Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks Filippo is alright (judging from the Christmas videos) but he doesn’t respect her? And she resents him because she knows he thinks she’s a bit… empty? he is often condescending, doesn’t look at her when they speak etc. She’s always defensive in these car chats and on edge whenever he says something or doesn’t agree with her? I have a feeling she’s using him for connections at this point

Reactions: 11
To be fair, Can’t really tell how they are really like IRL/ off camera but she projects too much one-sided desperation on screen plus her endless marriage dreams on screen.

Reactions: 9
We really don’t know what Tam and Fil’s relationship is like outside of what she chooses to show us. I do find it interesting that she keeps in what seem like real moments like them disagreeing or bickering that could draw criticism or spins a one-sided perspective (Fil is condescending or Tam is needy). It almost makes me think that she’s so secure in her relationship and it’s real for her.

On to the fashion… I’m finally watching her FW vlogs. NGL, her outfits smashed this season. I don’t like the cutout/barely-there (Nancy Dojaka), but this was one of the most wearable representations of fits that could be repeated with a mix of high and low brands.
NYFW: Green Michael Kors, Proenza white outfit, preppy Altuzarra, Brandon Maxwell, the Prada outfit she work to Khaite (which was so stupid not to wear the brand).
LFW: Mithridate.
MFW: Fendi grey ensemble without that dumb wrap skirt thing, white Max Mara, brown Prada jacket.
PFW: Black Off White, Black Givenchy.
I didn’t like the SL Matrix look.
Ok, I’ll show myself

Reactions: 4
her best style is during MFW in my opinion, where her agency is based and she probably gets priority in comparison to London (always terrible and naked which I believe is her true taste) or New York where she just doesn’t understand the vibe

Reactions: 6
In latest video Q & A
I think Tamara must be quite bitter about rattling off all the big brands she is choosing to work with but she stop short of saying C H A N E L

Reactions: 3
this feels like million years ago.
her hair is really nice in this vid, and also her skin is decent. what the hell happened to this girl?

• Heart
Stella also makes sunglasses but since they’re not covered in logos she wears the Prada

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230308_054400_Instagram.jpg

She looks annoyed that Lena Mahfouf is interviewing her. Lena Mahfouf has a better career than you do! Stop being so rude!

• Haha
View attachment 2012090

She looks annoyed that Lena Mahfouf is interviewing her. Lena Mahfouf has a better career than you do! Stop being so rude!
Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s taking inspiration from the old Song of Style vlogs, Aimee was very successful with those.

Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.