Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Ben Barnes is thinking he’s travelled back to Narnia, cackling hag, why dost thou cling to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.
Ver
When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.
Wow this is really interesting. I was always wondering how she looks in real with all her filters. And eating with open mouth is really disgusting. Shows the manners she has. I wonder what her Bebe thinks about that.

Reactions: 4

Not sure what’s being said but I can’t imagine Tamtam is happy
They’ve asked “Speaking of friendships, how do you feel about Z removing the tattoo?”. And then T gave the reporter the “I cannot believe that’s the best question you’ve came up with” look, turned and left.
TBH, the entire video is low end journalism. They’ve speculated whether their friendship broke because T didn’t attend her mother’s funeral; pulled out Z’s video showing the tattoo and that’s it. A little bit lame video and evidently the author didn’t put any effort in making it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ver

Wow this is really interesting. I was always wondering how she looks in real with all her filters. And eating with open mouth is really disgusting. Shows the manners she has. I wonder what her Bebe thinks about that.
I suspect Bebe eats the same way 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Truth be told is back, we saw a scarf of 3000 eur, and our coffee addict drinks milk with a splash of coffee.
over 3000 eur for a scarf hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahhahaahhaahhaahahha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Truth be told is back, we saw a scarf of 3000 eur, and our coffee addict drinks milk with a splash of coffee.
over 3000 eur for a scarf hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahhahaahhaahhaahahha

Trying a ridiculous cream scarf on with orange blusher and fake tan, smart move tamtam, you won’t be able to return that once you’ve tried to convince us how fabulously wealthy you are 🤡

Reactions: 7
So every seasonal or watever in between wardrobe haul is sponsored from Net A Porter/ Far Fetch all worth over €10k like every few months is a Max Mara Coat, or YSL dress or Loewe sweater?

Unless you are the ultra rich characters from one of those Bling empire- and I don't think they are her audience at all they are in another league - and they def don’t shop at net-a-porter lols, nobody is going to buy a new Max Mara coat or Khaite knit every season.

and her style reasoning behind each coat whether its long and short is so illogical and lame.

edit: update that Row chunky white scarf is not nice at all?? I mean one can find a similar one for 1% of the price elsewhere???

she says I like to go cold places in winter (wtf does that even mean???) lol everywhere ard her wld be cold right? Is not like she will intentionally fly to a tropical country to avoid the winter months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.