Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Caro is posting from Miami , Xenia is posting , so where is she???! Home hiding?

She is going too
I think she pre-films at least 3-4 days in advance… she has alrdy posted pics of her in that chanel trackpants in the car from a few days back.

Why does she always speak so animated/ agitated when she is gushing over a cute dog or her nephew etc like she sounds so fake and so over the top.
It’s kinda nice to see her and the bf together out and about but the weird fake way she talks for the camera comes across.

Reactions: 7
I think she has crossed over to the other side of trashing by 100 percentage points

Reactions: 6
gosh such boring content - relying on sweet Cassie - she seems so lost..... hopefully it picks up at Setai. Will she stumble into Hermes and demand BIRKIN?

Reactions: 5
It’s a really awful dress! Those studs on her boobs ewww and how is she to move about without exposing herself?

No amount of expensive designer accessories she is wearing can save this trashy outfit.

Spoiler alert:

The clickbait thumbnail - she was trying on someone’s engagement ring.

Opps.
Im confused , as an insecure person she is showing her cleavage quiet often..
This dress doest sure her at all.
All those face “corrections” she had made her look like a transgender person. Her extremities already look so manly and that chin and nose are getting bigger and bigger …

Attachments

It’s a really awful dress! Those studs on her boobs ewww and how is she to move about without exposing herself?

No amount of expensive designer accessories she is wearing can save this trashy outfit.

Spoiler alert:

The clickbait thumbnail - she was trying on someone’s engagement ring.

Opps.
She's really desperate for it! 😭

Reactions: 8
What is even this? This year's vlogmas I so dreadful and boring....

I laughed when she said "I lived in Lon....like you know, UK is second home" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I stopped following her some time ago because she has 0 charisma. The last good Vlogmas she did was the one with Dušan and it was thanks to him. The only 'Interesting' part of the last year's Vlogmas was greeting in different languages (I mean nice, inclusive, but WTF?). I don't understand why she still insists on doing Vlogmas, as she has no creativity at all.

Reactions: 15

I laughed when she said "I lived in Lon....like you know, UK is second home" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
With the overdone tan and the skin rolls she looks like Zoidberg. She lived in Paris and now she lives in Milan- that’s the brag. She can and should give up the London lie.
D800F691-B12E-4387-9049-1BCDA9FC8C66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she goes on filming this type of content, this is gonna be the most boring vlogmas of all!

I do give her points for keeping up with the uploads, can’t be easy when she is on the go/ travelling, sure she has a team to help edit and run errands but she got to be the one doing the filming.

In the latest vlog, when she reunited with Beard and they were at CVS she was wearing a new chromeheart sweater over her Loewe pj shirt and the Chanel cami, and still manage to look homeless - it’s quite amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do give her points for keeping up with the uploads, can’t be easy when she is on the go/ travelling, sure she has a team to help edit and run errands but she got to be the one doing the filming.

In the latest vlog, when she reunited with Beard and they were at CVS she was wearing a new chromeheart sweater over her Loewe pj shirt and the Chanel cami, and still manage to look homeless - it’s quite amazing.
You deserve an OBE for watching Tetka's vlogs. Could never

Also, isn't considered rudeness if you wear someone else's engagement ring?

Reactions: 14
You deserve an OBE for watching Tetka's vlogs. Could never

Also, isn't considered rudeness if you wear someone else's engagement ring?
She was trying it on briefly in the video but there is something wrong/ lame for her to use it in the video thumbnail knowing her viewers wld be clicking on it to expect some engagement or proposal video?

Reactions: 13
Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-05 um 17.14.36.png

"Guys, I just washed my face [...]."

Ok. But why are you still wearing eye-shadow? If asked, she'd probably say that she rubbed her eyes and thus they are pinkish-red. Also I can't stop laughing about the botox wandering beneath her skin.

• Wow
  • Sick
Both T and X are showing how much they do not like T. T's lame content is full of complaints about work - if Tamara does not like her job she should quit. She really lost herself since the girl she was when she moved to Paris - she was alot more refined, cool and soft/feminine/stylish. She is now a mess and crying after a guy for no apparent reason? What gives? She has no reason to EVER have a video where she gives others advice again - she is a mess.

View attachment 1784333

"Guys, I just washed my face [...]."

Ok. But why are you still wearing eye-shadow? If asked, she'd probably say that she rubbed her eyes and thus they are pinkish-red. Also I can't stop laughing about the botox wandering beneath her skin.
Ugh, I am scared of what "Guys, I just showered" could possibly mean! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.