Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
I'll just leave this here-you can TINK of some description :ROFLMAO:
(their relationship and conversations are SO cringeworthy, so I will not waste any words on it)
These photos inspired me to create a poem for our beloved Tetka.

My Hehmehs is brown
My dress is black
My eyes look weird
Because i am high on crack

My lips are botched
Yet i am a natural beauty
I finally have a boyfriend
Busy with girlfriend duties

His name is Filippo
He is way older than me
That’s no biggie
Because i have a pharmacyst degree

I am so smart you guys
I give free advice
Wondering if Filippo
Will ever make me his wife

Everything I do is super cringe
My jaw can’t stop say TINGS
Maybe it’s because of my Balkan roots?
I don’t care, I am better than my boyfriend’s boots.
👢 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

yuy

I worked at a well-known luxury online shopping company. I handled orders+returns. I can say with certainty that "influencers" can buy clothes with up to 40-50 percent discount. They also get sent clothes with paid commissions per garment sold, even if they decide to return everything. Tamara was one of those who returned most of sent clothes. I can also say that her “big shopping hauls” is a lie. As I said it is mostly done to advertise a brand+company and if she chooses to keep a garment, it is for half the price. But in her case she rarely does.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Claud123

Chatty Member
Actually, I beg to differ 😆 Xenia’s Jyrgen (to me) looks like a pot-smoking persona with a questionable hair and body hygiene - greasy, uncombed hair and unwashed clothes.
Leonie‘s Alex is miles away from an Alpha male, with that babyface and obedient behavior.
All in all - in my opinion, all those influencers look 3x hotter than their boyfriends and way out of their league. At the supermarket cash desk, I’d put a Next customer separator between majority of them.
That's because they haven't proposed yet. Once they propose, just before get married the guys will get into an "Influencer's husband reformation programme". Which might include:

- New hair...
For example, Victoria Mcgrath "InTheFrow" dated this guy with no hair, he always had a hat on. Just for the "Instagram" wedding he got new hair and have kept it until this day.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-25 a la(s) 13.32.51.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-25 a la(s) 13.32.59.png

- New name...
Victoria Mcgrath's husband also took her last name. His name is Alex. And for the record, Victoria's brother's name is also Alex. So yes, both guys are called Alex Mcgrath (by choice).

Lydia Millen's husband also took her last name. They posted on their blogs a full explaination on why they decided to took their wives last names (as if anyone would care to know).

- New "job"...
For example, Anna Newton (Anna Edit)'s husband got married and quit his job to "work" for his wife.
Lydia Millen's husband had 2 or 3 jobs, then found he could take her wife's job too and now he is an influencer.
Victoria Mcgrath's husband used to be a photographer, as soon he got married quit his job to be also an influencer and sell the most useless things online.

- New clothes, new shoes, new colognes ...
PR's packages are full of male products to give for free to influencers husbands. They will turn into "Influencers" too (they have to photographs all the freebies").

So these guys, Xenia’s boyfriend, Leonie‘s boyfriend, Tamara's boyfriend, they all will get these combo-makeovers once they turn into their wives, I mean husbands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
New vlog in a nutshell:

I’ll link it below

I am wearing The Row sandals

My outfit of the day

Bebi

I’ll link it below

Follow me on TikTok

I have three best friends in Serbia

Bebi

The Row sandals

Ou ouuu bebi I hurt myself

Montenegro, Montenegro, Montenegro

Bebiiiiiiiii

Today’s outfit gaaaajs

Find the link below

Filippo: the girls from Novi Sad are witches
Tetka: no bebi, not at all we are just beautiful 😂💀

The reason I know you are sick, is because i went to university for five yéaaaaars, i studied fiiiiive yéaaaaaaae bebi. This was always my strength.

Dear Tetka, it’s literally every pharmacyst strength to find out what medication helps you according to the symptoms. Tetka now thinks she has superpowers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

*continues* talking about her pharmacyst exams.

Bebi, are you excited for these holidays? For the 2000th time.

I am wearing a SoHnt LoHront mini dress. That dress is literally a maxi not mini Tetka, because it’s a long dress.

Anyways, she’ll link it below

Bebi

sHo beautiful

This is what I am wearing today

The Row Ginza Sandals

Cherry on the top: We prolonged our trip because Filippo said you know I don’t want to go to Milan for one day to repack and unpack and then go to Italy. Why we don’t fly straight to Naples?

