Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some point you’d think her showing off all the things she’s buying and returning would be embarrassing for her considering how well her “industry friends” are doing in comparison. Her content hasn’t improved in the last decade that she claims to have “worked” in fashion.

Reactions: 8
At some point you’d think her showing off all the things she’s buying and returning would be embarrassing for her considering how well her “industry friends” are doing in comparison. Her content hasn’t improved in the last decade that she claims to have “worked” in fashion.
someone commented on that.

Girl said - I'm following you since your beginnings, but lately the only thing you're posting is what you've bought or got (the only point is that it's branded, same styles, same colours, uninteresting), your packing and unpacking, in a car, at the hairdresser, (...), you're repeating yourself.

T -Respectfully Aleksandra, that is my life. maybe some other vloggers have more interesting life, but that's what this channel is all about. maybe that's not interesting for you and that's ok, we all change.

what does it even mean? she's just blabbing and not saying anything....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So every seasonal or watever in between wardrobe haul is sponsored from Net A Porter/ Far Fetch all worth over €10k like every few months is a Max Mara Coat, or YSL dress or Loewe sweater?

Unless you are the ultra rich characters from one of those Bling empire- and I don't think they are her audience at all they are in another league - and they def don’t shop at net-a-porter lols, nobody is going to buy a new Max Mara coat or Khaite knit every season.

and her style reasoning behind each coat whether its long and short is so illogical and lame.

edit: update that Row chunky white scarf is not nice at all?? I mean one can find a similar one for 1% of the price elsewhere???

she says I like to go cold places in winter (wtf does that even mean???) lol everywhere ard her wld be cold right? Is not like she will intentionally fly to a tropical country to avoid the winter months.
She's just showing us how fabulous she is, she gets to grift freebie skiing trips and even more freebie ski wear but of course because she is so amaaaaazzzziiiing she can wear her fake tan stained 3000 quid scarf, she literally has the depth of a puddle

Reactions: 7
Respectfully Tetka, all she does is colour herself like wood varnish and pretend she has money to spend. I can’t wait to see her use and not return that €3000 scarf this whole winter in real time stories, reels and posts all in different locations. Can we turn this into the new Khaite top?

edit: she’s doing a new shoe collection video, her sponsors have probably already paid for her new scarf…🦶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Respectfully Tetka, all she does is colour herself like wood varnish and pretend she has money to spend. I can’t wait to see her use and not return that €3000 scarf this whole winter in real time stories, reels and posts all in different locations. Can we turn this into the new Khaite top?

edit: she’s doing a new shoe collection video, her sponsors have probably already paid for her new scarf…🦶
I could think of much better things to spend 3000 on but then I don't have carrot and donut to impress 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t seem impressed… carrot and donut have mostly gifted lifestyles and rarely buy their own luxury items, Leonie’s wardrobe seems to be exclusively gifted. So who is Tetka trying to be by bragging about buying all this junk: Claire Channelle, Lydia Millen, every working class woman in Selfridges on payday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don’t seem impressed… carrot and donut have mostly gifted lifestyles and rarely buy their own luxury items, Leonie’s wardrobe seems to be exclusively gifted. So who is Tetka trying to be by bragging about buying all this junk: Claire Channelle, Lydia Millen, every working class woman in Selfridges on payday?
I'm genuinely very confused about the success of these women. I get Leonie, she looks amazing and thankfully doesn't feel the need to make longwinded videos telling us all how wise she is and how amazing her life is and how in love with bebe she is.........yadayada yada zzzzzzz😴

Carrot seems very chic and put together but lately genuinely looks like she wants to throttle Tamtam some days which is pretty fun to watch.

But Donut, I just don't get it, she dresses and acts like a too much money for her own good 12 year old.

Reactions: 6
haven't watched her videos in a while, just started the latest one.. and what's with the accent? :oops:

I cant even understand what she is trying to sound like, more British? or fake Italian?
Any how sounds so fake

Reactions: 10
I like that Bryanboy, Xenia, Caro are living their best lives, whereas Tamara constantly seeks out validation from her audience and BF. Kinda sad, really.

Reactions: 11
On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away

Reactions: 14
On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away
If I am not mistaken some of the UK influencers worked with Dior this year? but not 100% sure

I like that Bryanboy, Xenia, Caro are living their best lives, whereas Tamara constantly seeks out validation from her audience and BF. Kinda sad, really.
literally

No comment.
this is how she forces him to play along 😂 "yes bebi I was thinking about u"

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.