Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, she used "sedefy" word several times, by now she should have learned the correct word.
Well, I guess she does not need to understand that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who writes this tit....she’s more influential than Aca Lukas? 😆🤣🤯. Clearly fake news and the need to correct her "age"...OMG ...face palm....clearly someone is slower than the average amoeba. For those who need a translation, she is recognized for her own sunglasses line... :sick: and she lived in "london" aka Brighton :sick:...frankly what a tawt..

View attachment 321513
Who else believes in this tit ??? In Serbia, when you pay, you can be whatever you want! Even if you keep in touch with journalists. Does she pay taxes in Serbia ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who else believes in this tit ??? In Serbia, when you pay, you can be whatever you want! Even if you keep in touch with journalists. Does she pay taxes in Serbia ???
To be fair, anyone can pay in any country for magazine placements.

Even reputable ones, you pay them for a feature like "the next hotshot in Y - get to know X!"
Since I found that one out, I can't take any feature/interview/whathaveyou seriously, I am always suspicious.

I worked for someone who wanted me to find out how to get a feature like that in a reputable mag and how much it would cost, any amateur can actually find at least some steps for a number of places in that direction without outright getting in touch with these outlets. You have to click around quite a bit and read, but you often find some starting points in regards to what it takes to be featured.

Sometimes it's not paid for, but good old nepotism. Someone knows someone and they got them in the mag..

Haven't taken any of these lists seriously, "most promising 30 under 30!", "start-ups to watch out for!" or the coveted "sexiest man alive".
Surprisingly, it is always someone who has something out that year/month..... :rolleyes:

That said, not all lists/features/interviews are paid for, but I remain always suspicous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tried to open that Blic page (as if I don't know better) and OMG, being on ANY list of that newspaper is not something I would brag about :D I wonder if her former bff is on the list :D

edit: I just watched HelloOctober's home office transformation and it's not even comparable to T's "office". The two of them used to hang out together since Suzie also lives in Brighton.

edit 2: Watching her "home office video". I'm a little over 2 minutes in and the amount of stupidity is overwhelming. 😑
She makes a "joke" saying that "and to make it a very Japanese experience for myself I'm wearing a green top". Like, what the actual f??
Then she tries to open the lid on the milk frother while it's on to film how it's spinning (I suggest next time she tries that with a blender).
Then she says "antioxidanS" instead of "antioxidanT" (and she was supposed to be a pharmacist)
I need a drink.
I agree! Also towards the end when she is showing the desk aka new office she says something along the lines she enjoys putting her coffee on a coaster 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I tried to open that Blic page (as if I don't know better) and OMG, being on ANY list of that newspaper is not something I would brag about :D I wonder if her former bff is on the list :D

edit: I just watched HelloOctober's home office transformation and it's not even comparable to T's "office". The two of them used to hang out together since Suzie also lives in Brighton.

edit 2: Watching her "home office video". I'm a little over 2 minutes in and the amount of stupidity is overwhelming. 😑
She makes a "joke" saying that "and to make it a very Japanese experience for myself I'm wearing a green top". Like, what the actual f??
Then she tries to open the lid on the milk frother while it's on to film how it's spinning (I suggest next time she tries that with a blender).
Then she says "antioxidanS" instead of "antioxidanT" (and she was supposed to be a pharmacist)
I need a drink.
the thing is, it is HO's house so she is investing in it, not just getting a desk for AirbnB

I noticed in one of her recent videos that she actually doesn't know that "sedef" is not an English word. She doesn't know it's "mother of pearl". And what she tries to do is "ify" it. "This ring is kind of sedefy". And I've noticed that many times before, her vocabulary is so poor (at this point I have no idea how she managed to finish university there) that she uses a Serbian word and tries to make it sound English.
For a person who lived in the UK for over a decade, that is beyond sad.
I cannot from her -inG pronunciation - drives me nuts

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watching the latest video so thoughts:

1) I hate the Chanel hat she wore to the park, it's not French or Parisian; it's something a middle aged Chinese tourist would buy on their first visit to Europe. Why would you brand your entire head that way?! Apart from that, I don't hate Tamara in the hobo outfits when the shoes aren't dinosaur feet size.
2) I know they're stuck due to lockdown now but what she shows of Paris is just one park, it was the same pre-lockdown; I had to watch some documentaries to remind myself what makes Paris so exciting because this watered down (white washed) version by TamTam and Hollywood (Emily in Paris) is worse than Disneyland 🤢.
3) The stinky shoes next to the writing desk situation could be solved by a sliding closet door or at least a decorative curtain. I would get one with a print of a Parisian motif for example.
4) Promoting vitamin gummy bears 👎
5) Her style in general is still Balkan but a bit edgier with a much larger budget than the average girl. French women keep it SIMPLE and let their personality shine through. Watch 'The Hook-up Plan' on Netflix for actual French style (would help you learn some French as well TamTam).

