Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proposal for the new thread name:
Tamara Kalinic #5 - soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to the new season of Lies&Litter

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the hell is he wearing shiny skin tight leggings! Eewww he is just so creepy! I presume she's only with him because he has a good job, good contacts?
I thought the same thing. I mean,love knows no faces but I kinda, „kinda“ expected more from the fact that she’s keeping all this a secret. I really hoped it‘s gonna be a basketball player or so 😂 but this is funnier

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure there aren't "so many dms like this" because you literally travelled during a pandemic and are staying in an international hotel resort... or are your followers delusional as well? Although, this dm looks like Tam tam wrote it herself and had Nina send it to her :sick: Can't wait for her to be cancelled, it's borderline insane how she's acting
After saint laurent cafe in paris, she is supporting another local business which is four seasons :love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is complaining the whole time in this story in the background, like it is all about her, why would she post this... And is that FT filming and talking?
That video was hilarious....wth....stop complaining and just do it. The others are moving along and Tamtam is squawking louder than the parrots in the forest. It's not that bad...I don't care how bad your fear of heights are, if you can ski courcheval then you SHOULD be able to do this....oh right! she doesn't know how to ski either. And that athletic wear in the rainforest is too funny. I've been to CR and she is way over the top. I'm looking forward to her experiencing india when hunny takes her to an Ashram....only then may she get her ass dumped! Keep faking...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite possible, I haven't been following her that long (although she's been on my radar for years, but I pretty much started following her with the first tattle thread).

Anyway, companies house has her citizenship as Croatian, maybe she'll update that in the future if she has UK citizenship.

She must be having then 2-4 citizenships (Cro, Srb, BiH(?), UK(?)).
I know we talked about this before, but I forgot the details of that discussion 🙈
Yeah right, imagine her having British citizenship!!! Her bio would be Tamara Kalinic OBE HRH the Queen of England herself! Come on, we know better

That loser still has some irrelevant list from 2019 in her bio - in 2021!!! So embarrasing! Same as her blatant lying about being located in London and being eyewear designer

So I am sure we would know if she has British citizenship! Imagine her every single vlog:

HI lovelies, omg when I became a British citizenship, right away after I graduated Pharmacy when I was 5 years old, like my mum would say, omg you are soooo wise and smart, and my sister who is the most intelligent person in the world, and my dad used to say to me I am the best in everything and so unique. I skipped elementary school as I was so smart so I went straight to Pharmacy in UK and received honorary citizenship by Queen herself as they never had such a smart person in UK, confirmed by my serbian teacher when I was 2 years old. sooo wise you guys.

Also guys, please wear a mask, I follow the rules as my mum and dad TOOOT me so, and oh I am going to another continent in the middle of the pandemic! What do you mean why?! Because I was joking with my tribe and it was a last minute trip!

Byeee guyss

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The bag is celine, it shows in one of the IG stories. Looks like one of those bags you get as a free gift with perfume

Proposal for the new thread name:
Tamara Kalinic #5 - soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to the new season of Lies&Litter
misread this as saying he has proposed- I’m sure we’ll get that update soon 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video was hilarious....wth....stop complaining and just do it. The others are moving along and Tamtam is squawking louder than the parrots in the forest. It's not that bad...I don't care how bad your fear of heights are, if you can ski courcheval then you SHOULD be able to do this....oh right! she doesn't know how to ski either. And that athletic wear in the rainforest is too funny. I've been to CR and she is way over the top. I'm looking forward to her experiencing india when hunny takes her to an Ashram....only then may she get her ass dumped! Keep faking...
Where we can watch this jewel? :D

Reactions: 4
It was on her stories yesterday.
And omg his slimy voice in that story saying "Sasha, look at me", like some old grandpa horny for young girls, yuck!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she doing this? It's obvious that she doesn't enjoy it, she looks awkward and somehow sad. This whole trip is ridiculous, Tamara and the rainforest, I mean come on. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Before this thread comes to an end, I just want to say thank you to all the contributors, it has been fun seeing this pathological liar exposed for her lies. She truly has been the gift that keeps on giving, from lying about absolutely everything and contradicting herself, the best part was seeing her mental breakdown during Vlogmas, aka Tales of a vacuous Social Climber's life at the most festive time of the year.

