Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW the content is awful - boring, lame, uncool. Vlogmas really hurt her this year. A total personality shift and the channel is all about her boyfriend now. They better never breakup or she will be screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I were Filippo I wouldn't like this caption...

P.S. WTF are these boots???

they could be YSL boots for all we know lols
I was thinking maybe she is already in Doha and took this pic for the group but i think he flew over there first (for work???) while she joins him later?

she kept saying she is going somewhere warmer for rest of the year,I was guessing Doha or Maldives

Reactions: 4
not Raspy thirsting over other two women pretty explicitly on a camera in front of her face and for all her audience to see ahahhahahah

One is super cool and other one has looong legs for Raspy, he couldn't control himself

what did I tell you

Tamara you are not IT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
not Raspy thirsting over other two women pretty explicitly on a camera in front of her face and for all her audience to see ahahhahahah

One is super cool and other one has looong legs for Raspy, he couldn't control himself

what did I tell you

Tamara you are not IT
I didnt see the whole flog but i noticed that raspy was giving co.pliments to someone about their flogging skills or what and Tetka was noticably pissed, she is indeed super desperate for validation all the freaking time she wants to be best and someone should be constantly clapping (but I give her that, knowing the culture she came from, your bf should not be really giving compliments to others and not to her)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
she grow up in the uk right? So why is her English so bad? In one of her last vlogs she was looking outside and she said ohhh there is a a how do you call that in English! And it was a truck a snow shovel ! I’m Dutch and even now it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If it was in French, German, Spanish, or Italian (she’s fluent) she would have known the word for snow shovel. She’s trying to be seen as the rest of the Europeans and not an English blogger.

• Haha
If it was in French, German, Spanish, or Italian (she’s fluent) she would have known the word for snow shovel. She’s trying to be seen as the rest of the Europeans and not an English blogger.
interesting, because she does not speak fluent French, Spanish or Italian or German

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmm, it looks like TamTam is using Filippo’s “content” from the stadium, what do you think?

I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t take the chance to take photo in the lounge or with the Murakami… that’s obviously Filippo’s selfie.

Cannot wait for her to read this tomorrow and post something to prove me wrong…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please save your nerves and don't watch the part where she is ranting how Italians translate everything to Italian, shocking right! 😒 Veronica and the other girls were visibly annoyed with her yapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm, it looks like TamTam is using Filippo’s “content” from the stadium, what do you think?

I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t take the chance to take photo in the lounge or with the Murakami… that’s obviously Filippo’s selfie.

Cannot wait for her to read this tomorrow and post something to prove me wrong…
She used to “borrow” Tina Leung’s content with Chanel before she started getting invited herself.

• Wow
WHAT on earth is happening with her lips I couldn't move my eyes from her awful lips and lower half face

she looks like inflamed hippo in the bottom half of face

very grotesque looking, irreparable botched face ugh

the thought of kissing those lumps and bumps .... mamma mia

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHAT on earth is happening with her lips I couldn't move my eyes from her awful lips and lower half face

she looks like inflamed hippo in the bottom half of face

very grotesque looking, irreparable botched face ugh

the thought of kissing those lumps and bumps .... mamma mia
He isnt much better with his beehive of a beard.
So big beard meets lumpy lips. So much going on.

(ps Nothing against beards / men facial hair … but the bf’s beard is just next level wild & unkempt)

Reactions: 6
she looks terrible and her content is all about talking: charges, charging her cameras, packing, unpacking, coffee, coffee, coffee, her jewelry is boring and over played, and her homewear outfits are ugly. Lighting in Milan apartment is terrible, ugly final look for travel, the boring couple questions, if they ever breakup Tamara is done at this point. Question 1,2,3,4 are about Felipo and wedding dress - and question 5 she loops in her boyfriend. She has become everything she said she would never be. GROSS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she looks terrible and her content is all about talking: charges, charging her cameras, packing, unpacking, coffee, coffee, coffee, her jewelry is boring and over played, and her homewear outfits are ugly. Lighting in Milan apartment is terrible, ugly final look for travel, the boring couple questions, if they ever breakup Tamara is done at this point. Question 1,2,3,4 are about Felipo and wedding dress - and question 5 she loops in her boyfriend. She has become everything she said she would never be. GROSS
The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These bumps on lips.. speechless.

PS. she says the is "control freaky" and then leaves things behind her all the time. first, it's the charger, and then it's the laptop at the airport!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.