Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a complete IDIOT

I wish I could unsee this. WTF

speedy Gonzalez’s scary uncle who lost his way
She looks like an extra from The Godfather. She'll probably be quite happy with that as she keeps boring us with her awful Italian accent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Free Dusty!....😩 anyone else feels second hand embarrassment here?
She looks like she is dressed for a Halloween party. What’s happened with that girly Tamara who loved flower dresses ? A decade in fashion industry and yet no personal style.

• Haha
TamTam cutting mango > Kendall Jenner cutting cucumber.
I can't tell you how much anxiety and discomfort I got watching her cut the mango!!! How is it possible that a 34-year-old woman does not know how to hold a knife and does not know how to use a flat surface for cutting? :(

Reactions: 6
Her hair and face shape look so weird -hair doesn’t flatter her (colour, length) no matter how she styles it she never looks polished or attractive with it. And why is her jaw rounded when usually it’s pointed? And her thin straight eyebrows also don’t suit her

haven’t watched her YT in months, home girl looks rough

How staged and tacky.. why does she feel the need to be sharing this?!
In the thumbnail I thought she was the one laying down 😭😭 I always think he’s her and she’s him when I see them together, he’s not very Hands on with her, it seems the other way round and that he’s the girlfriend

Reactions: 4
She looks great for a 50+ year old mum who favours obvious surgery. She’s bringing up the robbery again… next up a Q&A about how she was the smartest child who ever existed and how hard she works?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
0A28C0EF-12C9-4083-8A05-48447CA0B4DF.jpeg

I have no problem with couples being like this. Good for her… But I don’t get why people think this sort of tit is worth posting on social media. It’s seriously the disease of our generation the tit people think is appropriate or worth posting. :sick::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

(this is just for jokes, not a diagnosis)

Grandiose sense of self-importance - check

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur - check

Needs constant praise and admiration - check

Sense of entitlement - check

Exploits others without guilt or shame - check

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others - check

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh I can’t with the fake Gucci love… I distinctly remember her not too long ago bashing Gucci in her what’s in / what’s out videos saying Gucci belts and loafers were over and she didn’t like the brand… Except for when they pay you to go on a trip it seems.. This makes me so sick and tired of the fakeness.. I think these Influencers could be literally bought to promote anything. It’s also insulting to her followers… we remember you saying you didn’t like Gucci and now you are all over them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just went quickly to her new vlog. Wow, now she is starting putting her boyfriend down in front of the camera telling that he messed up with the bags and had to open the suitcase again. I couldn’t watch her expression when she said this. And I know I am repeating, but what is going on with her skin? She has soooo bad skin and she is only 32.
I cannot get over the fact that these influence would rather wear a Hermes bag than spending the money in a good cosmetical microneedling or whatever.
Her skin color just looks dirty!!

Look no.1 Crazy eyes
Look no.2 She is so brown, her legs look like she is wearing brown leggings underneath. It ruins any outfit.
Those outfits are hilarious. We have stereotypes of a western man on the left and a Bulgarian prom queen on the right. Influencer or not you should find your style by the age of thirty . She is loosing it … 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.