Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each piece is individually fine but she has no idea how to style herself. Nothing goes she just goes by matching colours (so passé) and even then they don’t match enough to look matchy matchy.
Outfit 1. The green doesn’t match the green
Outfit 2. The yellow in the bag doesn’t match the chartreuse of the dress, the gold in the bag doesn’t match the gold of the shoes, the gold of the shoes doesn’t match the chartreuse of the dress.
Outfit 3. The shoes match the bag in colour but neither the shoes nor the bag match the dress.

That’s going by colour.

Now if we go by formality… the shoes and bags don’t match, neither the shoes nor bags match the dresses.

(Additionally: The hair is tragic and matches zero of the three outfits)

Reactions: 11
Imagine those dresses with at least this hair. it would be at least, interesting and not tragic as it is now). Bulgarian prom 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She chooses the worst outfits for her body type. Can’t get over how wide this makes her look and how much better that bob would have made it look instead of the hat, straw scarecrow hair and sunglasses.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She chooses the worst outfits for her body type. Can’t get over how wide this makes her look and how much better that bob would have made it look instead of the hat, straw scarecrow hair and sunglasses.
This outfit is horrendous… can’t believe she went outside dressed like this 🙈

Reactions: 9
Her hair used to be much better when it was darker and shorter. It looked nourished and fresh. Now it looks brassy, greasy and looks like copper wires

Reactions: 8
I TINK she feels beautiful only with long hair, and that is why she will never cut it.
it doesn't suit it all, with her new style, it makes it look outdated.

Reactions: 10
Prada/MiuMiu stylists dislike her 🤣
Every time she hangs out with this fashion crowd I have a feeling that nobody can stand her. Look at this photo, these 3 girls look close, TamTam looks like she was photoshopped and added later. She can be easily cropped out, and the photo would still look the same.

Reactions: 12
Everyone else looks young and sleek, she looks like one of the fashion crowd’s mum who everyone is entertaining. Every girl there is probably wondering why she’s smiling lopsidedly and whispering stunnink to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine those dresses with at least this hair. it would be at least, interesting and not tragic as it is now). Bulgarian prom 2003.

isn't it weird how she tries to be so edgy with these failing outfits but still sticks to the most boring basic 2016 hair trends?

that's why her edgy masculine style is fake. she can never commit to it fully

isn't it weird how she tries to be so edgy with these failing outfits but still sticks to the most boring basic 2016 hair trends?

that's why her edgy masculine style is fake. she can never commit to it fully
Totally agree 💯

#tamara is insulting sneakers and off white and her bf has no clue.
you were always a sneaker head Tamara, or whatever the f that means in the many languages you speak. I’d also add that you are dumb head too.
Why is Jimmy Choo paying her again? She is a walking talking ad with 0 content to give 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she keeps her hair long now as a confidence thing? Lots of people feel self conscious with short hair as it can’t be used so much as an accessory or cover. But it looks so unhealthy and why isn’t it styled

I don't understand why she doesn't use extensions or artificial hair of some sort if she insists on having long hair. Her natural hair quality is simply not suitable for styling, I assume it gets dry and damaged quickly. It's not like she can't afford high quality fake hair + many women use it nowadays + her face is already unnatural

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.