Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just came to post this HAHAHA she most deft photoshopped it, that’s just sad.
The “childhood” lips are still lopsided and botched, I’m surprised she didn’t give herself highlights and the jowl lumps she has now. She probably used a black-and-white photo so that the filter wasn’t as noticeable but she just aged herself instead. She looks old enough to only have black and white photos of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will find that the Hermes Cargo bag will get wonky if imbalanced whilst stuffing the bag and in use. The shapes I have seen post use are awful.

Reactions: 4
Is she calling herself a leader? A leader of what? What kind of next level nonsense is this!
Leave alone ‘key opinion’ in the start of that.. new bullshit influencer bingo going on. God these people are losers
Barf! (I was already nauseous and trying to get out the sick, but this might just be the aid I need. 🥲🤢) “Key opinion leader” is going to be the new influencer bs term. If any influencers was truly influential, they would have guest designer apprenticeships where they work directly with a Kim Jones. Do these people not realize how stupid and arrogant they sound? Or do they not care?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Natural beauty
She looks 45 on the second picture. We are the same age and people think I’m 28. The worst part is that I spend a fraction of her budget on skincare and I ve never had fillers or Botox or a nose job .(Just to be clear I m not talking about beauty , I m taking about aging.) She spent all that money and looks almost the same age as Dirty . That is sad .

Reactions: 10
Just as I thought, she doesn't bother washing her clothes after sweating in it. You can see her "thermal" prada shirt with armpit sweat circles. 🤐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just seen this video on tik tok where she's driving a car. I remember that she used to drive Audi while she was living in Brighton and working in a pharmacy. She even complained she was terrible at parking and Had to circle around every time cause none of the places were wide enough for her.
Anyway, her posture here Is hilarious.
It looks like the seat is fixed to Filipo's height. The back rest is tilted to the back that she has to slouch to reach the front. If she cannot adjust the settings of the back rest or the chair itself, then how can she drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This slightly passive-agressive tone in her videos makes me laugh. She's still not able to tell us anything about the brand, the couture and vision behind the shows she's visiting. Congrats. Same old vocabulary. But my personal highlights was this comment re Caro 'so you finally listened to me' and Caro is like, hä? listened to what? And then later in the video when she responded to an unasked question (or at least I didn't hear them asking why she is cosplaying as a middle eastern woman) that she was in Dubai for 3 weeks. Question! But if Tetka is always working so hard as she claims, when did she find the time to tan evenly? Smth seems a bit off. Also the color of the tan screams artificial.

Oh and my other favorite is her begging for TikToK followers. her YT is stagnating, her insta as well. But tbh, I don't see her appealing to the Gen Z crowd very much and even Gen Y is bored by the constant consumerism. She acts like a living ad but is unable to really present the clothes. Like that Gucci suit. I still don't know how it really looks like. Why is it so hard to make videos dedicated to showing a certain piece of clothing. She loves SL? Great! Then make a video with all you Saint Laurent blazers, how they fit, how they changed over time and so on. Smth helpful and not just guuuuuuuz, i'm at errrrmez and they have the nicest bags.

Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to enjoy her channel when she acted differently and lived in Paris - everything about her was different then - I do not like the lighting or the apartment in Milan. The only thing I like about her channel is when she unboxes Hermes, Chanel, and Van Cleef.

Reactions: 8
Yep, I just kept skipping... I went to a show it was so beautiful, I'm so grateful but I need my sleep.
Then wtf r u doing there??? Stay at home and unbox some hermes and khaite! She filmed her breakfast in the car longer than any of the fashion shows. And I wanted to punch her when she said that to Caro. Caro just has style, unlike......................... Tamara is just not that girl. She still thinks that it's cool to film herself driving/behind the steering wheel.

and she "prefers things without logo" hahahahh is she dumb or what? For all we know about her is the bigger the logo the better. let me put my big ass celine cap on my head, mmmm maybe those chanel tracksuit pant yeeees, just let me get that LV silk set, mmm what else... am I even wearing anything if it's without logo. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This slightly passive-agressive tone in her videos makes me laugh. She's still not able to tell us anything about the brand, the couture and vision behind the shows she's visiting. Congrats. Same old vocabulary. But my personal highlights was this comment re Caro 'so you finally listened to me' and Caro is like, hä? listened to what? And then later in the video when she responded to an unasked question (or at least I didn't hear them asking why she is cosplaying as a middle eastern woman) that she was in Dubai for 3 weeks. Question! But if Tetka is always working so hard as she claims, when did she find the time to tan evenly? Smth seems a bit off. Also the color of the tan screams artificial.

Oh and my other favorite is her begging for TikToK followers. her YT is stagnating, her insta as well. But tbh, I don't see her appealing to the Gen Z crowd very much and even Gen Y is bored by the constant consumerism. She acts like a living ad but is unable to really present the clothes. Like that Gucci suit. I still don't know how it really looks like. Why is it so hard to make videos dedicated to showing a certain piece of clothing. She loves SL? Great! Then make a video with all you Saint Laurent blazers, how they fit, how they changed over time and so on. Smth helpful and not just guuuuuuuz, i'm at errrrmez and they have the nicest bags.

Sigh.
Speaking of tanning … if I saw just her legs, I would assume it’s a black woman in the picture . 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.