Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A before/after surgery IG account for celebs and influencers has posted Tamara - it’s really is amazing the difference just 1 proper surgery (nose) and then fillers and Botox can make (plus new teeth)
And eyelid surgery!

Reactions: 8
Those Jigsaw cheek implants have got to go o_O
Omg you hit the nail on the head she reminds me of jigsaw. I was always wondering what her creepy smile reminded me of. I thought she dissolved her lips. They don’t look good.

also, doent She have a PhD in pharmacology?

Reactions: 12
Omg you hit the nail on the head she reminds me of jigsaw. I was always wondering what her creepy smile reminded me of. I thought she dissolved her lips. They don’t look good.

She says she dissolved them, I think she also said she re-did them.
If she never said she re-did them, she lied by ommission, they are definitely (re-)filled.

Good heavens, NO! She does not have a PhD, she doesn't even have a Master's.
Considering how much she brags that she studied pharmacology and deludes herself thinking she's oh-so-super-smart, you'd never hear the end of it if she had a Master's or a PhD, she'd nonstop call herself "Doctor" and have that on all socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well then she may have a severe reaction to the vaccine then ...oh well :0

If she never said she re-did them, she lied by ommission, they are definitely (re-)filled.

Considering how much she brags that she studied pharmacology and deludes herself thinking she's oh-so-super-smart, you'd never hear the end of it if she had a Master's or a PhD, she'd nonstop call herself "Doctor" and have that on all socials.

Reactions: 2

I don’t think she is smart enough for either but I thought she stated she finished schooling in some speciality

Reactions: 3

She has a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy not pharmacology.

Reactions: 9
The University of Brighton classifies the degree level as Bachelor but the program is called Master of Pharmacy and takes 4 years.
I mean by the amount of bragging she's done I thought she had Master's at least

Wow shocked she hasn't removed these comments yet

Glad that people are starting to see how wrong is what she is doing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If you follow her long enough you'll remember her father really wanted her to get a PhD but she wasn't into that. She could barely learn English let alone write a dissertation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus having that degree, you would expect she knows something about beauty ingredients! But no, tetka explains products by scent, even hair products she says she chose them based on fragrance 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I mean by the amount of bragging she's done I thought she had Master's at least

Wow shocked she hasn't removed these comments yet

Glad that people are starting to see how wrong is what she is doing
Finally some sense, I checked her IG comments when she posted the squad photo and every comment was glowing and some were just plain weird ‘you deserve this holiday, enjoy after your hard work ❤❤’ wtf, how can these be real super fans leaving such comments? Bizarre

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Great photoshoppnig skills

ankle is wider than her shoulder and neck

and feet are wider than her whole head

warped AF

0D238A0B-E876-46D0-97F5-9CF4D6CEA832.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Catfish strikes again - who are these ‘alluring’ pics for? Only people who follow her are people fangirling over her style/bag collection... know your audience!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.