Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoMoiOui

She doesn’t look like someone I’d like to smell like, the first photo looks like she has bad breath, the second photo looks like she finally changed into a new Khaite top but she didn’t shower beforehand. She looks so greasy it’s bad publicity for Armani perfume and foundation.View attachment 1666104View attachment 1666103
She looks so happy with this latest touch up she had in Serbia (lips, cheeks). I think this is the look she considers sexy/beautiful…I mean the look you get after these type of procedures. While we think her face is botched, she considers it attractive hence her arrogance. This is the look that a specific segment of Balkan ladies go for & I think she belongs to that crowd.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

icannoteven

VIP Member
I dun think many real people would wear most of the dress recommendations she showed in that video unless they are all at the same skanky hipster poser parties that she hopes she gets invited to.
I wont wear a thigh or tits baring dress to a work party, family gathering, etc… that’s where most of the holiday parties are at.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Morgan Stewart and Marianna Hewitt were front row, they definitely have influencers there. Did they not have a super VIP front row for her definitely very real bags like her Milka Birkin?
C368151F-0842-483D-AF88-2F4DE797CBF3.jpeg

• Haha

flowerpower321

I need my coffee, can't drink my coffee, drank my caffee, my coffee, my second coffee, my first coffee, need my coffee.
Hahaha exactly !!!

And ..
“Today is the last show, oh no, tomorrow is the last show. We are heading to a show and then I have 2 left, oh no, I forgot , I have one more tomorrow . I am running to a show , my last day today . Can’t want to be at my sisters home and wearing PJs . “
( side note: running everyday in the fashion months in designer luxury brands , worth 5k and more complaining as if you were forced too. )

We never hear things like that from classy IT girls like Olivia Palermo who really enjoys fashion months .
I followed her and her husband during fashion months and there was joy behind it !

• Haha

WhoMoiOui

I feel like he wears the same thing over and over and over…
Can someone explain to me what’s the deal with his fingerless gloves…he’s been sporting them for a while now & it just doesn’t make any sense. He lives in the city…he’s not riding Harley’s around Milano…he’s not living the lifestyle of that look…he’s just a hipster doofus.

It's wonderful how they manage to look so frumpy and inexpensive while wearing very expensive clothes.
That’s a true Balkan trait…maybe that’s what drew her to him

• Haha

insomnia1987

Who convinced her that is good idea to copy Jimmy Choo and YSL sandals? If I were them I would never work with her again!
Ok, we all know that she is delusional but what is with her management? Why didn’t they tell her? Her bebi?
How is possible that Ricagno approved these designs?
Fashion industry makes me sick!

And btw who is going to buy these? Her fake followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Micika

Her rudeness is still so shocking to me...
Fast forward the video to the very end.
Interview was professional, journalist were very polite. They did ask her typical tabloid question in the end, but to just turn around without a word??!! Who does she think she is??
What happened to "excuse me, I don't wish to comment on that"?

In addition, who ever said that she can be excused for her bad english, since she is not a native english speaker...well...she sounds 10 times more stupid and immature in serbian, I can't believe how is that even possible 😐
Besides stupid she also sound incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining (balkan girls, help me out with word "prenemagati" 😂😂). It's soooo irritating 😖

• Wow
  • Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
You deserve an OBE for watching Tetka's vlogs. Could never

Also, isn't considered rudeness if you wear someone else's engagement ring?
She was trying it on briefly in the video but there is something wrong/ lame for her to use it in the video thumbnail knowing her viewers wld be clicking on it to expect some engagement or proposal video?

ratatablablabla

At some point you’d think her showing off all the things she’s buying and returning would be embarrassing for her considering how well her “industry friends” are doing in comparison. Her content hasn’t improved in the last decade that she claims to have “worked” in fashion.
someone commented on that.

Girl said - I'm following you since your beginnings, but lately the only thing you're posting is what you've bought or got (the only point is that it's branded, same styles, same colours, uninteresting), your packing and unpacking, in a car, at the hairdresser, (...), you're repeating yourself.

T -Respectfully Aleksandra, that is my life. maybe some other vloggers have more interesting life, but that's what this channel is all about. maybe that's not interesting for you and that's ok, we all change.

what does it even mean? she's just blabbing and not saying anything....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

tramalala

I had to stop watching cos she was so rambly esp after her nails and she was eating in the car and she looks all green and brown at the same time no thanks to the lighting.
She kept yapping on abt productivity and shit is like come on, stop it already.
I stopped watching all of them 🤣 Coming here for a laugh or two, or if my algorithm fucks up and shows me something. I don't understand who finds them inspirational anymore...

lilya21

what does she even do during her "workouts"? (besides taking pictures ofc)

it's been months and she still has ZERO definition anywhere.

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t she… idk, dress up? I like her name for him “work 😍❤” We know she’s all about his connections 💸

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221103_184442_Instagram.jpg

Lmao 😆

Such high self-esteem that she think she's a lucky charm, but low enough to ask validation from everyone around you.

• Haha

mothwars

She was more likeable without the smug, I've got a fabulous fashion boyfriend who buys me Herpes bags attitude, plus her fashion sense (or lack there of) these days is just.....😱😱😱😱
It kind of makes me think it is her boyfriend influencing her because there was a shift around the time they started dating. know most people think he appears kind/ smart on camera but I think there is some pretentiousness to the way he approaches things, he has strong opinions + often calls things 'vulgar'.

Her style has been awful in previous months.
View attachment 1657667View attachment 1657668View attachment 1657669View attachment 1657670

Is she blind?
this hair suits her perfectly.
View attachment 1657671
It's actually crazy that she looks so much better with the short hair. I often feel that when I watch her videos too that she looks much better without makeup on. As much as I know there's probably a filter on the videos the way she does makeup is unflattering and messy. Caro and Xenia wear allot less makeup and they look allot more chic. Honestly all of this could be fixed if she just stripped everything back, no fake tan, minimal makup, short healthy hair.

Last edited:

shezza54

This girl is my new favourite instagrammer, if you swipe you get the Serbian Caro, Xenia, and Tamara. I don’t know much about Z, she’s Eurotrash tacky but at least everything fits her. You’d never catch her in those hideous balenciaga jeans.
Like twins but bigger boobs 🤣

• Haha