Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boyfriend wants a girly girl - that's what cocaine men want - a clean, beautiful, girly, sexy trophy. The type of girl like the Hadids or Kendall or a model - not this who has now morphed herself into a female version of him - look at the unboxing video of the Hermes touch...look how she looks! Unclean, sloppy, unstylish.
I totally agree, not that i agree that itvis right, just that this is a correct observation, those people want to emulate some status which comes with sexi girlfriend validating their "charisma, power, money (which he doesnt have lol)" like some kind of contrast. And at the beginning she was all that, and at times when she squeezes into YDL skimpy look he is extatic , it plays i to his fake image. He is not far away from any other italian man and so.ehow tetka forgot who she wants to marry.

Since i myself lived i many cou tries evem studied how some nations behave it is easy to see where she got it wrong. It started in paris, suddenly she saw paria it girls not giving AF but she didnt read "
"the story" till the end and moved away as half baked slopy gal to the most sexist city (yes there are more sexist cities than paris, imagine how it must be in sicily with all those traditional values).

I believe Filippo's style is "indie sleaze"

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/indie-sleaze-explained

Oh my god who remembers Cobrasnake??? 🤣 Tetka will never get it. Only the be skinny and do snow part. Forever a blair waldorf, never a cory kennedy.

View attachment 1745642
I am dying - indie sleeze ... brilinat
Btw this is what you get as a fleftover from the cocaine kate moss times, it is like outgrown teenage who is half stuck in some era and all those cebrities who he meets on daily who are in many way sheltered themselved think of him as a cool dude (for now) bc they dont know how old he actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
CF79FC0E-7AAB-4DF0-B9FF-1F870B1292DE.jpeg

The face looks so dirty and I don't care if she has her way of lining her lips to make them fuller but the shape of it and all, is just so awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
“Brighton and Hove”
*Sister’s attic in Peacehaven.

Not one part of that is what she looks like
1669056618814.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone so obsessed with talking about diamonds and being luxe she always looks like she smells like cheap metal with her mismatched jewellery. wish some cool girl would teach her how to layer correctly.

Reactions: 10
I don't know about you, but all dresses are tacky to me.
maybe it's her face or hair, choice of shoes.. I don't know.
very tacky.

Reactions: 14
Dresses are borderline tacky, but her way of styling is ..... beyond .... don't know... dreadful.
I TINK that every piece of clothing has potential to look great, but unfortunately, she's so unimaginative...

I dun think many real people would wear most of the dress recommendations she showed in that video unless they are all at the same skanky hipster poser parties that she hopes she gets invited to.
I wont wear a thigh or tits baring dress to a work party, family gathering, etc… that’s where most of the holiday parties are at.

I too am a big advocate for knowledge and education.

A dog isn’t a person, Tamara.
DF4EE23F-B756-4E19-9812-00FBACC3F93F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 1
Just watched her last vlog . What is with this Magda buytrum coat ,m with his huge shoulder pads ? She looks like a clown .

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I got curious about the Lutak woman and did some light reading. This is really on a gossip level and I don’t find it interesting.

So, to try and put a stop to this discussion :)
Here is an article in Serbian “daily mail” about a folk singer dating a Serbian businessman from Munich. They are mentioning the same story about A woman moving abroad with the help of a friend and then stealing that friend’s man. It got picked up later on in a Croatian gossip forum.

Except for the singer, no one is naming names.

Oh, and btw, in 2006 she was crowned Miss Earth BiH according to an interview she did for a Bosnian magazine. As Bozena Jelcic, if anyone is bored enough to Google.
Televisa presenta 🤩

I was watching the other day her stories, AND im 5 stories She has 10 different faces, somebody forget to put the same filter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
...aaaaand she's aggressively holding him for a sake of a picture.
I don't think so... I also have a Bichon Frise dog , they are so playful and fast, that sometimes it's hard to catch them , you literally have to "hold them" if you want them to be still for a photo ;) :)

Did anyone else notice in the last video , when she was showing those short padded jackets how she said about the second one that she doesn`t have it with her right now, but that she would show a picture of the jacket, and then she shows the same jacket on herself????? Why the need to lie??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.