😂😂😂😂

Since she isn’t going back to Milan, she placed a huge order for the next trip, because she came only with one suitcase.

Ladies, this is mental. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Showing her boyfriend doesn’t bother me at all. She was widely criticised for a long time for not doing it. Now that she is, she’s criticised that she does. If I have to give Tamara one credit, it would be for knowing that he doesn’t go with her aesthetic. However, it’s always made me a little sad that people like Tamara could be so vain as to feel insecure about showing their relationship. Whether it’s genuine love or not is not my business. Is he her type? I don’t know. There could be many factors there, whether it’s work opportunities or him just genuinely being a nice man- treating her nicely. I don’t find him attractive but I am sure many women don’t find my partner attractive either- it’s all subjective. Her showing snippets of her relationship is the least of the problem when it comes to content- that’s just my opinion though.

As for Coachella- she is so out of place and sticks out like a sore thumb. There is nothing carefree about her. I know she only shares snippets of her experiences but in comparison to other people’s content from the festival, she looks like she was dragged there against her will. I get it because that’s exactly how I’d feel if I was placed in similar environment as festivals and concerts are really not my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ToujoursFatigué

The conversations between her and her bf on the YT vlogs are next level cringeworthy. There’s no way she’s 33 !! And sometimes I feel like they’re not communicating 100%. It’s like he talks about something and she responds with something else. Language barrier + self centered and entitled TamTam.
He filmed her messy side in the hotel room and she told him: would u rather be with someone who’s loyal and respects you but messy, or someone who disrespects you but is clean and cooks for u everyday? How is that relevant? Why does she make being loyal and respectful in a relationship sounds like a privilege that her partner isn’t worthy of? Loyalty and respect is the norm in a relationship and must be the base of it. She’s making her relationship looks like work.

• Heart

helenah

Highlowluxxe said she made $1M in 2021 so Tamara has to be earning waaaaaayyy more than that. If she has a money manager, she might actually have property as part of her portfolio. None of my speculations warrant how much of a braggart she is, but as someone who heavily follows fashion news and has a good sense of how much the top influencers charge for campaigns, she’s a top earner.
Everything that Tamara owns, you all have already seen. The content of her closet is her only asset. Her bags, shoes and clothes + huge debth. She doesn’t sit on a big pile of cash. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The influencer world is not what some of you think. It’s fake it until you make it kind of world and 99.9 % don’t make it and the ones that do ‘make it’ got there by lying and deceiving. I am yet to see one who got to the ‘top’ without afflicting hurt in one way or the other. It takes a particular kind of person to do such ‘job’ for a living.

Influencers are the worst thing that happened to young people.
The sad part is, those same young people are the ones rewarding them.

If any of you feel envy towards any influencer, please don’t. There is no bag or a shoe in the world worth of selling your soul.

• Heart

kitty_gb

@r1mar1ma well done girl!

- She is also lying to herself and others about not having procedures done (her botched face can’t lie)
- Hanging out with fake “influencers” friends who she loooves sho much
- Her bf is not interested to marry her. After convincing him for years, he finally agreed to admit he is with her via a lame ass video
- Her ring is a laughing joke
- Tamara also thinks her poor language skills are linked to her JAW!! 😂
- She is getting stupider by the hour and embarrassing for her family with fake accents
- She thinks she is some top model who also thinks it’s a big deal that she just bought 1 pair of sunglasses at an airport
- she has 0 level of sensitivity for what’s happening in the world. She pretends like she cares about the war and says buying bags is her ‘job’

• Haha
  • Heart

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Welcome back! 😁😁
Soooo cuuuuuute, thank youuuu! 🥰🥰🥰
I stopped watching this stupid B almost a year ago, i needed a STANNING break you gaaaaajs from her existence and dumbness. She never fails to disappoint me, at least i hoped her jaw coach or speach coach or language coach finally taught her how to say THINGS but we are still at TINGS, grandpa dirty is still crusty and she has added 8670 new accents. 😂

wait what??!!! Tam liar is that you 😭😭😭😻

Yes! 😅🥰♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

lilya21

i know most of y'all like her bf but i'm not a fan. granted i'm not a fan of tamara either but to me he seems like a user, typical man of this generation who is stringing a woman along that he has no intention of marrying despite knowing that's what she wants. it's also on tamara to have standards and not be so desperate and pathetic..but i feel like he gives her breadcrumbs that she deludes herself into thinking that he will propose one day. either way, they don't seem like a good match for either party

