Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
I had to stop watching cos she was so rambly esp after her nails and she was eating in the car and she looks all green and brown at the same time no thanks to the lighting.
She kept yapping on abt productivity and shit is like come on, stop it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

T-time

Chatty Member
oh really who is the girl - I am not following up with her ugly botch face these days

hhaha so this was aimed at someone? even more pathetic
I do not know if there is a certain girl but I am not an idiot and can spy a cheater from a mile away.

When there is enough money or public image going on there is a certain way how the other party reacts. Tamara reacts like all the women who I know who do not want to divorce their husbands because they are used to a certain lifestyle. They think that love is for the poor and live in different houses, states or countries. Their husbands are always "busy", "working", "in a meeting", "working late" and so on.

It is the same as you making a joke about something that hurts you. When you joke about it or say it first, you can pretend it stings less then when somebody else comments on it. Like a forum full of Tattlers who question everything.

Remember that time when he showed every women but Tamara on his instagram? Remember how he keeps mentioning that every ring she gets might be dripping in diamonds but it is not a engagementring. It does not look like he is in it for forever.

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
When she is alone in that black feather thing nobody really took her pics
The cameras all lifted up when she was reunited with Caro

Her Goyard and Hermes vid was so rambly
She makes it sound like her aim is life every year is to hit her yearly Hermes bag quota just for the sake of collecting another quota bag. Its not even any special purchase anymore just a I can do it so I must do it.

Attachments

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
after getting robbed i don't think it's smart at all that she showed her and ft's car in her vlogs. wouldn't be hard to spot a grey g wagon in milan

I am 100% sure it's a rental. Otherwise she wouldn't buy "vintage" sofas in such awful condition... Have you seen today's vlog? The new "vintage" couch is in a terrible condition. The leather has been destroyed, I felt sorry for her. Probably she doesn't know how much time she is going to stay there, she also mentioned where she bought them. I just google it and I found their fb page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.448988917234598&type=3
The new wardrobe is the ikea pax painted in white with leds!!!!
Poor Tamara... You can't afford those designer furniture dear and you buy damaged sofas. I feel sorry for you. It must be so hurtful to convince yourself and the people who watch you that you wanted to buy these "vintage" pieces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
View attachment 1998424

She has said this a thousand times.
rock bottom embarrassment! who is she justifying to ?? posting on SM to a 45 + guy that she is infatuated with him after few yrs together - she is such a desperate clingy, zero personality mess!!! i am ashamed to read this from *serious influencer* about *serious fashun biznisman* so cringe it hurts and he also must be embarrassed about this

she reeks of acute insecurity and desperation

so unattractive and off-putting

spicymargarita

In latest video, near the end

She was sort of judging people for still wearing balenciaga and fast fashion? But she is hauling and showing, and not wearing the expensive designer stuff just like fast fashion so I dunno which is worse.
Couldn’t agree more. The amount of clothes she buys is equally bad as purchasing fast fashion. However some people can’t afford to have 100% sustainable wardrobe, while she can. She ll say her job is to try new trends and shop and shop..She should learn from Coconeauty how to rewear her wardrobe over and over again instead of purchasing new clothes for every single instagram post.
I don’t want to criticize her all the time so I ll say that I really liked her all white Gucci outfit . It reminds me of old girly Tamara. I hope we will see more sustainable and feminine closet form her in 2023.

lmsunshine

She was so naturally pretty then 😢
Honestly she was never pretty, she looked average. Her face back then suited her better than the face she bought, because it was natural and not botched. She played a lot with fillers and plastic surgery and that didn’t work in her favor.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Her style has been awful in previous months.
eek-womenswear-2023-picture-id1426174868?s=612x612.jpg
lwinter-20222023-as-picture-id1383054669?s=612x612.jpg
r-springsummer-2023-picture-id1428835371?s=612x612.jpg
ring-london-fashion-picture-id1424348264?s=612x612.jpg

Is she blind?
this hair suits her perfectly.
on-awards-2022-pink-picture-id1427283190?s=612x612.jpg

• Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s “cheating” or lying if she is wearing a wig to try out different hairstyles for her appearances at the fashion shows/ events.
lots of people do that.
whether the new style looks good on her is totally subjective and debatable

• Heart

T-time

Chatty Member
I stopped watching all of them 🤣 Coming here for a laugh or two, or if my algorithm fucks up and shows me something. I don't understand who finds them inspirational anymore...
I think she is very inspirational. I now value my friends, privacy and sanity way more. She is so vapid and manic. She makes drugs look bad. She keeps on mentioning she is a pharmacist, yeah homegirl, we know. The state of your skin and your jittery eyes are a dead giveaway.

Watching her vlogs are a great reminder to take a walk in the woods and to switch from caffeine to actual sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart