Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like to waste food, I'm very sensitive bout that - throws away half of the apple by just peeling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg her face looks so bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has black heads & bumpy skin LWTF did she had injected?

Reactions: 5
Going to bed with a full face of makeup yeilds this skin. Where is the T that arrived in Paris who was classy and wore beautiful clothes and shoes? She has changed for a man - that is the death of a relationship when you lose yourself in a man - he will eventually cheat.

Reactions: 7
Yea her skin looks very very bad !!! She has bumps and uneven skin . I am always shocked when I see this . Does she is it herself when she films ??? I mean can she see the difference between her 20.000 filter pics and then her real skin?
She should change her beauty doc .

Reactions: 5
Saying "Guys, I made this!" for (just heated)instant pizza is just another level of dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No matter how many bags and shoes she has, if this is how they watch football/ shows they have a cheap life
Maybe they don’t have a television in their home. My bf doesn’t and watches sports and shows on his laptop or iPad. In my first solo apt, I didn’t have a tv either.

Maybe they don’t have a television in their home. My bf doesn’t and watches sports and shows on his laptop or iPad. In my first solo apt, I didn’t have a tv either.
Point taken. But I don’t believe you are buying Hermes left, right and center and pretending to be all luxury. Everyone has lifestyle choices but she’s not what she shows..

I haven’t caught up with Tetkas suitcase life in ages, have read back a few pages to see what could have changed - maybe finally cutting her dry mop hair, getting engaged/married, maybe pregnancy, developing a personality etc but seems like zero has changed and she’s still buying Hermes and Chanel and play acting like she’s a billionaires daughter

Reactions: 10
Lots of people don’t have tvs in their houses but she always talked about watching tv/films and had no problem showing hers off in her furnished Airbnb. It's not like her day is filled re-reading The Secret and potentially a second book.

• Haha
the issue isn't that they don't have a tv, it's their strange priorities.

no basic electronic devices yet you brag about a super rare 100k vintage couch (that you don't even sit on)? just stupid. anything for the gram i guess

• Heart
Reactions: 11
' I want that' 'I need that' 'I'm going to get that' jeez give it rest talk about materialistic

Reactions: 8
the issue isn't that they don't have a tv, it's their strange priorities.

no basic electronic devices yet you brag about a super rare 100k vintage couch (that you don't even sit on)? just stupid. anything for the gram i guess
That thing that looks like lamb intestines costs 100k???? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Whoa! Dusty is sharing how he loves his freedom in last video! "you know that I've never committed to anybody else, because they always try to get a little bit of my freedom. YOU DON'T" ...ooops...her facial expression was unamused

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And decorating their tree with gloves and coat on, could they not afford a little bit of heating? Very odd seeing the vlog back in Milan. Those Jeans he got her cost around 4K second-hand!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, the truth is, we really don't know much about her or her life. The only thing we can do I to make assumptions based on the view from the window she's willing to open for the people. So, based on that I noticed to that she's in need to have to own stuff, and sometimes it just crosses my mind... That's not in tune with law of attraction. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... And not just that, many things she's saying are not in tune with that.
When she was speaking about being cool. I'm not sure in which direction she wanted to shoot. I assume she thinks that she's true to herself, I mean that's the way she speaks of herself. But I do pick up that she's not sure where she sits... In my pesonal opinion, she's really not cool person, and not because of that she maybe lacks confidence. On contrary, she's full of confidence, but utterly uncool.
You can see that she loves her lifestyle, but she's somewhat arrogant, too.
Few years ago, she seemed more genuine, grateful... She even said that she's not a cool person and you could see that she's ok with that and she was not trying to be cool. She was that princess from the attic, loved pink and boho. I'm not saying that you cannot change your personal style over the years, but the body language is sooo oooff now. When she poses she wants to be cool, but she's not owning it.

For me cool person is Marianne Theodorsen, her personal style screams - I'm dressing for myself, I enjoy this, I don't care what you think. She seems so down to earth. She's head to toe in brands, but you can see that she's wearing the clothes, not the brands.

I would say T looked nice in the last vlog.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.