Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Gucci finally invited her to an event (probably sick and tired of her constant desperate calls for attention, a k a free stuff), she is starting to “warm up” to them again, as she said in todays vlog 😂😂

Reactions: 5
What is this?!
It’s so Bad Sandy from Grease. Already outdated. All the fashion girls wore this a couple of months ago, Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) already wore it to an event and she’s hardly fashion forward.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, her fitness is walking on the treadmill on that speed. I mean, when she says back to routine to me it sounds like back to starving herself.
Btw, her LV look is a big yawn fest. Same hair, same black sunglasses on that ridiculous looking nose. Boring

She just doesn't stop posting all these cheesy pics....
I have a feeling she couldn't wait for the guy to agree to show himself in public ... so now, we'll have to watch him every now and then ;)
On another note, the only thing that is not clear to me is how he can be / look so messy ,or that such a look might be someone’s style at all...
I have a feeling that if he trimed his beard and occasionally combed his hair , he would look quite ok and presentable (by our standards ;))
but since ,, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,,... :)

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_2022-06-27-09-38-40-11_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

As much as I love Virgil Abloh and his contributions to fashion, but that is the tackiest LV sneakers.

But then again, LV has always been tacky since Nicolas Ghesquière came to the house.

The fact that Tamara pushes she's a sneakerhead is laughable. Is street style her flavor of the month?

The fact that Tamara pushes she's a sneakerhead is laughable. Is street style her flavor of the month?
It's trendy, just as Tamara. She has no fashion sense. She has fashionable friends, copies their looks and her followers are too young to realise that. Street style is trendy so she's going to pretend her shoes are handpicked by her and not by Dirty

We all know she just wants money for more hermezzz and the best way to rank that up is to make yet another foot fetish video. She'll never change

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1372592

As much as I love Virgil Abloh and his contributions to fashion, but that is the tackiest LV sneakers.

But then again, LV has always been tacky since Nicolas Ghesquière came to the house.

Too many details in the sneakers. Idk why luxury brands are obsessed with looking like knock offs lately.

Reactions: 6
I’d really like to see what Dirty looks like cleaned up cleaned up. Meaning haircut buzzed and parted. Beard shaved back to stubble. Slim fit (but not painted on his skinny frame) well tailored suit. Really any other shoes than those smelly ladies boots we all wore six years ago. I don’t think he’s attractive but honestly it’s hard to tell under all of that extra mess. His fashion sense is so dated (2010s) and consistent. Nothing ever exciting or new.
@Lola.Petra 100% agree! I said the exact same thing (see above). I just want him to clean himself up a little bit. Would it be too much to ask?!?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch Tetka in the second row (then quickly zooming in) for Max Mara from her own stories? The only people filming from the front row was 1 PR person and then everyone else was in the second row :LOL: None of the other influencers posted the runway itself, just their outfits and the location. Once again, she missed the memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.