Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her QA are so self-written.. adding links to things she wants to sell and make commission + her stinking YT videos

Reactions: 9
She has to put Caro down because Tetka’s face will never be fashion. Even AFTER the edits.View attachment 1647433View attachment 1647428View attachment 1647429
In the second photo, she looks a lot like a famous singer from Serbia (whose daughter she calls her friend) probably they both went to the same plastic surgeon ;)

Her rudeness is still so shocking to me...
Fast forward the video to the very end.
Interview was professional, journalist were very polite. They did ask her typical tabloid question in the end, but to just turn around without a word??!! Who does she think she is??
What happened to "excuse me, I don't wish to comment on that"?

In addition, who ever said that she can be excused for her bad english, since she is not a native english speaker...well...she sounds 10 times more stupid and immature in serbian, I can't believe how is that even possible 😐
Besides stupid she also sound incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining (balkan girls, help me out with word "prenemagati" 😂😂). It's soooo irritating 😖

Girl, you said it good! incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining . 😂 😂 😂
There is another Serbian word that cannot be translated but it describes her completely, ("Njanjava") 😂😂😂

why is a veteran blogger/ creator like her always posing so badly?
Dear God! heeled clogs with athletic socks + short ????
Thank you very much, but I don't need this kind of fashion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
At the moment I would scream at all re***ded fashion "influencers", where are you now to use your influence to publicly condemn the pedofiles????
Since out Tammy knows only 3 words at a time (stuuuhhhniing, looooove it, beyond), she of course could not do anything but to repost somebody else's post. But in this case Dirty is even more disgusting to me than she is, dead silent. Although, he does not have many followers and not many people in the comments to remind him to speak up, and probably wasn't pushed as hard as Tammy was. I am so sure she did this story only cause her inbox was flooded with messages of people calling her out on hippocrisy. But if she would see majority of A celebrities saying something on the matter, she would jump to be the loudest ever 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is Tetka having a new accent again?
I stopped watching her YT channel a long time ago so i haven’t heard her talking in a while . 🫠 I was shocked today when I heard her voice on the IG story 😱
And how are those two the same person?

MY LV AGENDA!

and that photo from a car hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Tetka is so busy doing nothing, so she is not posting regularly on her YouTube (her faaaaaav audience) , and guuuys she works very hard! It’s not easy spending money and ordering fugly clothes

Reactions: 8
I’m watching the Party Looks for Less video and I’m howling! I can’t believe how she described the first two dresses:
1) the first classic silhouette black sweater dress = “what you would wear at home for dinner w your husband and your three children back home from boarding school” vs
2) “you wear this dress when you’re on your third marriage and I’m having the best time of my life.”

WITAF?!?!?!? She has lost her mind and needs to find a way to quickly educate herself on relevant terms to describe fashion and clothing terminology. She really is very stupid. Nothing will ever convince me that she’s intelligent. NOTHING.

I hate the most of the dresses she tried on. The only dresses that I liked was the first one, sans belt and number nine, the black, long-sleeve/bell sleeve dress from Self Portrait. Then she goes on to talk tit about a pair of reasonable height Manolos. 🙄🤡 I cannot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her idiotic followers liked her description of the dress 🙄

I saw a bit of the video too - she is a Sales women in simple words. Dying to sell, sell, sell

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
after getting robbed i don't think it's smart at all that she showed her and ft's car in her vlogs. wouldn't be hard to spot a grey g wagon in milan

Reactions: 12
after getting robbed i don't think it's smart at all that she showed her and ft's car in her vlogs. wouldn't be hard to spot a grey g wagon in milan
Seems like an easy set up for her next “robbery” guysss I only show you one of my many luxury cars- but I had my entire Hermes collection in the boot, apart from my special pieces.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.