Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
I do give her points for keeping up with the uploads, can’t be easy when she is on the go/ travelling, sure she has a team to help edit and run errands but she got to be the one doing the filming.

In the latest vlog, when she reunited with Beard and they were at CVS she was wearing a new chromeheart sweater over her Loewe pj shirt and the Chanel cami, and still manage to look homeless - it’s quite amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.

• Wow
  • Haha
she looked her best in 2019 and 2020 when she moved to Paris - her hair looks so bad now - orange and too warm - now she looks like her bf and NO style

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I do see that maybe Tamara hooked up with him because of the countless connections FT has. we never saw Tamara in off-white pre-FT. She was a plus one (because of FT) at Giorgia Gabriele's Lake Como wedding, where she had the audacity to wear an almost white dress.

The thing is with her, she isn't truly remarkable. Caro has this carefree, girl-next-door energy that Tetka tries so hard to emulate. She doesn't treat people as friends, as half of the people on her last birthday aren't connected to her anymore.

What she fails to realize is she lost herself when she had her robbery. She became irritable and even more desperate than ever.

• Heart

Minerva131

Was cute when Xenia said ''u have too much time girl'' when commenting how this hanger of Tam Tam changes her hairstyle for every show. Friendship goals

• Haha

Lola.Petra

She has to put Caro down because Tetka’s face will never be fashion. Even AFTER the edits.View attachment 1647433View attachment 1647428View attachment 1647429
In the second photo, she looks a lot like a famous singer from Serbia (whose daughter she calls her friend) probably they both went to the same plastic surgeon ;)

Her rudeness is still so shocking to me...
Fast forward the video to the very end.
Interview was professional, journalist were very polite. They did ask her typical tabloid question in the end, but to just turn around without a word??!! Who does she think she is??
What happened to "excuse me, I don't wish to comment on that"?

In addition, who ever said that she can be excused for her bad english, since she is not a native english speaker...well...she sounds 10 times more stupid and immature in serbian, I can't believe how is that even possible 😐
Besides stupid she also sound incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining (balkan girls, help me out with word "prenemagati" 😂😂). It's soooo irritating 😖

Girl, you said it good! incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining . 😂 😂 😂
There is another Serbian word that cannot be translated but it describes her completely, ("Njanjava") 😂😂😂

why is a veteran blogger/ creator like her always posing so badly?
Dear God! heeled clogs with athletic socks + short ????
Thank you very much, but I don't need this kind of fashion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mounaa21

I think she is trying real hard to pull off the chic Parisian vibe but everything looks too fake…

also looks like our Tetka isn’t classy enough for Dior, she was missing from the fashion show I believe?

mounaa21

I don’t know what she did on herself on her last trip to Serbia but she has never looked worse than now: her skin is horrible, the nose is growing, the cheeks are about to explode, the upper lip tattoo liner or whatever that is looks like an expired halloween costume, bushy eyebrows and fox eyes don’t suit her….how old is he? No wonder she is desperate to get engaged! Her face is falling apart, Cinderella better locks someone fast

• Haha

ratatablablabla

That dress is so vulgar and her explanation of where and when to wear it is just .... I was so uncomfortable watching and hearing it.
But I laughed at those pants. That poor jeans in size 26 or 29, dunno. Hahahaha

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Tetka is the most athletic person to ever exist, she does workouts with her sculpting machine and in turn she gets muscles in her face and chest that us mere non-tallest women alive could never achieve. Those droopy fillers to us are the equivalent to a six pack in the fashion industry where she is very successful.
what's DIS?

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
The two pics above, I think Tamara looks better than Vic (that color filter/ edit she has going on is too distorted).

why has the bf vanished from the youtube videos? Is he getting heat from friends/colleagues or his job? OR is the relationship in trouble?
Bf is in Milan working as well and so didnt go along with her on these work trips- hence not in last couple of videos?
In her latest vlog, there was this moment she was getting ready and he called her, they had a fake weird laugh over her wearing her Pjs from young. Then when she was getting off the phone, she said
“I love you so much”
and she made this face while waiting for him to respond - she certainly wasnt happy
and all he said was
“Good lucky bebi show them whose boss”

oppps

95611695-3FD9-427F-B7E6-87AE55B162C3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Bubble18

Chatty Member
We know where they are: the MyTheresa return pile/ a landfill.
I’m 99% certain the only reason we see her in that same white Khaite knit is because they didn’t let her return it and she wants to get her cost per wear. She can show off these $$$$$ items, but she is nowhere near wealthy enough to purchase them herself. A few years ago she was more than happy to brag about eating at Vapianos and partner with Dorothy Perkins.

• Haha

ratatablablabla

Yep, I just kept skipping... I went to a show it was so beautiful, I'm so grateful but I need my sleep.
Then wtf r u doing there??? Stay at home and unbox some hermes and khaite! She filmed her breakfast in the car longer than any of the fashion shows. And I wanted to punch her when she said that to Caro. Caro just has style, unlike......................... Tamara is just not that girl. She still thinks that it's cool to film herself driving/behind the steering wheel.

and she "prefers things without logo" hahahahh is she dumb or what? For all we know about her is the bigger the logo the better. let me put my big ass celine cap on my head, mmmm maybe those chanel tracksuit pant yeeees, just let me get that LV silk set, mmm what else... am I even wearing anything if it's without logo. Jesus.

• Haha