I look forward to the many more threads to come, I see there's more of us here :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Guys. I was so so so responsable before travel. Me and my boyfriend got the covid tests. I would never never never would put in risk other people".
"I had to go to Costa Rica because I had to work! Guys I had to take photos of my new Chanel jacket on the beach. And guys, my team and I are working so hard making reels for you guys. Because I work so so hard for you guys."
"And guys, I am so so content with my boyfriend and I am so so content to be living in Paris."
"And guys, I am so so content cause I have the best community!."
"Guys, please remember I speak Spanish. I am so so content to go to Costa Rica and speak Spanish."
"Guys, the important thing is that I have received so many packages. And I am going to unbox these with you. By the way, I am soooooo content to live in Paris right now. Best decision ever!".

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OOOOH MYY GOOD THE NEW VIDEO NEW LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DELUSION AND INSANITY

I think she has had some sort of a breakdown!!!? Her eyes look sooo empty and dead?? it is evident she is extra fake and arrogant when filming in front of her bf..so here are a few antics of today's vlog

"this is actually not a trip as we are staying for a long time, so it is not like we took a trip, I am not on a trip, I am still at my Airbnb in France and you guys are so crazy you think I actually am on a trip" MATEEEEE 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

"it's not something I would approve of people just deciding let's go on a trip, I don't think that is essential" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 WTF did she have a brain damage???

"I hate when I see other people copying my reels" HUN NO YOUR COFFEEE REEL HAS BEEN STARTED BY LEONIE 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOU, LIAR!

" the reason why she hasn't gone to see her family as they all have covid" aha yes having covid for 40 days in a row is a novelty

all that repeating of kindness and less judgment to all people here will just have the opposite effect as you are the most fake and arrogant person on internet!

and the rest was loving and supporting comments she wrote to herself (50% of them)

such an empty person and her erratic makeup application has legit scared me off 😵

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New facetuned post, new clowns fawning over her - this comments is nuts considering not one person mentioned anything negative 🤡

makes sense her super fans are weirdos without basic common sense. Imagine being a grown adult with kids leaving comments like this over a stranger who doesn’t give a crap about you except for the ad and affiliate revenue you’ll give them 😂

OOOOH MYY GOOD THE NEW VIDEO NEW LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DELUSION AND INSANITY

I think she has had some sort of a breakdown!!!? Her eyes look sooo empty and dead?? it is evident she is extra fake and arrogant when filming in front of her bf..so here are a few antics of today's vlog

"this is actually not a trip as we are staying for a long time, so it is not like we took a trip, I am not on a trip, I am still at my Airbnb in France and you guys are so crazy you think I actually am on a trip" MATEEEEE 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

"it's not something I would approve of people just deciding let's go on a trip, I don't think that is essential" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 WTF did she have a brain damage???

"I hate when I see other people copying my reels" HUN NO YOUR COFFEEE REEL HAS BEEN STARTED BY LEONIE 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOU, LIAR!

" the reason why she hasn't gone to see her family as they all have covid" aha yes having covid for 40 days in a row is a novelty

all that repeating of kindness and less judgment to all people here will just have the opposite effect as you are the most fake and arrogant person on internet!

and the rest was loving and supporting comments she wrote to herself (50% of them)

such an empty person and her erratic makeup application has legit scared me off 😵
She’s too young to have such poor skin laxity and what seems depleted collagen, wow

not sure I can watch her videos anymore so thanks for the summary of the circus show! Sounds like she’s becoming defensive and arrogant like Lidl Millen, I don’t remember her being like this before - she at least faked positivity but now she knows that people think she’s full of tit for this trip and she feels the pressure of being poorly judged for this ill advised adventure

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
New facetuned post, new clowns fawning over her - this comments is nuts considering not one person mentioned anything negative 🤡

makes sense her super fans are weirdos without basic common sense. Imagine being a grown adult with kids leaving comments like this over a stranger who doesn’t give a crap about you except for the ad and affiliate revenue you’ll give them 😂

She’s too young to have such poor skin laxity and what seems depleted collagen, wow

not sure I can watch her videos anymore so thanks for the summary of the circus show!
Try from minute 23 she will summarise that she is not actually on a trip and how she does not approve non essential travel- I spat my tea all over my screen 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We all knew she was going to come up with some stupid reason that makes no sense as to why she went on this trip. She will then come up with an equally if not more dumb excuse to go back to Paris when this sponsored trip ends.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.