Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s happened with her shoe collab ? Why she is not promoting her own design during the FW? Are they all sold out ? 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It is so interesting to see that she shoe collection is totally different to what she is wearing . She gives me a feeling of-“ I don’t care about anything , I am just addicted to luxurious things and when I get it , I again don’t care , because I am so so cool”

i hope she falls off this dream soon !

Reactions: 9
I think she is trying real hard to pull off the chic Parisian vibe but everything looks too fake…

also looks like our Tetka isn’t classy enough for Dior, she was missing from the fashion show I believe?

Reactions: 13
Never hope for something unpleasant to happen to someone.
I think she is trying real hard to pull off the chic Parisian vibe but everything looks too fake…

also looks like our Tetka isn’t classy enough for Dior, she was missing from the fashion show I believe?

why would they call her? i remember her trashing the brand for god knows what reason.
just like gucci before they invited her to their show. and miraculously they became great brand again.

she's sooo shoo uncool it hurts.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t buy her story of a broken toe while prancing around in sky high stilettos.

Reactions: 5
2C42DE2A-B0EE-4162-830C-F343015A195B.jpeg

1FFAD549-DCD8-4388-ACB3-24B4C1F9C493.jpeg

---
The FENDI pants are too tight? Hence they broke at the seams/ zip and got to be sewn together at the last minute? Either way, super unflattering.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"I wanted to say a few words about fendi show" LISTEN NOW GUYS! "it was really really nice to have all the people back post 2020 because it was a lot more people than the last several seasons which is so nice, i also felt like there was a lot more influencers and celebrities, i mean it was really great. and in the end when kim jones came out i loved seeing donatella versace stood up and was clapping him, so cute.... now we're going to brunello

I WANTED TO SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT FENDI SHOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody cares. Nobody thinks they’re in love. She’s his main girl, they’re both looking for something better.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1998424

She has said this a thousand times.
rock bottom embarrassment! who is she justifying to ?? posting on SM to a 45 + guy that she is infatuated with him after few yrs together - she is such a desperate clingy, zero personality mess!!! i am ashamed to read this from *serious influencer* about *serious fashun biznisman* so cringe it hurts and he also must be embarrassed about this

she reeks of acute insecurity and desperation

so unattractive and off-putting

rock bottom embarrassment! who is she justifying to ?? posting on SM to a 45 + guy that she is infatuated with him after few yrs together - she is such a desperate clingy, zero personality mess!!! i am ashamed to read this from *serious influencer* about *serious fashun biznisman* so cringe it hurts and he also must be embarrassed about this

she reeks of acute insecurity and desperation

so unattractive and off-putting

But she is so romantickkkkk and yet professional boss babe who is 100000% focused on her job too… “do we agree? It is what it is!” 😂

• Haha
So for many of you who don't know, Filippo and I don't stay at the same hotels during FW. I need to focus and he needs to "work" too. We both have many "appointments", "different schedules" and it would be "too stressful" to stay in the same room since we are both "working" long hours.

Here, fixed that for you.

@lunalunaluna Who is she justifying to? To the girl he had to "work" with last night. To show her that he can take you home, or to a hotel, but he will never take you out. This happens all the time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.