Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
I mean, her entire personality is that white Khaite top mytheresa(?) didn't allow to return.

- LOL totally agree! Why is she always wearing that!

- and yeah how many birkins or kellys does she need/ want?

Reactions: 5

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
If I was Filipo, I’d be embarrassed to the death- imagine your ‘girlfriend’ is calling you out for spending time, FOR! WORKING! WITH! A! FEMALE! COLLEAGUE!

It’s a no-brainer that their industry has more female workers than male!

She’s insecure as hell, it’s so sad. Filipo will have a better career than hers, just saying.
who is the girlll I am so intrigued now, send screenshots ahhah

Sylvie

omg her face looks so bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has black heads & bumpy skin LWTF did she had injected?

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Filipo is better out with Tamara. Maybe the reason why she tells her audience that she wants to be proposed to because he got tired of her constantly begging him to do that!

Talk about peer pressure!

Bubble18

Chatty Member
after getting robbed i don't think it's smart at all that she showed her and ft's car in her vlogs. wouldn't be hard to spot a grey g wagon in milan
Seems like an easy set up for her next “robbery” guysss I only show you one of my many luxury cars- but I had my entire Hermes collection in the boot, apart from my special pieces.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Considering Bryan didn’t expect Tamara at his intimate fashion week party, I’m guessing he doesn’t like her. I don’t think Tamara realises she’s the one who isn’t “fashion” enough.

shezza54

Yeah, her apartment looks like a random Airbnb now.
one could imagine that at least her partner would have more sense for interior design, but NO.
Well given his style involves his symbiotically attached skinny jeans I wasn’t expecting much. 🤣

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
She doesn’t look like someone I’d like to smell like, the first photo looks like she has bad breath, the second photo looks like she finally changed into a new Khaite top but she didn’t shower beforehand. She looks so greasy it’s bad publicity for Armani perfume and foundation.
EFCC4DE7-63DC-46D9-97CA-20621852976A.jpeg
065BF547-89B8-4904-94D0-CE2ED7B39F88.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Tamara since you read here - go back to Paris videos to see how you spoke - you have a completely different accent and persona. You don't even know who you are.

ratatablablabla

Surely this isn't her dubai tan by now? Whatever fake tan she has going on is looking dirty.
She is always wearing those “holes in chest boob peeking” detail - is awful.

Alert, not so gentle reminder, this is not a cleavage!!

Regarding her pregnancy. Well, she's 34, he's in his mid 40's? 45? - don't know, you guys said often wrote that number....
He looks like he's million years away from having a baby.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Noticed that she was only posting the Armani beauty content in bits and pieces which is fine, but also, this event had other “creators” like Victoria, Amelia Liana and Anna Newton too - I somehow think Tamara wld consider herself too fashion for this crowd? Anyway the overnight event seems lush but nothing much was shown by the people who attended it.. is like why even bother inviting them.
And also the chanel beauty event she attended back home (Belgrade) seems like a personal session that the Chanel team set up for her. Also interesting - but at least she did go through the items properly in her vlog.

Reactions: 4

icannoteven

VIP Member
Despite her constant whine about how busy and tired - I dont get the vibe that she is ungrateful - whiny & repetitive, yes, and she did manage to put out the content and shared a lot of (quite updated) fashion week stuff.

All is well with BF - he sent her flowers with a loving card - I am sure she is paying for EVERYTHING in that relationship - good for him - milk it...

• Haha
is it just me or does she not have as many clothes as expected?

obviously it's still a ridiculous amount but i was expecting even more considering how much she shows in hauls. i mean she consistently shows at least 10 new pieces every week/two weeks. surely that would add up to much more unless she was doing returns
She mentioned a lot of items are in storage (kept mentioning security reasons for that place being secret). Plus she mentioned running out of hangers to hang the rest of her items:)

• Haha