Tamara Kalinic #18 Career is down the drain; she’s still so vain!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
1. She looks like a clown, and her teeth is looking like a horse.
2. Acts smugs in videos/reels. Girl, you’re not impressing us.
3. Still hasn’t done any wedding content.
4. Still doesn’t have a place they call home.
5. Is now planning to decorate an apartment in Dubai.
6. Her body really is becoming so thin. Drug use?
7. She doesn’t get invites that much.
8. Got annoyed when her parents and sister wanted to shop at Michael Kors at Bicester. Aren’t you a Michael Kors ambassador?
9. Gets angry and defensive when Filipo catches her BS.

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a public figure who has been robbed. She points out an appartement and tells us she wants to live there. Her job is being paid to show us stuff. Why should the apartment be different?

She either points to a random appartement and lives somewhere else or she is only talking about buying because we keep going about her not owning real estate.

Her content was going more and more pro Ana but now she is showing numbers. We have all seen that her audience is mainly teen girls. They are easily influenced. This can only for wrong.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't own anything more than her clothes, so we can portray her as homeless with nothing to show.

Reactions: 9
About the robbery, which idiot keeps so many bags and jewelry all in the same place AND shows her stuff on the internet being an influencer... it's not so hard to find out where she lives.
I hope the police did a good investigation wether was this on purpose to cash in money from the insurance? I assume she was so smart to have a good insurance on the bags she owns.

Reactions: 11
Yeah like I find is weird that all of her jewelry, watches and bags together would be a good downpayment but she chooses to be homeless. [Minus that cloudy ring of hers cuz that is worth nothing] Who is she trying to fool? I mean she is exactly like Anna Bey. Similar age, older weird “husband” and no place to call home… she is proud of herself and always says how she achieved so much etc but to me her life is so unstable, fake and empty… and every time they travel with their own money they always fly economy. No shame on that but she is such a fake… Miu Miu heating pad? It’s for celebrities or people who make millions! It’s not for her rental apartment. I can’t believe Rasputin is putting up with this. He should have some wisdom. They also sound so stupid when they talk to each other. There is no depth to their relationship.
lol apartment in Dubai, no one in her family can afford it including herself…maybe a crappy one on the outskirts…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah like I find is weird that all of her jewelry, watches and bags together would be a good downpayment but she chooses to be homeless. [Minus that cloudy ring of hers cuz that is worth nothing] Who is she trying to fool? I mean she is exactly like Anna Bey. Similar age, older weird “husband” and no place to call home… she is proud of herself and always says how she achieved so much etc but to me her life is so unstable, fake and empty… and every time they travel with their own money they always fly economy. No shame on that but she is such a fake… Miu Miu heating pad? It’s for celebrities or people who make millions! It’s not for her rental apartment. I can’t believe Rasputin is putting up with this. He should have some wisdom. They also sound so stupid when they talk to each other. There is no depth to their relationship.
lol apartment in Dubai, no one in her family can afford it including herself…maybe a crappy one on the outskirts…

Miu miu hating pad is stupid. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
About the robbery, which idiot keeps so many bags and jewelry all in the same place AND shows her stuff on the internet being an influencer... it's not so hard to find out where she lives.
I hope the police did a good investigation wether was this on purpose to cash in money from the insurance? I assume she was so smart to have a good insurance on the bags she owns.
Tamara said everything was taken but the police claimed she had €300k worth of stuff stolen. Considering how much her watches and Hermes collection is allegedly worth I think that the rest of the collection she brags about was mostly fakes. 300k would be 2-3 of those watches and not her entire wardrobe and jewellery collection. If anything I think the police called her out with those numbers.

