Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new vlog is up, today content is so wild!
summary :
promoting serum and vitamins instead of botox for her face tightness,
talking about drinking coffee
chanel coat with beanie looks somehow homeless on her,
more hideous bottega knits,
she has sooo much work to do
drinks coffee
scored collab - basically actually worked for a day
talking about filming reels
coffee again
knits again
talking about her working space and tables
more about tables
table
table table
table
and everything else table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
working soo hard (weekly planner is empty)
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans

she had me at Matcha.....cuz like no healthy nut ever suggest matcha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she was like "this little thing is unglamorous" about her pencil holder... Girl, nothing in that room is glamorous!
"I don't wanna cram it, I hate crammed spaces" and that empty planner had me dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
summary :
drinks coffee
coffee again
knits again
more about tables
table
table table
table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans
Can you do that for all her vlogs? I don’t want to give her my view 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
summary :
drinks coffee
coffee again
knits again
more about tables
table
table table
table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans
And all of that with this thumbnail straight from the faceapp. Even though our girl does not care about beauty since she is so smart...NOT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The fact that she had not set the time on the oven drove me crazy...that thing flashing all the time.... 🙄

The desk in the room is awful!! Another lazy and all over the place vlog that did not make any sense...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact that I thought that this girl is a very busy, super organized person makes me feel stupid...how can I be so fooled? And now I know when she says ,,I am shooting a project for one of my favorite brands” actually means ,, i’m gonna sit on chair outside my apartment and take 3 pictures”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am amazed by how her mannerism has changed from ladylike to boho hobo street style wannabe.
you can easily catch a few screenshots and show how a young lady shouldn't behave.

(I am not particularly ladylike, but you won't catch me doing these mannerisms :LOL: )

A lady would NEVER put her working station so close to the.. feet station.
I mean, those shoes were worn outside for goodness sake! it's gross in my opinion.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am amazed by how her mannerism has changed from ladylike to boho hobo street style wannabe.
you can easily catch a few screenshots and show how a young lady shouldn't behave.

(I am not particularly ladylike, but you won't catch me doing these mannerisms :LOL: )

I mean, those shoes were worn outside for goodness sake! it's gross in my opinion.
her voice is getting more irritable by the minute, she starts to resemble those " You knooooow" gals, her affect kills me

Reactions: 9

Agree. Even not worn shoes have a specific smell 👃 .... it must stink so badly in that crammed room. Desk, open shoe cabinet, bed, closet...she really is a stupid girl

• Haha
So...her amazing home office is a desk crammed under the window next to dirty shoes.... And from the looks of it she cannot even open that window properly anymore.
Great taste, much work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So...her amazing home office is a desk crammed under the window next to dirty shoes.... And from the looks of it she cannot even open that window properly anymore.
Great taste, much work.
but they can have people over in the other empty room without distracting desk, oh wait, it's lockdown, what people?!

Reactions: 5
She is really mastering that homeless vibe with the new clothes she shows and with that desk next to shoes situation. Its her bf thing, she should not steal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is really mastering that homeless vibe with the new clothes she shows and with that desk next to shoes situation. Its her bf thing, she should not steal
I see where is she going with it, other than to mirror her homeless looking BF, she is now in Paris and wants to emulate this cool vibe so much, she just doesn't have build nor personality for it
she will realized it later in life that there are either people who can pretend better - better POSERs or ones which have substance and don't really care because they care about other things more - like their intellect

Last edited:
who writes this tit....she’s more influential than Aca Lukas? 😆🤣🤯. Clearly fake news and the need to correct her "age"...OMG ...face palm....clearly someone is slower than the average amoeba. For those who need a translation, she is recognized for her own sunglasses line... :sick: and she lived in "london" aka Brighton :sick:...frankly what a tawt..

CCFA809A-B5E7-48ED-8387-E880B629FF5B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I tried to open that Blic page (as if I don't know better) and OMG, being on ANY list of that newspaper is not something I would brag about :D I wonder if her former bff is on the list :D

edit: I just watched HelloOctober's home office transformation and it's not even comparable to T's "office". The two of them used to hang out together since Suzie also lives in Brighton.

edit 2: Watching her "home office video". I'm a little over 2 minutes in and the amount of stupidity is overwhelming. 😑
She makes a "joke" saying that "and to make it a very Japanese experience for myself I'm wearing a green top". Like, what the actual f??
Then she tries to open the lid on the milk frother while it's on to film how it's spinning (I suggest next time she tries that with a blender).
Then she says "antioxidanS" instead of "antioxidanT" (and she was supposed to be a pharmacist)
I need a drink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
who writes this tit....she’s more influential than Aca Lukas? 😆🤣🤯. Clearly fake news and the need to correct her "age"...OMG ...face palm....clearly someone is slower than the average amoeba. For those who need a translation, she is recognized for her own sunglasses line... :sick: and she lived in "london" aka Brighton :sick:...frankly what a tawt..

View attachment 321513
What is with the spelling errors, it looks as if she wrote this? I guess proofreading is not a trend these days.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I noticed in one of her recent videos that she actually doesn't know that "sedef" is not an English word. She doesn't know it's "mother of pearl". And what she tries to do is "ify" it. "This ring is kind of sedefy". And I've noticed that many times before, her vocabulary is so poor (at this point I have no idea how she managed to finish university there) that she uses a Serbian word and tries to make it sound English.
For a person who lived in the UK for over a decade, that is beyond sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed in one of her recent videos that she actually doesn't know that "sedef" is not an English word. She doesn't know it's "mother of pearl". And what she tries to do is "ify" it. "This ring is kind of sedefy". And I've noticed that many times before, her vocabulary is so poor (at this point I have no idea how she managed to finish university there) that she uses a Serbian word and tries to make it sound English.
For a person who lived in the UK for over a decade, that is beyond sad.
OMG I was so confused and gave up trying to figure it out....now I get it. Dum dum isn't so versed in the english language. Time to actually read the books she keeps buying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.