Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad how she follows trends… last year it was white toenails now it’s French tips and in a month or two she’s going to have the Hailey Baldwin pearlescent “pearly” manicure that has been all over TikTok and Instagram reels for the last month. PS Tetka that feather trend was huge before Christmas/ during winter.

Reactions: 7
I worked at a well-known luxury online shopping company. I handled orders+returns. I can say with certainty that "influencers" can buy clothes with up to 40-50 percent discount. They also get sent clothes with paid commissions per garment sold, even if they decide to return everything. Tamara was one of those who returned most of sent clothes. I can also say that her “big shopping hauls” is a lie. As I said it is mostly done to advertise a brand+company and if she chooses to keep a garment, it is for half the price. But in her case she rarely does.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I worked at a well-known luxury online shopping company. I handled orders+returns. I can say with certainty that "influencers" can buy clothes with up to 40-50 percent discount. They also get sent clothes with paid commissions per garment sold, even if they decide to return everything. Tamara was one of those who returned most of sent clothes. I can also say that her “big shopping hauls” is a lie. As I said it is mostly done to advertise a brand+company and if she chooses to keep a garment, it is for half the price. But in her case she rarely does.
Welcome 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
same seen this with my own eyes + cosmetics as well

that rosie inc she always mentions LOOOL - the marketing deal goes: this and that influencer has to mention xy product 10 times in 2 weeks- the brand counts in TY/IG/TT mentions and calculate the engagement, I've seen our grubby botch face in the reports and it is a bleeping joke! She probably has 60% fake followers hence no engagement or sales drive with any of her mentions

every dumb word getting out of her mouth is paid for - and if anyone in 2022 TINKS influencers are filming for hobby and they sincerely use tit - the joke's on you - it is just an ad. end of

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Her newest vlog - how boring can she make a Hermes unboxing ? With no passion behind it and also how she talks - I cannot listen to her . I fast forward it. So weird , and I agree, she is aging very badly.

Olivia Palermo is one of the best IT girl I have seen on screen. Sheprobably has the money to buy endless Hermes bags, but you see her very often with no name brands and also Zara clothing.

Tamara’s favourite brand is Hermes because she just wants to show that she can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she keeps getting items that would match her natural skin tone.
what a miss.

EDIT: has anyone watched the movie Blue Jasmine with Cate Blanchett? it's like Tetka is growing to this role with each day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually like this color, but the styling, ONCE AGAIN, is all wrong...
Same color-more flattering match, girl on the left. (she is probably famous, but I'm a n00b :ROFLMAO: )

EDIT: is she high again? she seems high and manic. also, looks high, her breath seems crazy here, like she was running.
Olivia Palermo is in an entirely different fashion class than tam. There aren’t many times I’ve seen OP get it wrong. She dresses in a unique way and has her go-to styles, which I appreciate.

she keeps getting items that would match her natural skin tone.
what a miss.

EDIT: has anyone watched the movie Blue Jasmine with Cate Blanchett? it's like Tetka is growing to this role with each day...
Love and own that movie. But the way Cate’s character clutches onto her ONE Birkin 35 in Gold is more Lydia Millen than Tamara. 😂😂😂 The one bag worn with everything, which is so tired and lots of times doesn’t make sense with the outside or venue. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest video, what happened to her? This nude lip look and the waves don’t suit her at all

I took a long break from her videos and today I clicked on her latest one. Is it just me or she's high? :D Okay, I admit I clicked out after cca 45 seconds. 😀

Reactions: 7
I'll just leave this here, as a comparison, video of her first ever Hermes bag (the second hand one) :D

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Negin’s manfaced sister/ if Dirty used the Negin filter. Her hair always looks like a bush now :poop:

• Haha
I’ll just leave that here, from a popular local street style IG account :ROFLMAO:

C635A7E2-32D0-457C-8210-2D6FC7F20C41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She always speaks with a higher voice and is so much more upbeat in her Hermes haul videos- she’s knows that’s her BIG videos and then her regular audience gets her monotonous voice complaining about everything while aggressively complimenting herself in the rest of her videos. She needs to keep these hauls going because her mask slips too quickly nowadays.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.