Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who posts this crap? No one cares...

She considers herself an entrepreneur....ok.....clearly influencers have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This pandemic truly showed her true colors for me. I knew she was a bit vapid but I did not know she was this hypocritical, delusional, and straight up stupid. She is quite literally on her 4th vacation in less than a year during a pandemic. She and her friends have convinced themselves that they are "helping locals" as if they are not putting their lives at risk right now. Your "tips" mean nothing if they are in the hospital or dead. Disgusting savior complex, I had to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This pandemic truly showed her true colors for me. I knew she was a bit vapid but I did not know she was this hypocritical, delusional, and straight up stupid. She is quite literally on her 4th vacation in less than a year during a pandemic. She and her friends have convinced themselves that they are "helping locals" as if they are not putting their lives at risk right now. Your "tips" mean nothing if they are in the hospital or dead. Disgusting savior complex, I had to unsubscribe.
Agree. This pandemic have forced her to show a lot of herself (before her vlogs were lot of trips). And the more I know her, the less I like her. I unsubscribed too.

When she lived in Brighton her sister kind of kept her feet on ground. I remember time to time when she unboxed something she would say "my sister might find this ridiculous..." I bet her sister reminded her life is more than Chanel and Dior (sorry, now Hermes). Now noone is around to remind her how ridiculous she is!.

Yes. She thinks having a negative COVID test result is her golden ticket to break the rules. You can get COVID in your way out of making the test!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OOOOH MYY GOOD THE NEW VIDEO NEW LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DELUSION AND INSANITY

I think she has had some sort of a breakdown!!!? Her eyes look sooo empty and dead?? it is evident she is extra fake and arrogant when filming in front of her bf..so here are a few antics of today's vlog

"this is actually not a trip as we are staying for a long time, so it is not like we took a trip, I am not on a trip, I am still at my Airbnb in France and you guys are so crazy you think I actually am on a trip" MATEEEEE 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

"it's not something I would approve of people just deciding let's go on a trip, I don't think that is essential" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 WTF did she have a brain damage???

"I hate when I see other people copying my reels" HUN NO YOUR COFFEEE REEL HAS BEEN STARTED BY LEONIE 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOU, LIAR!

" the reason why she hasn't gone to see her family as they all have covid" aha yes having covid for 40 days in a row is a novelty

all that repeating of kindness and less judgment to all people here will just have the opposite effect as you are the most fake and arrogant person on internet!

and the rest was loving and supporting comments she wrote to herself (50% of them)

such an empty person and her erratic makeup application has legit scared me off 😵
Freakin nailed it sistaa

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched towards the end, she’s definitely reading here because her ‘people who don’t kiss my ass are haters and jealous of me! bitter and miserable people! ’ seemed aimed at the points made here - no tam, I’m not jealous of your prancing around the world when there’s a GLOBAL pandemic with fake friends and your odd boyfriend you keep hidden when others post him all the time.

the worst offences were reading out 1000 praising comments with a straight face and agreeing with everyone in a self satisfied way + saying she’s not on a trip and has ONLY had one holiday which was not a holiday but work - wtf 😂

Definitely she’s coming across as conceited and arrogant here maybe because there are others in the room or maybe her new Paris posse is rubbing off on her?

it annoys me because I do enjoy her style / purchases often but her attitude stinks, she’s definitely changed and it’s embarrassing

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I watched towards the end, she’s definitely reading here because her ‘people who don’t kiss my ass are haters and jealous of me! bitter and miserable people! ’ seemed aimed at the points made here - no tam, I’m not jealous of your prancing around the world when there’s a GLOBAL pandemic with fake friends and your odd boyfriend you keep hidden when others post him all the time.

the worst offences were reading out 1000 praising comments with a straight face and agreeing with everyone in a self satisfied way + saying she’s not on a trip and has ONLY had one holiday which was not a holiday but work - wtf 😂

Definitely she’s coming across as conceited and arrogant here maybe because there are others in the room or maybe her new Paris posse is rubbing off on her?

it annoys me because I do enjoy her style / purchases often but her attitude stinks, she’s definitely changed and it’s embarrassing
If she is staying for two weeks instead of four days, it’s still a trip it’s just a longer one. It’s not like she moved there. Plus, I wouldn’t care about her vacation if she didn’t preach about unnecessary travelling but this is soo delusional. I used to really like her and her content but i can’t with this type of behaviour

Reactions: 12
Hello everybody, new member here although following threads for some time now..
I just watched the latest video and was completely shocked by the nonsenses she was talking about and especially the attitude o_O
This poor girl is loosing her mind completely

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was bored so I googled her bf and there is not much info. But I found another one, Gianfilippo Testa who is, in fact, a big name for Gucci ( President, EMEA and Vice President of Global Retail ).
I like to imagine Tamara thinking she caught VIP Testa but unfortunately, she ended up with the wrong one :D

