Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think that no one will notice the photoshopped pictures she keeps posting? Her body type is long torso+ shorter legs which is totally fine. it's pretty obvious she wishes it was the other way around which also is fine.She voluntarily mentions the subject of Photoshop in her videos and lies about it. Isn’t it better to just be quiet?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why does she think that no one will notice the photoshopped pictures she keeps posting? Her body type is long torso+ shorter legs which is totally fine. it's pretty obvious she wishes it was the other way around which also is fine.She voluntarily mentions the subject of Photoshop in her videos and lies about it. Isn’t it better to just be quiet?
Oh this horrendous look with 2 Dior bags.. this was one of her worst

Reactions: 2
The last video is a heresy ( the wedding dresses talk) :unsure::rolleyes: Don't watch. Full of bla bla bla.... I saved some precious minutes of your life. You're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not going to watch it- but oh please, we see how much attention she wants during her birthdays- there’s absolutely no way she’s not already got a tacky tits out ballgown of a wedding dress picked out. She needs to find someone who wants to marry her first and finally drop this “cool girl” persona, you can see her desperation through her forehead veins every time she says bebiii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not going to watch it- but oh please, we see how much attention she wants during her birthdays- there’s absolutely no way she’s not already got a tacky tits out ballgown of a wedding dress picked out. She needs to find someone who wants to marry her first and finally drop this “cool girl” persona, you can see her desperation through her forehead veins every time she says bebiii
I'm dead sure she's hoping to have FT propose to her on her birthday!

Reactions: 8
The last video is a heresy ( the wedding dresses talk) :unsure::rolleyes: Don't watch. Full of bla bla bla.... I saved some precious minutes of your life. You're welcome

I felt like it was more of a video to brag about what she had in her closet than an actual helpful video on what to wear to a wedding. And most of the dresses weren’t cute

Reactions: 3
I almost died laughing when she said she thinks that pairing shoes with bags is “passe”. Isn’t she the one who had to have the same colored hermes and jordans at all times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exhibit A, B and C. This woman is a pathological liar
I think she used to think it’s cool to match, then heard someone say it’s passé or that they don’t think it’s fashionable, and she immediately adapted to that. She always lacks originality and just copies others.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.