Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my experience most people in fashion wear a makeshift uniform for everyday wear. The only people still actively dressing up are the newbies and wannabes like influencers.

Reactions: 12
My goodness what is this hair!! Larry King was with Victoria in the frow at NYFW and her hair was disaster after disaster. Now Tamara! Does Larry HATE influencers?? 😂.

Also I’m sick to death of seeing Dyson hair products. Larry is the worst offender

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just fast forward through her last vlog . So she went to Khaite in Prada ?! Okayyyy
And I have to say this Xenia seems to be on drugs . What she is randomly laughing all the time ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just fast forward through her last vlog . So she went to Khaite in Prada ?! Okayyyy
And I have to say this Xenia seems to be on drugs . What she is randomly laughing all the time ..

She was so SHOOOOOOOOO annoying in michael kors store.
Her proenza styling was a disaster, you cannot put those shoes and sunglasses with that :poop:
Her prada/khaite look was her best look from the nyfw.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
once again in the michael kors store..

"i could get married in this"

L O L.

in your dreams tamtam

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
once again in the michael kors store..

"i could get married in this"

L O L.

in your dreams tamtam

It’s quite pathetic she has to mention getting married & constantly saying to him “i love you so much baby” in every video.

Reactions: 12
Tried watching the latest vlog, couldn’t because she made up a new English accent that is based on her not being able to pronounce “R”. It was unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We only see tamtam in MK during fashion week, I don't know why their PR team waste their time with her

Reactions: 11
Hey guys, has anybody seen the @thefakebirkinslayer on Instagram? I don’t know if anybody asked them already about all of T’s Hermes goodies, but someone definitely should 😅 Sorry it’s been a while that I’ve been on here and I didn’t follow the chats recently ✨

Reactions: 6
Supposedly buying 50 pairs of shoes ahead of Fashion week yet has been wearing this fugly one on repeat…it doesn’t even go with the outfit

Only reason why you love weely or any other thing you promote on your IG is because you get it for free AND you are remunerated for it!!

She doesn’t dress for her bf because she is miss independent yet needs the dress cuz Filipo loves it, needs to ask Filipo to rate every single outfit, gives us Filipo opinion on everything…girl we don’t even care about yours

should we continue the list of Tamara endless life of lies and contradictions?

ps: her ass really makes me want to splurge on the Tesla reformer machine…what a sight

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Supposedly buying 50 pairs of shoes ahead of Fashion week yet has been wearing this fugly one on repeat…it doesn’t even go with the outfit

Only reason why you love weely or any other thing you promote on your IG is because you get it for free AND you are remunerated for it!!

She doesn’t dress for her bf because she is miss independent yet needs the dress cuz Filipo loves it, needs to ask Filipo to rate every single outfit, gives us Filipo opinion on everything…girl we don’t even care about yours

should we continue the list of Tamara endless life of lies and contradictions?

ps: her ass really makes me want to splurge on the Tesla reformer machine…what a sight
I am thinking of her lies : “ I don’t like to show a lot of skin”

😅😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am thinking of her lies : “ I don’t like to show a lot of skin”

😅😂😂😂
"I don't like to show cleavage."

I do not think this dress is sexy or has "marry me baby" energy. I think it looks thrashy and it has big "pay me for the night" energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.