimes, maybe, but you cannot spend that much every day. I just don’t buy into it. How much do you earn for 308 working hours a month?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tamara kalinic is another bullshit influencer with zero ability to do anything besides prancing around in fox trimmed coat and an Hermes, while the rest of the country is in lockdown again facing financial ruin.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I would just add, all influencers( I don't know an exception) are like that: selfish stupid people not qualified to do anything useful in society but to behave as rubbish people who don't care about anything but money and BRANDS
Go and get a job and some real education!

Reactions: 9

Thing is we don’t have to hear it every single vlog and Instagram story! Her content is talking about how busy she is and how much work she has and how organized she is. Imagine you go to doctor and he tells you how many hours he is working and what he did that day?
My problem is that she constantly talks about it, and I think that is what rubs people the wrong way.

Reactions: 17
Thing is we don’t have to hear it every single vlog and Instagram story! Her content is talking about how busy she is and how much work she has and how organized she is. Imagine you go to doctor and he tells you how many hours he is working and what he did that day?
My problem is that she constantly talks about it, and I think that is what rubs people the wrong way.
Agree. She is a bragger. She loves to repeat this “so much work” thing constantly because she needs to convince others, and mostly, herself.
I do think that some influencers work a lot. Camila, Negin or Xenia come to mind. They have businesses, their brands are fairly successful... Do they mention “how hard they work”? Not even once, if my memory doesn’t fail me.
Tamara doesn’t have many partnerships going on, all she does these days are the reels thing and her YT videos (which are basically the same for the past two years). Do I believe these take 8h/per day to do? No way. Sorry, not buying it.
And it is ok to have a job in which you don’t need to work loads ,lucky her, however, she needs to stop pretending otherwise! People are not stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agree. She is a bragger. She loves to repeat this “so much work” thing constantly because she needs to convince others, and mostly, herself.
I do think that some influencers work a lot. Camila, Negin or Xenia come to mind. They have businesses, their brands are fairly successful... Do they mention “how hard they work”? Not even once, if my memory doesn’t fail me.
Tamara doesn’t have many partnerships going on, all she does these days are the reels thing and her YT videos (which are basically the same for the past two years). Do I believe these take 8h/per day to do? No way. Sorry, not buying it.
And it is ok to have a job in which you don’t need to work loads ,lucky her, however, she needs to stop pretending otherwise! People are not stupid.
Not buying it either, I will shortly explain why (don’t like to write too much about someone I don’t take serious)
If she was really working that much and that hard we would see it right?! I mean, she creates content on social media but I can’t really see it... Or she does something horribly wrong (in that case it would mean she is not as smart as she claims to be, especially with ten years of experience)
Next, she has a team, doesn’t she?!
Also, is she was really that busy she would not make a point about a stupid white frame or whatever it is.
We see through your bullshit seljanko.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but 11hrs a day / 7 days a week? To shoot stuff & create? Ok, you could spend 5-6 hours for a shoot sometimes, maybe, but you cannot spend that much every day. I just don’t buy into it.
You need time for preparation, choosing the place, the right light and then for me the most time goes into editing.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I would just add, all influencers( I don't know an exception) are like that: selfish stupid people not qualified to do anything useful in society but to behave as rubbish people who don't care about anything but money and BRANDS
Go and get a job and some real education!
I can tell you two small influencers with around 100k followers. Both are lovely and down to earth. That’s what I’m looking for in an influencer 🥺

Xenia was saying it all the time right before her second collection was revealed

You need time for preparation, choosing the place, the right light and then for me the most time goes into editing.

I can tell you two small influencers with around 100k followers. Both are lovely and down to earth. That’s what I’m looking for in an influencer 🥺

Xenia was saying it all the time right before her second collection was revealed
I think launching a collection is hard, why not say so? Don’t see anything wrong with that... It is what it is - life is not only fun and chill :)
Tamara on the other hand has been doing it for YEARS + advising people (even worse) while in my humble opinion she is not really the one that should be doing so...

Ok, I don’t think anyone spends 4 hours every day THINKING - and calling that “work” - about where to go to take a damn photo, at what time of the day so they would get the best light (if you want a day photo, go during the day, for a night photo, go during the night - there goes 2 seconds of that 11 hr work shift). Nothing they do is revolutionary, they just copy, scrolling through Instagram to get the “inspiration” is not hard work.

I hate when they try to present influencing as hard work - when it really is not. It’s the least hard job you could get, that’s why they’re not earning that much - they get paid in products to advertise and that is not money. a MK bag is not currency.
They take loans (like Tamara) to “invest in themselves” aka buy expensive tit, hoping to get noticed AND SOMETIMES in the end to make money out of it. They give zero added value and therefore earn very little but make it seem like they’re rich.

there is some money in item flipping - buying and reselling, and you get less money than what you paid, but you could justify that loss by “amortization” - which is not really amortization if you wore a bag and took a photo for Instagram to get more likes.

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed Tamara on Instagram and YouTube and it made my life actually better :D as I don't want to see this shady, lying person.
So from time to time I check my TikTok and who comes on my for you page? Tamtam!😣
I remember so cleary when she said in spring, she is so happy she never supported this platform which doesn't support LGBT rights!!!

Sometimes, I also change my mind, it's ok, it's normal. But the way Tamara does it, is disgusting because she argues she would care about minorities rights and pretends to be such a good person, when she is not!

Her following on Insta is growing quite well, if these are real people, they probably don't listen to what she is saying?! Because she is so talking so much bullshit.

Attachments

• Sick
So a random thought came to my head regarding one of her last stories with the lock...she said neighbours called to ask if they should call police and her boyfriend was outside the apartment. They know her but they dont recognize him??

• Haha
I unfollowed Tamara on Instagram and YouTube and it made my life actually better :D as I don't want to see this shady, lying person.
So from time to time I check my TikTok and who comes on my for you page? Tamtam!😣
I remember so cleary when she said in spring, she is so happy she never supported this platform which doesn't support LGBT rights!!!

Sometimes, I also change my mind, it's ok, it's normal. But the way Tamara does it, is disgusting because she argues she would care about minorities rights and pretends to be such a good person, when she is not!

Her following on Insta is growing quite well, if these are real people, they probably don't listen to what she is saying?! Because she is so talking so much bullshit.
Oh gosh she is uploading her rubbish videos even there after all she had said about tik tok?? No surprise here....

More shopping??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.