Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fabulous blast from the past, posted 4 years ago and a sighting of Carrot šŸ„• in the beginning too

Reactions: 1
Yes I watched that video hende writing about the photographer.

Didn't know the other situations, that Lejla and the rest.
Tbh if he got pneumonia whilst he was on a trip with Tamara he fully deserved that, bonus point she never visited him in the hospital. God knows His lessons.
Zorannah is a bit tacky but good hearted person and helped to a lot of them.
The other bloger that likes to hang out around Zorannah to gain popularity - looks like Tamara - I checked her she looked differently before surgeries, but the whole situation is completely funny and I think Tamara is pissed about that also šŸ¤£
Who is the look alike? :)

Who is the look alike? :)
krisstina.je

I remember searching her yt old videos to see how she looked before, crazy. Here in Serbia influencers are some rural girls who just want to be famous and accepted. Sadly there are femme fatales who aren't recongized, looking these "influencers" one would think everything is just average.

Reactions: 4

This girl is my new favourite instagrammer, if you swipe you get the Serbian Caro, Xenia, and Tamara. I donā€™t know much about Z, sheā€™s Eurotrash tacky but at least everything fits her. Youā€™d never catch her in those hideous balenciaga jeans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

This girl is my new favourite instagrammer, if you swipe you get the Serbian Caro, Xenia, and Tamara. I donā€™t know much about Z, sheā€™s Eurotrash tacky but at least everything fits her. Youā€™d never catch her in those hideous balenciaga jeans.
Like twins but bigger boobs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve watched some videos with Kristina (like a takeover of friendā€˜s YT) and she seems so down to earth and honest, speaks very calmly and she seems like she doesnā€™t pretend at all. Sheā€™s also talked very openly on her IG about removing the implants out of her lips, with pictures, everything.

Reactions: 3

Blimey, her lips cast their own shadow when sheā€™s talking šŸ˜± šŸ‘„
Didn't have that bullhorn liplift then, philtrum is disturbingly long and it happens to those who get nose surgery. Even afterwards it's not significantly shortened, she probably opted for a natural look, but got that very visible scar.

Iā€™ve watched some videos with Kristina (like a takeover of friendā€˜s YT) and she seems so down to earth and honest, speaks very calmly and she seems like she doesnā€™t pretend at all. Sheā€™s also talked very openly on her IG about removing the implants out of her lips, with pictures, everything.
Someone who changed their complete appearance cannot be down to earth. She talked about such things because she doesn't have any other topic to talk about. She is divorced from what I seen. I wonder why did she do so many surgeries to look like Tamara...

Tamara also seem to many as "down to earth" person at first glance.

Reactions: 1
All is well with BF - he sent her flowers with a loving card - I am sure she is paying for EVERYTHING in that relationship - good for him - milk it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling her bf is just thatā€¦a boyfriend
The relationship isnā€™t very taxing, they are both constantly travelling and focusing 100% on work so he isnā€™t making any big sacrifice for her
However, I donā€™t get the feeling that he wants to commit and she is clearly sending all the signs she can to hint that she is dying for her proposal despite pretending to not fall for society pressure and expectations because you know Tamara is a very special snowflake, she is not the same as the average girl she is MUCH MUCH BETTER

anyway another Xmas around the corner, another ā€œpromiseā€ ring and no hemeshā€¦how sad and difficult her life is šŸ˜„

Reactions: 15
The relationship isnā€™t very taxing, they are both constantly travelling and focusing 100% on work so he isnā€™t making any big sacrifice for her
However, I donā€™t get the feeling that he wants to commit and she is clearly sending all the signs she can to hint that she is dying for her proposal despite pretending to not fall for society pressure and expectations because you know Tamara is a very special snowflake, she is not the same as the average girl she is MUCH MUCH BETTER

anyway another Xmas around the corner, another ā€œpromiseā€ ring and no hemeshā€¦how sad and difficult her life is šŸ˜„
100% agree with you!

Reactions: 6

There is the reason why Filipo is in his late 30-40s without commitment. He clearly loves his own independence, which is normal.

But then again, one thing I thought of is maybe Tetka presented herself differently to him? Maybe she presented herself as this luxe independent woman, but showed her true colors latter in the relationship. We know that she fits herself to her friendships, and she's obviously very insecure with them.

Reactions: 8
57E179AE-146F-4EA8-A0F7-30B9DEDCFCD9.jpeg

Ready for marriage bebi. She needs to take her purse out every once in a while and get her injections done at a reputable place. These joker lips she gets in Belgrade are stunnink in all the wrong ways.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.