• Wow
Tamara said everything was taken but the police claimed she had €300k worth of stuff stolen. Considering how much her watches and Hermes collection is allegedly worth I think that the rest of the collection she brags about was mostly fakes. 300k would be 2-3 of those watches and not her entire wardrobe and jewellery collection. If anything I think the police called her out with those numbers.
And still she hasn't learnt anything, her dressing room is still full of Chanel and hermes bags, while she's got workers in her apartment fixing some bedroom wall.
Funny how she's talking about all the hard work she does, like a true soldier, she's soooo hard working unbelievable, never saw anyone working this hard : getting her nails done, going to the hairdresser, phone calls with her babeee and getting annoyed with the calls of her family, going to dinner, taking time for her LED mask, going to some mall checking out a new fragrance, a zoom call... really I never saw a woman working sooooo damn hard like she does :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the woman who thinks she’s better than other UK influencers. But most of them have places to call home. 😂

This is the woman who thinks she’s better than other UK influencers. But most of them have places to call home. 😂
For a 35 year old she's not that pretty (anymore), she needs to stop with those fillers and botox, she looks like a chipmunk already.

Reactions: 11
Hey Tattlers,
I’m an OG user but have not been active for a while. I saw the last vlog and can’t help but notice her chipmunk cheeks? Definitely she injected fillers in Dubai and she did lip fillers too..also she mentioned in the Dubai vlog she couldn’t vlog for some time,don’t ask why? Girl I don’t need to ask,she re-did her duck face..Dubai is well known for plenty of beauty clinics and many of them will offer her a free visit which is all she lives for..for the prices of apartments in Dubai,you would be quite surprised how affordable it is comparing to central parts of Milan,Paris,London and God forbid New York..she can’t afford real estate in Europe and probably she understands if she gets a property Dubai could be an option..SO FUNNY how she said the hairstylist said “girl you are tall” when she didn’t want to cut her hair..tall?????? 170 cm?????She is so delusional..full of complexes..did she just say SHE WORKS SO HARD AND SHE CANT START WORKING IN A SLOW WAY🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow wow,Tamara is the only hard working person in the Universe,she just can’t help it..who is she deceiving with this horse teeth? We didn’t forget your orginal looks Tamara..round head,crooked smile,fat legs and big nose..even after all those surgeries still no on considers you beautiful TALL model you tell yourself you are..
P.S. Her 20% fat is the result of her eating pastas and sweets all throughout the day with zero intake of protein followed by an “intermittent” starvation of 16 hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Love the interiors post: “we love Dubai so much we’re thinking of getting a tierradé” It’s pronounced pied-à-terre you’d think after living in Paris she’d get the pronunciation right even if it is through her lispy new teeth. She also needs a first home in order to have a second one. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Tattlers,
I’m an OG user but have not been active for a while. I saw the last vlog and can’t help but notice her chipmunk cheeks? Definitely she injected fillers in Dubai and she did lip fillers too..also she mentioned in the Dubai vlog she couldn’t vlog for some time,don’t ask why? Girl I don’t need to ask,she re-did her duck face..Dubai is well known for plenty of beauty clinics and many of them will offer her a free visit which is all she lives for..for the prices of apartments in Dubai,you would be quite surprised how affordable it is comparing to central parts of Milan,Paris,London and God forbid New York..she can’t afford real estate in Europe and probably she understands if she gets a property Dubai could be an option..SO FUNNY how she said the hairstylist said “girl you are tall” when she didn’t want to cut her hair..tall?????? 170 cm?????She is so delusional..full of complexes..did she just say SHE WORKS SO HARD AND SHE CANT START WORKING IN A SLOW WAY🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow wow,Tamara is the only hard working person in the Universe,she just can’t help it..who is she deceiving with this horse teeth? We didn’t forget your orginal looks Tamara..round head,crooked smile,fat legs and big nose..even after all those surgeries still no on considers you beautiful TALL model you tell yourself you are..
P.S. Her 20% fat is the result of her eating pastas and sweets all throughout the day with zero intake of protein followed by an “intermittent” starvation of 16 hours
I am 171cm and here in Canada many people call me tall so unless you are in Netherlands or Ethiopia for some people a 170 woman is considered to be on the taller side. I personally don't see it either but that's true. Those cheeks are gross and her face is looking so dumb right now with those balls of filler and horse teeth. She looks 40. In a way filler can age you. Also, if you are too thin, your body will be wrinkly faster. I actually had a doc appointment yesterday and they weighed me. I am 55 and I gained a lot of weight recently. I am usually 52. My weight does fluctuate. I do NOT look skinny or as skinny as Tamara and I do work out. Muscle does weigh more than fat so maybe I am in a worse shape than Tetka hahah
Depends what apartment in Dubai. The ones she was pointing out are quite expensive. She can buy an apartmtent in Serbia, Germany (crazy how Germany is always left out of the fashion world), maybe Portugal. The rest she can't afford.
---
Love the interiors post: “we love Dubai so much we’re thinking of getting a tierradé” It’s pronounced pied-à-terre you’d think after living in Paris she’d get the pronunciation right even if it is through her lispy new teeth. She also needs a first home in order to have a second one. :poop:
She is one of those people who lived in a bunch of places and consider themselves worldly polyglots but in reality they can't speak a single language properly.

