Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's fake.

Long legsssss bejbi!

View attachment 1921132
She kinda looks pregnant here. Not sure why…but her waist seems gone/filled out…and bag position accentuates whatever she is trying to cover…is this a recent pic!? Everything looks so dated.

p.s. nothing wrong with being pregnant or looking fuller…I only mention it because she looks different in every single photo. Her constant metamorphosis is astounding.

Reactions: 3
She kinda looks pregnant here. Not sure why…but her waist seems gone/filled out…and bag position accentuates whatever she is trying to cover…is this a recent pic!? Everything looks so dated.

p.s. nothing wrong with being pregnant or looking fuller…I only mention it because she looks different in every single photo. Her constant metamorphosis is astounding.
I think she just looks a bit bloated. Or it could be from bad posture. I really do not want to go down this route. Woman after a certain age are somehow reduced to baby making machines. Suddenly it is the only thing that matters. That is just infuriating. You are at a party and family asks you when you are going to have a baby and the only thing you can think of is that you are single and have not recovered from going out yesterday.

Part of it is also that I am still rooting for "old" Tamara. I get that she changes but a part of me is waiting untill she morphes into a Zimmerman gal. Not even because it is somewhat pricey but because her face lits up when she is wearing florals. I hate florals but she always pulled them off. I never wore color untill after I started following her. She was an inspiration. Now she is just a Leonie looking wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think leave all hopes for her going back. She is older person over the years (just like all of us), her style has changed as an older woman. Her skin will never look better. Neither her potato nose.

If one wants the younger content, we need to go elsewhere

Reactions: 7
I agree, but not about "younger content", more about someone who is creative and really unique, like KarenBritChick for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ya ok. I associated her Paris and pre-Paris style to more ‘younger’ vibe. No beige and greys with flat hair falling on her face. That’s just my take on her florals

Reactions: 3
She has 0 knowledge about fashion, she is just a straight up consumer…she’d buy anything with a logo and she’d wear anything that is gifted

all she does in fashion shows is describing the fabrics as we see them with our own eyes: lots of silk, lots of details, lots of sequin…basically clueless! Plus all the outfits she picks or puts together nowadays are absolutely horrendous 🤮

as to her face, I am afraid there is no return from there…she has destroyed her face: too many injections, nose looking like a potato after 2 surgeries, eye fox killed her beautiful big eyes which in my view was her best face feature. She is looking sooo manly and old nowadays.

Reactions: 16
As I have attended few events with her, I can tell that if you see her writing something about event/brand/runway/collection, be sure she just rewrote their press release.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree, but not about "younger content", more about someone who is creative and really unique, like KarenBritChick for example.
I took it personally when she bought her first Hermes bag and stopped following her hahahaha
Maybe it's time to give her videos another go...
It just felt out of character and jumping on the trend of every influenza owning one that I got disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is her attempting to be sexy for me…something she really can’t pull off even if she was born in an orange box lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest vlog

She needs to stop repeating the following
- both her & bf are busy working, have successful careers, and good with spending time with each other despite travelling all the time
- talking about decluttering when she is showing haul after haul
- interrupting the bf while he is answering a question SHE asked, just to praise her own makeup to the camera
- setting up her goals and getting everything all ready for her busy weeks ahead like she is some mega productive saint that’s what normal working people do as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
did she really say about the cargo kelly "i think everyone needs one of these"?

girl. most people can't afford groceries right now. we need more important things than that fugly bag.

i swear she lives on a different planet. all these influences do. i pray for a better life but i want to remain humble and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.