Rant over 😃😃

• Haha
Watching the latest video so thoughts:

1) I hate the Chanel hat she wore to the park, it's not French or Parisian; it's something a middle aged Chinese tourist would buy on their first visit to Europe. Why would you brand your entire head that way?! Apart from that, I don't hate Tamara in the hobo outfits when the shoes aren't dinosaur feet size.
2) I know they're stuck due to lockdown now but what she shows of Paris is just one park, it was the same pre-lockdown; I had to watch some documentaries to remind myself what makes Paris so exciting because this watered down (white washed) version by TamTam and Hollywood (Emily in Paris) is worse than Disneyland 🤢.

Rant over 😃😃
I will try to explain why
1) if she didnt plaster CHANEL over her head noone would think twice that her coat is chanel as well, they would think she look shabby and not that she is Ms. influencer
2) she is still a visitor in Paris, she is not in "I live in Paris - the real Paris (together with the dirty corners)", she keeps herself only in the postcard Paris, she doesn't care about the rich culture you can find there, the Paris she stays in serves only as a background for her insta

Last edited:
  • Sad
I follow an insta profile of an artist called babibadalov, he's small, 2000 followers, and he posts thousands of photos of the immigrants' Paris, it's very raw, there's a lot of pain but also real uninfluenced life. Paris or any other metropolitan city wouldn't be what it is without that mix of people bringing their culture and different foods, fashion, etc. I guess I just get annoyed by all the pretence and shoving of Chanel and Hermès down our throats. To me those brands have become as common as Nike or Adidas (no offence to both because they make good sports products), there is no more mystery and exclusivity, as we say back home 'Svaka susa ga ima'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And it was in one of her recent videos where she proclaimed that she used to wear a lot of logos but not anymore because her style evolved since she is in Paris. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I follow an insta profile of an artist called babibadalov, he's small, 2000 followers, and he posts thousands of photos of the immigrants' Paris, it's very raw, there's a lot of pain but also real uninfluenced life. Paris or any other metropolitan city wouldn't be what it is without that mix of people bringing their culture and different foods, fashion, etc. I guess I just get annoyed by all the pretence and shoving of Chanel and Hermès down our throats. To me those brands have become as common as Nike or Adidas (no offence to both because they make good sports products), there is no more mystery and exclusivity, as we say back home 'Svaka susa ga ima'.
I second that
not sure if Hermes is in adidas category just yet but LV, Chanel and at parts Dior definitely are, just higher price tag

Reactions: 7
I second that
not sure if Hermes is in adidas category just yet but LV, Chanel and at parts Dior definitely are, just higher price tag
Tamara is bringing it down for sure! Waiting for an Hermès toilet paper reveal 😂😂

• Haha
She will place it on her working station and say "oooh I just LOOOVEE using this Hermes toilet paper"...

• Haha
She is so good at “finding the right people” that one of her team members stole money from her and another one bullied her. Either she lied ( very likely) or she is truly delusional.
I honestly wonder why shes need a team. I mean, this girl has nothing going on, her career is dead, her content revolves around reels and hauls.
But I guess she needs help to buy all the fake following (after laying low for a couple of days because of the whole Lydia drama, she is now back at it) and to do those supercalifragilisticexpialidocious reels😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She is so good at “finding the right people” that one of her team members stole money from her and another one bullied her. Either she lied ( very likely) or she is truly delusional.
I honestly wonder why shes need a team. I mean, this girl has nothing going on, her career is dead, her content revolves around reels and hauls.
But I guess she needs help to buy all the fake following (after laying low for a couple of days because of the whole Lydia drama, she is now back at it) and to do those supercalifragilisticexpialidocious reels😂
I was quite shocked when I discovered that her job is basically REELS... No one needs a team for that.

Reactions: 9
"The leather looks like caviar but it's not" says Tamtam in Chanel bags video.
No tit Sherlock, it's not caviar for real.
🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I finally cracked what “I’m super busy” stands for!

except for cringy and unimportant reels, sponsored/returned hauls, buying followers....

today she was EXTREMELY busy “thinking” and “creating” questions on IG story that she asked herself. Every damn question is regarding to collabs she is doing hahahaha.
“people” were asking for jumpers (affiliate link), missoma jewelery (affiliate link), etc.

I could picture her waking up and writing questions she’s going to send in herself regarding all the collabs she has right now.

hey Tamara, glad you found such an amazing team, give them some of your tasks so you would have time again to visit us here and on Twitter with your fake accounts, missing youuuu🥰🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Up until 5 minutes ago she swore she only ever used castor oil for her brows and lashes, but now she claims this Revitalash serum (100+ usd) is her favoooouuuriteeeee, lol.
Of course no ad in sight and I highly doubt she would put something on swipe up if she didn't get any money out of it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she doesn’t remove or put the bed in storage so that the second room can become an actual usable space for her closet and office?! That room seems like such a waste of space with that huge bed, when she films fashion videos in there it looks suffocating

or maybe because the bed is rented with the flat?

Reactions: 16
This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.