Reactions: 10
her hand is orange on the outside, and white on the inside :sick:
View attachment 2682709
So much from being all (naturally) tanned while she was in Dubai… lol

her hands are fugly, sorry (not sorry) to say
in the video thumbnail, the 2 images of her hands are so manly so out of shape and that cloudy ring there ewww

so she has been home and whats new, more mindless shopping and more beauty treeeeeatments
Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 6
I am 171cm and here in Canada many people call me tall so unless you are in Netherlands or Ethiopia for some people a 170 woman is considered to be on the taller side. I personally don't see it either but that's true. Those cheeks are gross and her face is looking so dumb right now with those balls of filler and horse teeth. She looks 40. In a way filler can age you. Also, if you are too thin, your body will be wrinkly faster. I actually had a doc appointment yesterday and they weighed me. I am 55 and I gained a lot of weight recently. I am usually 52. My weight does fluctuate. I do NOT look skinny or as skinny as Tamara and I do work out. Muscle does weigh more than fat so maybe I am in a worse shape than Tetka hahah
Depends what apartment in Dubai. The ones she was pointing out are quite expensive. She can buy an apartmtent in Serbia, Germany (crazy how Germany is always left out of the fashion world), maybe Portugal. The rest she can't afford.
---

She is one of those people who lived in a bunch of places and consider themselves worldly polyglots but in reality they can't speak a single language properly.
Hmmmm interesting people call you tall with 171? It’s definitely not considered short but for sure not tall either..this is not the first emphasis she made she is SO TALL as if she is 180 cm model height. So I don’t understand that constant bragging about an average height..in Balkan people are actually tall and 170 is actually on the lower side of an average height. The fillers definitely age you, especially when you do them every year. Sorry to say this but working out does not mean you have more muscles than fat..your nutrition is more important and what that nutrition consists of

Reactions: 6
I'm 172 and very often I get the feeling I'm short:) Some Italian hairdresser made her that comment she's tall, maybe in Italy she is "tall" and when you put her next to Filippo she's indeed ... but he is petite, like most Italian men are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm interesting people call you tall with 171? It’s definitely not considered short but for sure not tall either..this is not the first emphasis she made she is SO TALL as if she is 180 cm model height. So I don’t understand that constant bragging about an average height..in Balkan people are actually tall and 170 is actually on the lower side of an average height. The fillers definitely age you, especially when you do them every year. Sorry to say this but working out does not mean you have more muscles than fat..your nutrition is more important and whar that nutrition consists of
If you are 170 and you wear heels, you would look tall. Also, there are so many short people in Canada, maybe that’s why. Living in Europe people didn’t call me tall as often. Could depend on where you are from.

I 100% agree with you about Serbia. I actually find Serbian men attractive because they are almost always very tall. Italian men are not my cup of tea. They are short.

How tall is Filipo?

I'm 172 and very often I get the feeling I'm short:) Some Italian hairdresser made her that comment she's tall, maybe in Italy she is "tall" and when you put her next to Filippo she's indeed ... but he is petite, like most Italian men are.

How tall is he if she's 170? I'm 181, and I don't understand when she says she's really tall. What am I then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: too tall?
She's average. She's not petite or short, but wouldn't call her tall. Italians are usually petite, maybe from that perspective, she's "big/tall"

she likes to be special,when in reality she is not ;)
so, average does not count.

yes:
tall
special
long hair
thin
tanned
super organized

no:
average height
nothing special
medium hair length