Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spicymargarita

View attachment 1951900

She looks scary 🫠 cheeks look full, mouth too wide and her teeth looks awkward 🫠

Also, Michael Kors and a gifted Givenchy bag. Really luxe, it seems the industry is starting to exclude her out.
Tetka has been a MK ambassador for years now. So weird since she has never bought a single item from them… She promotes them only when they pay… but she would also brag how she would never promote a brand she doesn’t like . 🤨

Reactions: 13

Bubble18

Chatty Member
FFC9A93C-6073-49EA-A782-ACABD61C72C1.jpeg

lol. Headscarves were cool in 2020, the balaclava was cool in 2022. She looks like such a villager.

• Haha
  • Sick

sandro37

VIP Member
What is a flat chested ‘look’ 🤔
This woman is becoming dumber by the minute
She wants to have "boyish look" basically the look of the runway model on cocaine (it was a trend way back when) but her atural features are womanly and she should enhance them instead

Every French woman as well as Slavic (i quess i can count Balcan here too) knows that you should enhance what you have and hide what you dont

She is desperate trying to emulate raspy's look who looks in a certain way (and as we establish he doesnt live this rocker cocaine lifestyle he is trying to portray, instead he seem to live yoga/fake intellectual/wanna be cool lifestyle almost as tetka just 10 years older version)

So she has an ‘exclusive code’ of 35% for Luisaviaroma where there is already a Singles day code on the website for 35% off. (Sane restrictions with the *) So she just wants the affiliate link income, not a special deal for her followers!

• Haha
  • Sad
I can't get over her upper lip and these pieces of botox beneath her skin that are so visible. Also she is such a cheap advertisment for brands. Her vocabulary consists of 5 words and thus we never really get to know anything about the brand she advertises for (aside of her loooove loooove looooooving the brand) or the garment or the craftsmanship that went into making some clothes she's wearing. If her bf is clever, he should leave this soulless display dummy before her dullness drags him and his career down.

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Omg I just came to post this HAHAHA she most deft photoshopped it, that’s just sad.
The “childhood” lips are still lopsided and botched, I’m surprised she didn’t give herself highlights and the jowl lumps she has now. She probably used a black-and-white photo so that the filter wasn’t as noticeable but she just aged herself instead. She looks old enough to only have black and white photos of herself.

• Haha
she looks terrible and her content is all about talking: charges, charging her cameras, packing, unpacking, coffee, coffee, coffee, her jewelry is boring and over played, and her homewear outfits are ugly. Lighting in Milan apartment is terrible, ugly final look for travel, the boring couple questions, if they ever breakup Tamara is done at this point. Question 1,2,3,4 are about Felipo and wedding dress - and question 5 she loops in her boyfriend. She has become everything she said she would never be. GROSS

• Haha

lilya21

To be honest, these PFW looks at least don't hurt my eyes :ROFLMAO: dark lipstick was beautiful.
1678381791824.png

i really enjoyed the valentino look, it was very soft simple and feminine. hair was better than the super straight dry stuff she normally does.

but then she did that LAUGHABLE miu miu look...it was soo bad and poorly fitted christ. she needs to stay away from edgy/masculine silhouettes she cannot pull it off

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I can not imagine an influencer forgetting a laptop. Seriously, even non influencers are attatched to their laptop. I have not seen a anything about her in a while but is she on drugs again? Is she acting as vapid as ever, but now completely out of focus? Eyes bulging a bit, like a hamster on a treadmill? Her erratic behaviour was why I stopped watching her in the first place. She might love her coffee just as much as the next person but this was more that coffee jitters
adderral or coke - even Xenia in some video mentioned ADHD - something alonglines commenting to Tamara being busy - Xenia said imagine all that but with ADHD

all modern influencers "have adhd" to be unique and to get flat stomach (vom, barf) - its just another code for amphetamine and hunger suppression

• Wow

mounaa21

I thought the part when he supposedly called her and she had the whole convo on speaker mode, she talked to him about her tea shopping & not being able to cook and that begging him to come back home was sooooo awful to listen to. The weird cartoony way they speak to each other - is it because they are doing it for the camera? All the bebi bebi bebi 😂
she speaks to him like she speaks to her nephew…and she probably tinks it is equally as cute to be a woman child who can’t cook or get out of the house with a friend if bebi isn’t here. You can really see that if it wasn’t for the events or sponsored trips, she has 0 friend and 0 social life, all she does is shop

T-time

Chatty Member
Lets face it, it was nice to meet the boyfriend. We loved her in Paris. Poor girl got robbed. Girl got a new boyfriend. There are thousands of other content creators out there and she is still stuck with using her boyfriend for views. It's done, we're done, create new content. Even moving to Milan was not as inspiring as I hoped it would be. Funny because moving is supposed to do wonders for your views.

Just as her engagement on social media. She is not in it because she loves doing it. Remember that time when she could not stop complaining about how much time and effort she put in a short reels or tiktok video. She has lost her touch. I am wondering what she will do for fashion week.

Tamara, since you are reading here: that one time you talked about Dior and you, you and you. Make that less about you and leave out that you have two seconds to spare to make a video. We know what you make for a video, this is your job, we do not need to know you are in a hurry. Give us less advertisements, less you, more fashion. Give us some history lessons and not just shoplogs. Not everybody here is hatewatching, some people are still rooting for you.

WOW the content is awful - boring, lame, uncool. Vlogmas really hurt her this year. A total personality shift and the channel is all about her boyfriend now. They better never breakup or she will be screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bubble18

Chatty Member
In my experience most people in fashion wear a makeshift uniform for everyday wear. The only people still actively dressing up are the newbies and wannabes like influencers.

She obviously hates her job and that seemed a bit shocking to me - I can see why her BF stayed seperately during fashion week in the same city- obviously must be a raving B under pressure and messy as hell. I could never date someone who hated what they do. The Khaite top over and over again. Aslo never fails to mention her pharmacy background -yes WE KNOW! Pharmacy, pharmacist, go back to it already.