If "75" represents the year of birth then he is also the same age as Tamara's FT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was bored so I googled her bf and there is not much info. But I found another one, Gianfilippo Testa who is, in fact, a big name for Gucci ( President, EMEA and Vice President of Global Retail ).
I like to imagine Tamara thinking she caught VIP Testa but unfortunately, she ended up with the wrong one :D

If "75" represents the year of birth then he is also the same age as Tamara's FT
It actually seems plausible, because why else would she be with this one who can only afford to gift her a YSL mousepad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Maybe that's why she is embarrassed to show him because she knows he brings no value, other than pimping her out

Reactions: 10
Here’s a new thread suggestion: ‘Haters’ gonna hate, Tamara’s gonna fake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
who posts this crap? No one cares...

Omg cringe :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮
did she create this channel herself? Odd how this channel just talks about the Kardashians and Tamara. She's the only one playing games and creating mystery about her pimp. He's clearly annoyed by her, she's chasing him for a kiss on NYE and he's avoiding her. He wont let her post him but he happily takes pictures with other women.
1609971581825.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is complaining the whole time in this story in the background, like it is all about her, why would she post this... And is that FT filming and talking?
It is funny how she is complaining this whole time but the last video/post I saw of her (months ago) someone asked her how do you deal with lows or a bad day (something along those lines) and she said I am never depressed or have low days and that’s when I was like I’m done with this idiot. Why lie? It’s fine if you want to act like your life is perfect but it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OOOOH MYY GOOD THE NEW VIDEO NEW LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DELUSION AND INSANITY

I think she has had some sort of a breakdown!!!? Her eyes look sooo empty and dead?? it is evident she is extra fake and arrogant when filming in front of her bf..so here are a few antics of today's vlog

"this is actually not a trip as we are staying for a long time, so it is not like we took a trip, I am not on a trip, I am still at my Airbnb in France and you guys are so crazy you think I actually am on a trip" MATEEEEE 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

"it's not something I would approve of people just deciding let's go on a trip, I don't think that is essential" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 WTF did she have a brain damage???

"I hate when I see other people copying my reels" HUN NO YOUR COFFEEE REEL HAS BEEN STARTED BY LEONIE 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOU, LIAR!

" the reason why she hasn't gone to see her family as they all have covid" aha yes having covid for 40 days in a row is a novelty

all that repeating of kindness and less judgment to all people here will just have the opposite effect as you are the most fake and arrogant person on internet!

and the rest was loving and supporting comments she wrote to herself (50% of them)

such an empty person and her erratic makeup application has legit scared me off 😵
This video was a complete train wreck. No matter how much makeup and glittery eyeshadow she put on she could not hide so many emotions that her face was communicating...and let me tell you those were not nice emotions. I dont understand why she uploaded this?! Clearly noone from her team has common sense and professional aesthetic.... It would have been nice to explain the situation in a better way as it is obvious that she has received quite a lot of complaints for her latest ventures in Costa Rica...as I was scrolling on instagram today I spotted another "friend" of hers of to another four seasons sponsored holiday - alex Pereira that is. I have stayed and dined in Four seasons hotels (paying with my own money) and all this promo by these influenzas is really putting me off to do it again...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she is staying for two weeks instead of four days, it’s still a trip it’s just a longer one. It’s not like she moved there. Plus, I wouldn’t care about her vacation if she didn’t preach about unnecessary travelling but this is soo delusional. I used to really like her and her content but i can’t with this type of behaviour
When a trip is longer than 3 days it’s called « moving » according to our tamtam

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This video was a complete train wreck. No matter how much makeup and glittery eyeshadow she put on she could not hide so many emotions that her face was communicating...and let me tell you those were not nice emotions. I dont understand why she uploaded this?! Clearly noone from her team has common sense and professional aesthetic.... It would have been nice to explain the situation in a better way as it is obvious that she has received quite a lot of complaints for her latest ventures in Costa Rica...as I was scrolling on instagram today I spotted another "friend" of hers of to another four seasons sponsored holiday - alex Pereira that is. I have stayed and dined in Four seasons hotels (paying with my own money) and all this promo by these influenzas is really putting me off to do it again...
Also Anna Bey in FS Seychelles, they have surely mobilised "lux" influencers as a part of recovering strategy :unsure:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But the fact that all this girl does is try to justify herself is shady asf. It is so obvious that she is receiving so much negative feedback, and for a reason.
For example this trip, first she said that it was last minute, now she says she does not approve traveling in sense of just having a trip. Also she added that they had a direct flight but they didnt take it because they wanted to travel on an exact date. I mean...

I swear she is torn between being who she is, trying to be cool enough for her new crew with Filipo on top and maintaining a relatively ok social media image.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it my idea that this last week she has been losing followers little by little?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.