Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for many of you who don't know, Filippo and I don't stay at the same hotels during FW. I need to focus and he needs to "work" too. We both have many "appointments", "different schedules" and it would be "too stressful" to stay in the same room since we are both "working" long hours.

Here, fixed that for you.

@lunalunaluna Who is she justifying to? To the girl he had to "work" with last night. To show her that he can take you home, or to a hotel, but he will never take you out. This happens all the time.
oh really who is the girl - I am not following up with her ugly botch face these days

hhaha so this was aimed at someone? even more pathetic

Reactions: 3
If I was Filipo, I’d be embarrassed to the death- imagine your ‘girlfriend’ is calling you out for spending time, FOR! WORKING! WITH! A! FEMALE! COLLEAGUE!

It’s a no-brainer that their industry has more female workers than male!

She’s insecure as hell, it’s so sad. Filipo will have a better career than hers, just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was Filipo, I’d be embarrassed to the death- imagine your ‘girlfriend’ is calling you out for spending time, FOR! WORKING! WITH! A! FEMALE! COLLEAGUE!

It’s a no-brainer that their industry has more female workers than male!

She’s insecure as hell, it’s so sad. Filipo will have a better career than hers, just saying.
who is the girlll I am so intrigued now, send screenshots ahhah

Reactions: 5
who is the girlll I am so intrigued now, send screenshots ahhah
I dunno sadly, but I remember that she shaded her actual friend, Caro for spending time with him in LA.

If this is how she operates, well. I feel sorry for her and Filipo.

Reactions: 7
Took a loooong break from Tamara, right around the time she was robbed in Paris. Is she still living from hotel to hotel Airbnb to hotel or did she actually get a real home?

Reactions: 1
oh really who is the girl - I am not following up with her ugly botch face these days

hhaha so this was aimed at someone? even more pathetic
I do not know if there is a certain girl but I am not an idiot and can spy a cheater from a mile away.

When there is enough money or public image going on there is a certain way how the other party reacts. Tamara reacts like all the women who I know who do not want to divorce their husbands because they are used to a certain lifestyle. They think that love is for the poor and live in different houses, states or countries. Their husbands are always "busy", "working", "in a meeting", "working late" and so on.

It is the same as you making a joke about something that hurts you. When you joke about it or say it first, you can pretend it stings less then when somebody else comments on it. Like a forum full of Tattlers who question everything.

Remember that time when he showed every women but Tamara on his instagram? Remember how he keeps mentioning that every ring she gets might be dripping in diamonds but it is not a engagementring. It does not look like he is in it for forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do not know if there is a certain girl but I am not an idiot and can spy a cheater from a mile away.

When there is enough money or public image going on there is a certain way how the other party reacts. Tamara reacts like all the women who I know who do not want to divorce their husbands because they are used to a certain lifestyle. They think that love is for the poor and live in different houses, states or countries. Their husbands are always "busy", "working", "in a meeting", "working late" and so on.

It is the same as you making a joke about something that hurts you. When you joke about it or say it first, you can pretend it stings less then when somebody else comments on it. Like a forum full of Tattlers who question everything.

Remember that time when he showed every women but Tamara on his instagram? Remember how he keeps mentioning that every ring she gets might be dripping in diamonds but it is not a engagementring. It does not look like he is in it for forever.
ha makes sense and I know for certain what you mean...they are in it for the convenience and he literally blast her on camera saying he is not sure if they will work out if they are not separated constantly by travelling lol

and her including that as content is beyond me so embarrassing

I can only imagine how much pressure she is putting on him to marry her when she is embarrassing herself online like this. wonder how come she didn't play the pregnancy card yet? probably as she knows then she won't be able to fund her own lifestyle and still hasn't managed to find her legal sugar daddy she always aimed for

This is the “KISS” filter on facetune if anyone is wondering what not to use.
So funny that her sho sho secure relationship post made us all realise that she’s getting cheated on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely this isn't her dubai tan by now? Whatever fake tan she has going on is looking dirty.
She is always wearing those “holes in chest boob peeking” detail - is awful.

Alert, not so gentle reminder, this is not a cleavage!!

Regarding her pregnancy. Well, she's 34, he's in his mid 40's? 45? - don't know, you guys said often wrote that number....
He looks like he's million years away from having a baby.

Reactions: 5
Surely this isn't her dubai tan by now? Whatever fake tan she has going on is looking dirty.
She is always wearing those “holes in chest boob peeking” detail - is awful.
This whole look is terrible ! We have
-Heavy winter coat
-matrix sunglasses
-nightgown /dress
And that bag matches nothing .
Is she blind or what? And seriously when she’ll get over those cutout /se*shop dresses? They don’t fit her .
Give us something new Tetka . You wore similar dresses too many times. Your followers deserve better . Put some effort into your outfits ,at the end of the day it’s your job!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
i must say that Tetkas outfits during milan FW were mostly really good (not counting the ripped pants) she fits that aesthetic and she should stick with it, YSL vibe suits her

Reactions: 3
The top she wore to the Hermes show was doing nothing for her. And did Michael Costes just pushed her away or did it just looked like that?!

She is not invited for a lot of the shows that all her "friends" are invited to. Good thing she can conver that up with caviar and a Missoma discount. Who needs fashion if you can give us 20% off of jewelry every c-list youtuber is promoting?

Reactions: 4
Michael Costes had a line of people waiting to speak to him and she made her turn all about her talking about her job and pretending they’re happy, laughing, old time friends. No, Tetka, you used to wear fakes- if he cared about you they would have researched you and not have you at the show. They don’t care enough to give her a quick google, she was and still is Xenia’s +1 to them.

Michael Costes had a line of people waiting to speak to him and she made her turn all about her talking about her job and pretending they’re happy, laughing, old time friends. No, Tetka, you used to wear fakes- if he cared about you they would have researched you and not have you at the show. They don’t care enough to give her a quick google, she was and still is Xenia’s +1 to them.

She is so desperate to show she is talking/ bootlicking him. As a hermes employee, he knows lots more filthy rich ones and will do the necessary PR in such a setting..cos that’s his job…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.