Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, can't you see the legs are the same size, come on, TamTam would never use PS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts as well. Going by everything that's been said, I'm very confident that she doesn't have UK citizenship, she's never claimed as much.

She likely was never eligible for UK citizenship, because she was too absent. You can only be out of the country for I think 3 months out of the whole year in which you apply for citizenship. She's always been travelling way too much to ever make these requirements.

Imo cutting back on trips and getting citizenship was far more important than her naff travelling, esp as you cut back for about two years and mostly the one year before application. Well worth it for a lifetime of security.

On top of that Britain allows dual and even multi-citizenships, I don't know what Britain's deal is with ex-YU countries, but I'm certain she wouldn't have had to renounce her Serbian citizenship.

Croatian citizenship is very hard to get and she likely has Bosnian citizenship, as she was born there and lived there for a while, but that doesn't mean all that much.

I don't even know how she could immigrate to France with Serbian citizenship, you must prove savings and open a business and employ a set n° of people and invest a certain amount into the business to get a visa that way.

Knowing for sure that she has Serbian citizenship and knowing for sure that she doesn't have UK citizenship, and speculating on the possibility of a EU (Croatian) citizenship, TamTam's living/migration status is a bit of a head scratcher to me.

OK just looked it up, she has Croatian citizenship. She can't apply for UK citizenship, she isn't eligible as she's too absent and could apply at the earliest in about 2-3 years if she makes changes immediately.
Due to her Croatian citizenship, her absences in 2020 were irrelevant. If, however, she remains absent in the next 6 months and doesn't stay permanently in England (never leaving UK borders) for 6 months this year, she's losing her UK residency (unless she frauds and her sis helps her).
Her Croatian citizenship is why she can move to France and just stay there. She's lucky she has that.
She has the UK citizenship, I distinctly remember a bragging story she posted on IG a few years ago when she finally got her UK passport. She also has the Croatian passport as it's not that difficult to get one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New thread title definetly should highlight how selfish and fake she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has the UK citizenship, I distinctly remember a bragging story she posted on IG a few years ago when she finally got her UK passport. She also has the Croatian passport as it's not that difficult to get one.
Quite possible, I haven't been following her that long (although she's been on my radar for years, but I pretty much started following her with the first tattle thread).

Anyway, companies house has her citizenship as Croatian, maybe she'll update that in the future if she has UK citizenship.

She must be having then 2-4 citizenships (Cro, Srb, BiH(?), UK(?)).
I know we talked about this before, but I forgot the details of that discussion 🙈

Reactions: 3
Why the hell is he wearing shiny skin tight leggings! Eewww he is just so creepy! I presume she's only with him because he has a good job, good contacts?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.