Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I am surprised. She like many influencers go to the very samey and bait places like cafe kitsune. There is endless cafes in Paris yet she goes to the same one! Bore off!

For someone that loves coffee! She doesn't have a coffee machine at home - she would rather spend her money on Hermes than spend money on one! Nespresso machines are a good investment if you love your coffee and not too expensive either. So what the hell is her excuse?
lots of lovely historic places to take pictures of to, however I guess you have to want to venture out and discover them on your own

Reactions: 6
Can't say I am surprised. She like many influencers go to the very samey and bait places like cafe kitsune. There is endless cafes in Paris yet she goes to the same one! Bore off!

For someone that loves coffee! She doesn't have a coffee machine at home - she would rather spend her money on Hermes than spend money on one! Nespresso machines are a good investment if you love your coffee and not too expensive either. So what the hell is her excuse?
If there was a coffee machine from Hermes/Chanel/Prada or Saint Laurent she would have bought it I think...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!
this is very typical for European countries where it always was about what attracts men (and how to keep men attracted), so even my mother would say that chunky heel or shoe without heel is ugly and I should not wear them

Hahah, the men we like could not care less... She has been saying this for at least a year now about almost all of her shoes 🙄🙄🙄
On the other hand, the guy she has attracted wears her clothes so...
they do care, but do you care that they care? if you are from Slavic (Baltic including) this ranges from czech rep to russia or from Italy and even France u learned at a very young age that they care and you should care for what they care and eventually u were so brainwased into thinking that this is what you find aesthetically pleasing yourself (this doesnt include Germany or nordic countries also nederlands and such) I believe we can include UK in this as well

Such a show off, I guess she wants to flaunt the cleavage for all the weirdos who are following her..
it would fit the sugar baby narrative

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this is very typical for European countries where it always was about what attracts men (and how to keep men attracted), so even my mother would say that chunky heel or shoe without heel is ugly and I should not wear them

they do care, but do you care that they care? if you are from Slavic (Baltic including) this ranges from czech rep to russia or from Italy and even France u learned at a very young age that they care and you should care for what they care and eventually u were so brainwased into thinking that this is what you find aesthetically pleasing yourself (this doesnt include Germany or nordic countries also nederlands and such) I believe we can include UK in this as well

it would fit the sugar baby narrative
I have to honestly say that I have never ever been lectured on shoes being a "man repellant" or more or less attractive to men. Ever.
I was lectured as young girl on keeping my legs closed (as in literally: don't "manspread", especially when wearing skirts and dresses, which is reasonable advice), not over-exposing cleavage and that men don't like too much makeup (this all through a mix of relatives and magazines and forums), but shoes were never talked about except in the sense of fitting an outfit and occasion.

I have also read some say that ballet flats are "unattractive" or "men repellers" and I don't give a single fck and they are widely worn by French women (and women of all kinds of nations and backgrounds).

At the same time men have commented on some shoes being "repelling", but generally I agreed with most of it, like all those trendy shoes that are worn for a bit and then never again, like spikes and studs and plateaus. You'll also always find a guy who'll say these shoes are hot, like some men love women wearing ballet flats. 🤷‍♀️

I fall in the category of not giving a fck, because the shoes I wear have to be stylish (to my taste), but foremost they have to be comfy. I'd never squeeze my feet in shoes that have me nearly crippled with pain or that I couldn't really walk in, regardless how hot they looked and regardless how crazy men were to be about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to honestly say that I have never ever been lectured on shoes being a "man repellant" or more or less attractive to men. Ever.
I was lectured as young girl on keeping my legs closed (as in literally: don't "manspread", especially when wearing skirts and dresses, which is reasonable advice), not over-exposing cleavage and that men don't like too much makeup (this all through a mix of relatives and magazines and forums), but shoes were never talked about except in the sense of fitting an outfit and occasion.

I have also read some say that ballet flats are "unattractive" or "men repellers" and I don't give a single fck and they are widely worn by French women (and women of all kinds of nations and backgrounds).

At the same time men have commented on some shoes being "repelling", but generally I agreed with most of it, like all those trendy shoes that are worn for a bit and then never again, like spikes and studs and plateaus. You'll also always find a guy who'll say these shoes are hot, like some men love women wearing ballet flats. 🤷‍♀️

I fall in the category of not giving a fck, because the shoes I wear have to be stylish (to my taste), but foremost they have to be comfy. I'd never squeeze my feet in shoes that have me nearly crippled with pain or that I couldn't really walk in, regardless how hot they looked and regardless how crazy men were to be about them.
throughout my upbringing I was lectured on so many things which were inconsistent and at best antagonisms, and I heard about cleave but also about ballet flats (btw French women are tricky one, bc they don't give a F during the daily commute mostly bc they do not expect to impress anyone on their way or better said they also love to pretend to be cool and carefree, but wait for the evening ... ) as for some other countries, the stiletto on the boot serves as the best grip on the ice during the winter (I lived it myself)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ladies, she actually stuffed that desk in her "closet"... I can't believe someone can destroy a room so bad 🤦🏽‍♀️ This whole apartment is for sure ruineeeeed by those two 😂
i guess she is used to it from Brighton attic aka "London"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies, she actually stuffed that desk in her "closet"... I can't believe someone can destroy a room so bad 🤦🏽‍♀️ This whole apartment is for sure ruineeeeed by those two 😂
Girrrl, there is nothing to show, it’s just a desk. This happens when you have nothing to tell/show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girrrl, there is nothing to show, it’s just a desk. This happens when you have nothing to tell/show.
😂😂😂
Come on ladies, let her share the office space, aka, desk, for the tenth time. I think this kind of content is relevant because the office space is where all the magic happens, and by magic I mean, “soooo much work” she does but no one sees it, so I guess there must be some kind of magic going on.😅
Unless, she sees buying followers, checking on tattle and add affiliate links as work 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
#suppliedbylouisvuitton? 😂 she’s never really transparent with her ads, always failing to use the proper ASA disclaimers like #ad #gifted #sponsored
My thoughts exactly. What a lame try. She never really disclose her paid partnerships

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So apparently she couldn't sleep all night wondering what happened to the baby hoglet that got left behind on the pavement, but last week she didn't mind prancing around in the F-ing FOX FUR coat??!! She didn't go all the way to ask her followers what happened to the fox that she's wearing around her neck to create the illusion that she is such a caring and loving soul... :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are tetka's bots dying a slow death I wonder?
I can't stand the ugliness of those LV boots...🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
The new vlog is up, today content is so wild!
summary :
promoting serum and vitamins instead of botox for her face tightness,
talking about drinking coffee
chanel coat with beanie looks somehow homeless on her,
more hideous bottega knits,
she has sooo much work to do
drinks coffee
scored collab - basically actually worked for a day
talking about filming reels
coffee again
knits again
talking about her working space and tables
more about tables
table
table table
table
and everything else table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
working soo hard (weekly planner is empty)
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.