Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding that Lutak story - they really look like a perfect couple, 3 kids, she's really pretty, cannot imagine him cheating on her with that overdone singer. Lutak is a natural beauty...

And regading Tamara's degree hahaha did you notice the way she said CALENDULA whenshe was reading the ingredients of a product hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know tetka & her life are so boring when people start talking about other folks under tetka’s thread …I just came to see if you all got to see latest Tamara pride & joy…her interview for some Serbian tv…in which she said that she told FT that she liked him within 30 mins of their date as she’s got no time to waste 😂
This doesn’t come off as so-busy-and-in-demand boss babe, it comes across as desperate to settle down (and steal bouquets)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They started a pastry business in Belgrade. Their monthly income is 5K a month max. For a millionaire that is a joke and especially for a woman who owns more than 20 “Hermes” bags. Why should anyone who is rich as they are pretending to be, waste money and time in cake business? If they are having the money we are talking about, they would invested in something else.

I have met many millionaires in my life but none of them was interested in investing money in Balkan.
Pastry shop could not be a business but a mask. He could easily do something illegal.
S
The second regarding millionaires, idk what industry millionaires have you met and where did you meet them, but that is completely false, I know millionaires running very successful businesses here, there are even hidden billionaires here. One would get suprised if they knew the number of them being "in the poor Balkan".

Reactions: 5
She’s acting like she invented education because she studied pharmacy… how does that help you in your daily life? Tamara doesn’t even know to use a text background on a busy photo and she’s talking about knowing more than others? She’s always competing in silence with people who have no idea she thinks she’s on their level.

Here’s some REAL advice on confidence Tetka: when you nurture what you have to offer you can walk into the room and not compare yourself to others.
1EB4D318-BF18-4D8E-96C2-C8731230BA46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She didn't know the color of the iconic Kurt Cobain glasses. INVEST IN EDJUKEJSHN.

• Haha
I had such a good laugh when she was again begging for a proposal and talked about the bouquet she cought on a wedding and he said :

you stole the bouquet 💐😂😂😂

how more than a NO can you say?!
Get it Tamara , he doesn’t want to marry you!
Dear Tam Tam when you will read here, a piece of advice, because at the end we hate to love you, just stop begging, the key is to start not to care after all this "sublimal" messaging and go out more with GFs dressed well, pick up adventurous hobby (by yourself) speak less in baby voice (keep it after marriage) be your sexi (really confident = be authentic, i know for you impossible) self, not grumpy settled self (including grumpy wardrobe) and he will propose and if he doesnt you will know that he is wasting your time
You know tetka & her life are so boring when people start talking about other folks under tetka’s thread …I just came to see if you all got to see latest Tamara pride & joy…her interview for some Serbian tv…in which she said that she told FT that she liked him within 30 mins of their date as she’s got no time to waste 😂
Lol i just wanted to write the same ;)))

Reactions: 6
Wow seriously , a miss of Bosnia?
In my opinion she has a mean face but I guess people have different taste and consider her beautiful .
So how Tetka and Lutak become friends? Is she an influencer
Wow what an ex Yu soap opera 😂 Hubby is falling for Eastern European chiks.
Wow seriously , a miss of Bosnia?
In my opinion she has a mean face but I guess people have different taste and consider her beautiful .
So how Tetka and Lutak become friends? Is she an influencer too?

Wow what an ex Yu soap opera 😂 Hubby is falling for Eastern European chiks.
She’s acting like she invented education because she studied pharmacy… how does that help you in your daily life? Tamara doesn’t even know to use a text background on a busy photo and she’s talking about knowing more than others? She’s always competing in silence with people who have no idea she thinks she’s on their level.

Here’s some REAL advice on confidence Tetka: when you nurture what you have to offer you can walk into the room and not compare yourself to others.
View attachment 1732540
Th

View attachment 1732540
This is a bigger problem in my opinion… She can live in clouds and believe she is the smartest and most educated influencer ever , that harms no one , but she should not advise people .
Share what works for you but don’t give advice to people you’ve never met . It’s dangerous! And studding pharmacy doesn’t make you a therapist Tetka , so stop telling people to work overtime and not ask for a raise!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
I am dying to hear how many times she will mention her pharmaceutical degree.
We are not that lucky! She is one of those people who thinks she has "caught God by the suspenders" (as we would say in Serbia) ;) because she has a university degree. 😂😂😂
And about the fact that she doesn't know a lot of things as an adult woman, it doesn't matter...
Personally, her frequent mention of her own sloppiness, ignorance of cooking is so irritating to me...you said it once, it is enough, no need to repeat yourself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tamara Kalinic
any kind of privilege at Hermes, thought that was very clear. There is no need to take things out of context. .In fact I am a white, healthy, happy, wealthy person. So privilege is never ending... The only part of not privilege for me was being born in a war country, but I am here an alive.

are you fuckin kidding me.
I’ve been watching her videos lately and I realize this woman has one of the most racially ambiguous faces I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ve been watching her videos lately and I realize this woman has one of the most racially ambiguous faces I’ve ever seen in my life.
But the "racial ambiguity" that you see is not natural, and did not result from the mixing of parents from different areas (`cause where she is originally from, which is Bosnia, as in the Balkans in general, you either have a light complexion, dark or something in between, it's just like that. Hers was obtained thanks to aesthetic interventions, she choose the shape of her eyes, mouth ect .. and that is her perception of beauty.

Reactions: 10
I still think she was prettier back then … except the eyebrows. 🫠 Eyebrows made my day! 😂
Split ends and bad skin are still present.

• Haha
Looking at some of her Hermes from the past. Shouldn’t the entire H be raised? Also laughing at “Layering 2.0” since this thread started with her saying Tamara 2.0 about her wig… TRUT be told, she doesn’t have limited vocabulary- there’s so much growth and education there guys.
1EBADA11-7F42-4E49-AE84-078021215D5D.jpeg
BD84B93B-C0A7-4E15-AA0E-4A82E85BC3DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You can almost see her thinking as she speaks. In the latest video after 20 min of random rambling, she's trying clothes from mytheresa, and she goes "I prefer a flat chested look", then immediately realizes that people will call her out for pushing extreme thinness, and goes, "but I like all women, women are the most beautiful creatures on earth", followed by more random ramblings about some beautiful woman she saw recently. How has she become so erratic and disorganized. I used to watch her videos a couple of years ago and she would actually provide some useful information about clothing, styling, bags, shoes... Now with everything she tries she's "STUNNING" "AMAAAZING" "LOVE IT", thrown unceremonioiusly in the back and never to be seen again... Quite disappointing...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What is a flat chested ‘look’ 🤔
This woman is becoming dumber by the minute
She wants to have "boyish look" basically the look of the runway model on cocaine (it was a trend way back when) but her atural features are womanly and she should enhance them instead

Every French woman as well as Slavic (i quess i can count Balcan here too) knows that you should enhance what you have and hide what you dont

She is desperate trying to emulate raspy's look who looks in a certain way (and as we establish he doesnt live this rocker cocaine lifestyle he is trying to portray, instead he seem to live yoga/fake intellectual/wanna be cool lifestyle almost as tetka just 10 years older version)

Reactions: 13
The boyfriend wants a girly girl - that's what cocaine men want - a clean, beautiful, girly, sexy trophy. The type of girl like the Hadids or Kendall or a model - not this who has now morphed herself into a female version of him - look at the unboxing video of the Hermes touch...look how she looks! Unclean, sloppy, unstylish.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.