• Sad

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
First of all, "English skills" is not correct. English can be fluent, or not. it's called English proficiency

• Haha

ilikenailpolish

I cannot stop laughing. Tamara's latest video -- she said that she was worried before her first date with her boyfriend that he would be pretentious and a show-off and a name-dropper. I can understand that, I think we all can. But then she proceeds to explain this by, well, effectively name-dropping and showing off (i.e. telling us that he attends Met Galas, and hangs out with celebrities and all these famous people). Idk if deliberate, but even if not deliberate, it's just such a fail... Especially when she proceeds later on in the video to name-drop CEOs and stuff. 😂

BUT here's my question: her boyfriend talks about how she owns properties and how he was surprised that she did because he assumed that she would be more frivolous when they first met. There's a lot of talk on this forum about how these claims of her being a property owner are not to be believed. Soooo... what's going on here? I watch Tamara on and off, but never really delve into her life. Either way from the looks of it, it's never seemed clear to me if she's owned any homes of her own, and with time those claims seem odd. But if her boyfriend says he knows of these properties, which is it? Does Tamara really own all those investments and properties, or is she lying to her boyfriend too? The former is possible, I am just quite stunned at how much stuff she buys that she still has substantial assets elsewhere. I know of people who earn 500k a year at minimum, and who do not spend nearly as much as her. Have we underestimated her salary? Have we underestimated how much of her stuff is given to her for free -- even the jewels and Hermes??

AND why does she film these stupid videos with him talking in the background??? I can barely hear the dude. Either do a proper mic-ed up video or don't do one. So annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Claud123

Chatty Member
I think Tamara’s looks better now than 10 years ago. I’d like to know exactly what procedures she did. I do think her eating habits don’t seem
Healthy. Maybe she should open up about it like Xenia. (How anyone finds Xenia any more interesting is beyond me). I think Tamara should talk about her plastic surgeries: not just cosmetic ones. It will help young girls seeing her understand better. Maybe talking about pressures of losing weight will help too. It’s clear there’s something wrong there.

I think some of her outfits suit her: I personally prefer the sexier edgier Tamara than the flowery/pretend I’m a flower child dresses everyone wore. However, girl needs to stop shopping. It’s not even good for her brand: it’s not sustainability to own 10 cashmere knits..etc.
Stop name dropping brands too. It’s not good.
Be transparent about your collabs.
Stop talking about your “bf” so much: it’s not organic when you do.
See a therapist and make blogs about mental health and social media.
Tamara if you’re reading: don’t make “woke” blogs on social media and mental health, your audience sees through that. Create REAL, RAW ones. That would be unique.
As if Tamara is interested on being real and transparent. You got the hope on the wrong influencer. Tamara is not interested on her audience. Tamara is one of those people that enjoys the rub in your face atittude to let you know how superior and better she is.

There is an influencer I follow maralafontan. She belongs to the same agency as Tamara (V Management). She is pretty much as transparent as you expect. She have talked about the pressure to be thin in this industry, she talks mental health, she talks about brands.. all while showing great content.

Her Q&As are usually honest. Some screenshots on her latest stories about Coachella (see at the end how Mara thanked her agency to having her. When have Tamara thanked her agency to get her into an event? Tamara always gives the impression she has a lot of people working FOR her):

Captura de Pantalla 2022-04-20 a la(s) 08.08.02.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-04-20 a la(s) 08.08.19.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-04-20 a la(s) 08.08.51.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-04-20 a la(s) 08.08.57.png

• Heart
  • Wow

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Nothing screams "no inspiration" as ask me anything

If she mentions anything that we talk about here and on gg, it will lack even more inspiration than that interview with her nephew or her Coachella eyeshadow.

Zero respect for that kind of non-content

Even worse than a shoplog or the lonely girl eating breakfast with her best friend and security blanket: her camera
new video : I AM A PHARMACIST, highschool experience she was the smartest , mom and sister TOT I am super smart, super resilient, bebi and 1000 promise rings (never introduced him properly) , zoom in on dirty earlobe to show gifted earrings. making lists in lv agenda, she doesn't want to marry she is cool (read desperate af), tiktok content follow me (I copy xenia with zero personality) new home (never explains anything and did we forget she IS A MEDICAL PROFFESsIONAL PHARMACIST, always spending her own money

• Haha
  • Sad