Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Looking at some of her Hermes from the past. Shouldn’t the entire H be raised? Also laughing at “Layering 2.0” since this thread started with her saying Tamara 2.0 about her wig… TRUT be told, she doesn’t have limited vocabulary- there’s so much growth and education there guys.
1EBADA11-7F42-4E49-AE84-078021215D5D.jpeg
BD84B93B-C0A7-4E15-AA0E-4A82E85BC3DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

mirage

Spill the tea about Lutak, everyone wants to know. 💡
I don't believe they don't have money, many mulmillionaire/ billionaire wives have fake bags, that's a fact, even Kardashians shop fake bags in Turkey.
There is one yt video of youtuber Choda who chased fancy car owners and asked them what they do for a living, he stumbled upon her and filmed her brabus, there was a comment regarding her, an hour after the video was posted (which got deleted the second time I went to the comment section): that there was a lady who was engaged to Lutak's husband. Lutak is from a village in Serbia no education, nothing, begging, his, at the time, fiance to help her, bring her to Germany and give her job, so she hired Lutak to be their maid. Lutak got pregnant with the hubby, he cancelled his engagement and married to Lutak. Apparently she paid to youtuber to delete that comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Bubble18

Chatty Member
She doesn’t have the body type she thinks she has. She kept pulling her dress down from behind, she can starve herself as much as she wants but her structure is bigger than Leonie, Caro, and Xenia.
Even with the school girl look she’s been doing all month :rolleyes: It’s like a Gossip Girl expectation vs reality
06E7815F-DB8A-48CB-8831-68AD37540BD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
oh my gosh hunny - that poor Raspy in the new video low key cannot stand her!!! he just cannot hide it, she is sooo far off from what he wants from a woman - cool, stylish, carefree and she is looking at him fascinated but she also resents him deep down - he is not Alex riviere's husband type of old money guy she wanted - they are talking over each other, she is super rude and self absorbed, he is embarrassed of her

it is now clear why she is with him - fashion connections

and I Tink he regrets being this deep with her, of course he don't want to hurt her - but this guy will NEVER marry her and her desperation is what's going to cause to subconsciously resent him

such an odd pairing - and that illiterate deluded freak is again embarrassing herself putting her pathetic self over other influencer who take their clothes off for money - mate you sell you feet on internet and you are inferior nobody from 3rd world country! shut up she is literally saying that she is a social climber - and he is asking her what do you mean - what a deluded moron she is , unbelievable - I can only imagine what people thing of her in the social setting....just appalling

I feel so uncomfortable watching them it is sooo bizarre there is something off- but she is soo pathetic, rude and narcissistic and TInks she is above everyone hahaha what the hell - old dirty botch job and Raspy is also a bit deluded but he comes off as a normal human being with some morals

Last edited:
Any proof that she actually knows how to drive a car?! lol
Don’t think so. One time Bentley invited her to a press trip and she didn’t even provide a hint that she drove.
If she knew how to drive, she’d be sponsored by Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Aston Martin, just like Amelia, Victoria, Fleur, and Lydia were 😎

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
she looks depressed and speaks like a spoiled whiney child most of the time.
like everything is SOOOOO hard :rolleyes: :sick:

spicymargarita

So what’s happened with her shoe collab ? Why she is not promoting her own design during the FW? Are they all sold out ? 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

TheCrowne

Lutak is not from a village in Serbia.

She is a Bosnian Croat, and was miss Universe or something like this of Bosnia and Herzegovina. She was represented by a fashion agency in Germany.

I'm here for the tea, but not for fakery that can easily be checked with google search bar.

Nica01

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but didn't she say a few years ago that she was no longer promoting and supporting Dolce & Gabbana after all the scandals they had.

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I like that Bryanboy, Xenia, Caro are living their best lives, whereas Tamara constantly seeks out validation from her audience and BF. Kinda sad, really.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
How many Birkin/Kellys do you need, at least shake it up a bit, maybe a mini Lindy or is that not ‘fashion’ enough?
They’re easier to find on her knock off spending sprees.
As stereotypical/racist as it sounds, she is not white nor tall nor quirky enough. She isnt a stand out like Lena Mahfouf or Heart Evangelista.
I do find it interesting that she used to refer to herself as a woman of colour and is now identifying as a white woman. She really tried to capitalise on being a minority during the BLM social media age.

• Wow

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Don’t know if I can link but found the purse thread discussing “Alexandra.freilich” aka the person that mentions Tetka, says she is fluent in French, made up an elaborate story about getting her bags stolen, was found to be a reseller and then dipped out of the forums. She just so happened to have the same bags as Tamara too… reminds me of another user on said forums that used to always bring up Tetka as inspiration and made her way to other gossip threads.

• Wow

icannoteven

VIP Member
so Tamara’s bf never shows her on his instagram not even a single bit? He appears on her platform but never the other way round.. Her latest reel where he opens the car for her and they hugged and kiss with the caption “it’s YOU…” is so mushy & cringe. Thats what made me go look at his acc and look for any sort of girlfriend appreciation post but zero.

• Heart