Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-05 um 17.14.36.png

"Guys, I just washed my face [...]."

Ok. But why are you still wearing eye-shadow? If asked, she'd probably say that she rubbed her eyes and thus they are pinkish-red. Also I can't stop laughing about the botox wandering beneath her skin.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

icannoteven

VIP Member
I thought the part when he supposedly called her and she had the whole convo on speaker mode, she talked to him about her tea shopping & not being able to cook and that begging him to come back home was sooooo awful to listen to. The weird cartoony way they speak to each other - is it because they are doing it for the camera? All the bebi bebi bebi 😂

• Sick

flowerpower321

So she is telling her audience that they talk about a future together . Do we beleive that? At every occasion he is refusing to talk about a ring etc and now he is asking for her ring size?!
The vlog was so boring .
Whenever she start her sentence with I TTTinkkkk, I TOUGHTTT , I fast forward!!
I don’t know why, but I feel so cringy

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Nobody cares. Nobody thinks they’re in love. She’s his main girl, they’re both looking for something better.

Fifi17

No shit! We knew he won't commit..... Cringe factor level out of this world

82724.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifi17

In last video. "What's the point of planning something so big (wedding) it's so exhausting, just to get the paper?" Hahha Raspy's narrative 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
rock bottom embarrassment! who is she justifying to ?? posting on SM to a 45 + guy that she is infatuated with him after few yrs together - she is such a desperate clingy, zero personality mess!!! i am ashamed to read this from *serious influencer* about *serious fashun biznisman* so cringe it hurts and he also must be embarrassed about this

she reeks of acute insecurity and desperation

so unattractive and off-putting

But she is so romantickkkkk and yet professional boss babe who is 100000% focused on her job too… “do we agree? It is what it is!” 😂

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
It’s never “we” Tamara, you’re never included in anything. Your “friends” are always surprised when you’re invited and your bebi cant wait to get away from you.
agree to this! she's that girl who crashes herself to her bf's events with the feeling of either FOMO, or he's gonna cheat on her.

she doesn't have real friends, she changes them as quick as returns her hauls.

T-time

Chatty Member
@icannoteven she's not assuming anything. I wanna bet she is word for word answering everything we talked about here

I never liked her video's because they are boring and too long. Her vlogmas is one long vapid ramble into nothingness. Years ago, even before Paris, she looked radiant and happy. She was this bubbly girl that had a life that was worth watching. I really enjoyed vlogmas and watched everything. That was the content I liked

Now we have a girl that does not know what her skintone is, still thinks rail thin beats being strong, thinks Hermes is enough of a presence to give her a personality, has nothing else to talk about then herself and is strung out on whatever is making her twitch so bad that I can not even watch her vlogs on the tv because it reminds my boyfriend of his Aderall days

I get it, people change. I am hoping she keeps on changing and soon morphes into something that looks more like her old parkly self again

Tamara, you should do a new year, new you. Just start by committing to that bob you rocked at fashionweek

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Tamara: I dont support Dolce and Gabbana because of their racist comments.

Also Tamara:
Screenshot_20230227_081230_Instagram.jpg

Also, why do I see a buccal fat removal here?

• Haha
  • Sick
Both T and X are showing how much they do not like T. T's lame content is full of complaints about work - if Tamara does not like her job she should quit. She really lost herself since the girl she was when she moved to Paris - she was alot more refined, cool and soft/feminine/stylish. She is now a mess and crying after a guy for no apparent reason? What gives? She has no reason to EVER have a video where she gives others advice again - she is a mess.

icannoteven

VIP Member
once again in the michael kors store..

"i could get married in this"

L O L.

in your dreams tamtam

It’s quite pathetic she has to mention getting married & constantly saying to him “i love you so much baby” in every video.