Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's with all TAAAA DAAAA. yeesh. :rolleyes:

PS. great posture, my inspiration <3
Yea ‘worked out’ body with a strong back 🙄

I’m so ‘inspired’ to buy all the crap she is selling with that bad, lifeless modeling face. She keeps looking harsher and harsher every week. And the feet are back 🦶🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she really say - she is happy with her skin??? Whom is she fooling? She has so bad skin. She really needs some treatments and this posture , I cannot look at it . Looks like a car accident.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1372592

As much as I love Virgil Abloh and his contributions to fashion, but that is the tackiest LV sneakers.

But then again, LV has always been tacky since Nicolas Ghesquière came to the house.

The fact that Tamara pushes she's a sneakerhead is laughable. Is street style her flavor of the month?
It's trendy, just as Tamara. She has no fashion sense. She has fashionable friends, copies their looks and her followers are too young to realise that. Street style is trendy so she's going to pretend her shoes are handpicked by her and not by Dirty

We all know she just wants money for more hermezzz and the best way to rank that up is to make yet another foot fetish video. She'll never change
she's just a fashion victim not influencer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she had another nose job or is it already starting to collapse?
that nose looks like 3 balls and maybe d&B, i think her liquid rhino has migrated and her bottom nose looks more bulbous than ever

I cannot unsee a mini penis in the middle of her face now hahah gosh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder what happened to her coaching lessons regarding her posture and speaking skills. She still speaks with weird pronunciation and still stand with bad posture .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she really showed herself as not being able to dance or dress herself. She’s wearing creased pyjama trousers (that don’t match her jacket) with her black platform school shoes and he’s wearing a white tee and the same jeans he always wears

I wonder what happened to her coaching lessons regarding her posture and speaking skills. She still speaks with weird pronunciation and still stand with bad posture .
I find that her accent has gotten worse. Idk if it’s just me, but I need subtitles!

• Haha
Free Dusty!....😩 anyone else feels second hand embarrassment here?
I watched it 3 times . It is like a car accident you cannot watch , but also not look away😰.
She is trying so hard to be cool and sexy, but she just looks weird .

• Haha
I watched it 3 times . It is like a car accident you cannot watch , but also not look away😰.
She is trying so hard to be cool and sexy, but she just looks weird .
I mean I cant imagine anyone dancing well in those shoes... unless you have loads of experience in pole dancing.. some thing just shouldn't be posted online..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.