Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola.Petra

...aaaaand she's aggressively holding him for a sake of a picture.
I don't think so... I also have a Bichon Frise dog , they are so playful and fast, that sometimes it's hard to catch them , you literally have to "hold them" if you want them to be still for a photo ;) :)

Did anyone else notice in the last video , when she was showing those short padded jackets how she said about the second one that she doesn`t have it with her right now, but that she would show a picture of the jacket, and then she shows the same jacket on herself????? Why the need to lie??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Bubble18

Chatty Member
£1460 for a dress and she can’t match her nip covers to her skin/ get matte ones

• Sick
  • Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
We all know that good skincare does not mean a lot to her. And she will do a skincare update in January because she reads here and do not know how to churn out good content anymore

If your following is so young that you have to score with Kaia Gerber to make it relatable, she could at least type 5 lines about undertones and ehat colour will suit you best. She could even put some Nars or Charlotte Tilbury links, if she actualt gave a 💩

Anyway, merry Christmas for those who celebrate 🥂🍾🌲

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
That part was so uncomfortable to watch. Does she not understand how desperate she comes across as? It's the Nth time she has basically asked him to marry her...
maybe with this proposal, she might get 'ahead' of her 'friends' who are in long-term relationships. we all know that she thrives on people giving her attention.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She's definitely hoping for a proposal, but using her relationship as a paid AD shows everything we need to know.

• Haha

ratatablablabla

her acne look was jesus christ... maybe it's the way she walks. killer boots, yep killing the mood.

she was way better dressed in Milan, why is that? stylist or?

And what is she doing at Sacai show... her understanding of that brand is... ORIGAMI, she's just not a sacai girl.

And the way she's trying to distance from the zimmerman... she used to have full closets of those floral/ruffle zimmerman jumpsuits and dresses. lol

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
WHAT on earth is happening with her lips I couldn't move my eyes from her awful lips and lower half face

she looks like inflamed hippo in the bottom half of face

very grotesque looking, irreparable botched face ugh

the thought of kissing those lumps and bumps .... mamma mia

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
i screamed when I saw this!!!

the sulking, the hunchback quasimodo, the balkan granny scarf, the man hands, biotch crooked face - this is sooo horrific the worst photo on internet

she has no style that it hurts
For some reason I read biotech crooked face and I was like “yes still works”. :LOL:

• Haha

ellas

Hmmm, it looks like TamTam is using Filippo’s “content” from the stadium, what do you think?

I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t take the chance to take photo in the lounge or with the Murakami… that’s obviously Filippo’s selfie.

Cannot wait for her to read this tomorrow and post something to prove me wrong…

• Haha

Lola.Petra

If I was Filipo, I’d be embarrassed to the death- imagine your ‘girlfriend’ is calling you out for spending time, FOR! WORKING! WITH! A! FEMALE! COLLEAGUE!

It’s a no-brainer that their industry has more female workers than male!

She’s insecure as hell, it’s so sad. Filipo will have a better career than hers, just saying.
He already has.
She drags along with him... and thanks to him she has gained lots of privileges + free stuff that she would otherwise have to work hard for ie the company he works for Off white ...

icannoteven

VIP Member
Tetka has been a MK ambassador for years now. So weird since she has never bought a single item from them… She promotes them only when they pay… but she would also brag how she would never promote a brand she doesn’t like . 🤨
She only begs for brands that she wishes pays her - hermes, YSL, chanel, loewe etc..

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She was called out multiple times on her YT channel for celebrating Catholic Christmas. She used to have those what I got for Christmas videos and she always mentioned How now she lives in the UK and all her friends celebrate the 25th so does she …

Harper’s bazaar lost all their credibility with this statement 🫠
Magazine highlight paid for by her agency. :LOL:

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s true, she doesn’t have the brain and is an imbecile, but there are PR agents that can organize this for you. PR stunts are created for you by professionals (PR publicists). It did benefit her, for few weeks.

About their Milan apartment I don’t know to be honest. Last I worked with Filippo was before he got in a relationship with her, that’s why I know that he had his own apartment, and wasn’t homeless. 😂

I will ask around in the office and see if my colleagues have some tea.
she is a pathetic nobody from serbia with fake bots following botch face and zero style and no career - she is not a celebrity in a need of PR

I see how pr worked - lilysilk partnership LOL