Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s never “we” Tamara, you’re never included in anything. Your “friends” are always surprised when you’re invited and your bebi cant wait to get away from you.
agree to this! she's that girl who crashes herself to her bf's events with the feeling of either FOMO, or he's gonna cheat on her.

she doesn't have real friends, she changes them as quick as returns her hauls.

Reactions: 12
agree to this! she's that girl who crashes herself to her bf's events with the feeling of either FOMO, or he's gonna cheat on her.

she doesn't have real friends, she changes them as quick as returns her hauls.
I can’t remember if I saw any of her influencer friends on her 30th birth. I guess they last for a season or two.

Noorie Ana is influencer, but I’m surprised taht she doesn’t have a thread here.

And Noor is her friend from Amaterdam I think. She was using her one Vlogmas for content and to get free stay in Amsterdam. After she met Dirty she ditched her old friends and buried her past 🤣
I just found this .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Our favourite tall Queen and same height Leonie.
Does she know how bad these edits are? If you see her from the neck down it’s a grandmother’s body trying to protect her handbag, her hair is using the volume tool on FaceApp to look like Negin’s, and her face is just so overdone and blurry edited. She looks so old. Compare this to Gabrielle Caunesil’s (declared) ad.
BD31F553-1DF9-4FB3-8029-8C2B3983BDCF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she know how bad these edits are? If you see her from the neck down it’s a grandmother’s body trying to protect her handbag, her hair is using the volume tool on FaceApp to look like Negin’s, and her face is just so overdone and blurry edited. She looks so old. Compare this to Gabrielle Caunesil’s (declared) ad. View attachment 1702610
That dark Instagram brows is so 2015-2016 😭

Reactions: 5
Does she know how bad these edits are? If you see her from the neck down it’s a grandmother’s body trying to protect her handbag, her hair is using the volume tool on FaceApp to look like Negin’s, and her face is just so overdone and blurry edited. She looks so old. Compare this to Gabrielle Caunesil’s (declared) ad. View attachment 1702610
She declared it as well, it’s just under her profile photo in the left, upper corner. Only visible if you pause the pic 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t she… idk, dress up? I like her name for him “work 😍❤” We know she’s all about his connections 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t she… idk, dress up? I like her name for him “work 😍❤” We know she’s all about his connections 💸
I think thats cos he has a couple of phone numbers
So - work - personal etc?
Strange how he uses his work line to date her lol and not his personal line..
Tho to be honest they might be on their work phones more often..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No. The AP Watch is product placement. She is a walking, talking bullshit Ad!
i was thinking the ring, it seems she's showing it off in both pics talking about this surprise date. i havent been keeping up with her so idk if this ring is part of her normal collection

Reactions: 6
My boyfriend and I are in the same industry so we never use each other’s work numbers to try to date each other, that’s what our personal numbers (and irl interactions) are for. But we also don’t use emojis next to our names so we might be weird for that.

As for the ring, she’s worn a lot of solitaire and cocktail looking rings on the left hand before for the attention, I’d like to think after all the promise rings she forced him to get with ad links he got her she would get something more cocktail looking as opposed to a band.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i was thinking the ring, it seems she's showing it off in both pics talking about this surprise date. i havent been keeping up with her so idk if this ring is part of her normal collection
I don’t read a lot when I see ring on one hand or another. Half of Europe wears it on the left, the other half on the right hand. (That’s why I wear them on both 😂). I think it’s more of a product placement for the watch, as someone already said.

Reactions: 6
She is shorter than 170cm. I am taller than 170cm and she was definitely shorter than me. She has lied about her height quiet often in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.